The Liverpool Thread

1642503477472.png

I remember us being linked with Bowen last summer and it was laughed at. I guess our scouts know a player when they see one. Obviously not worth the price Westham would ask for now but he has stepped up his output this season and I can see why he was a profile wanted by Klopp. My fantasy signing would be Raphina but he plays on the right same as Salah...

As much as I don't agree with it in the current climate, I'm loving how well our players are doing the AFCON.

Sadio and Naby Lad through to the last 16. Hopefully, Mo can join them tonight. I sincerely hope all 3 get to the semis at least. And then two of them can battle it out for their Continents biggest prize.

Superb to see them all playing to such a high level too the groups. Particularly Keïta who is just continuing the top form/ health he was showing this year before Pogba's naughty assault put him out until Christmas. The man-of-the-match all three games and super goal above is just a continuation of that.

This has proper saddened me this morning.

Great, great man and a ridiculously loyal club servant who was as instrumental off the pitch in our return to dominance as Shanks, Bob, Kenny and their charges were on it. And probably the last club official in the hierarchy who genuinely loved us and stood up for fan issues. The club stopped really caring about the fans for me when PBR hung it up.

I was fortunate to have met him a few times. Most notably in the saddest of occasions in the aftermath of Hillsborough when, after going down to the ground he'd opened up as a shrine, my dad had broken down outside the arl main stand and he very kindly offered us in for a sit-down and a brew for as long as we needed. (Shout out to Peter Beardsley's wife Sandra in particular who sat with us and couldn't have been more compassionate. As all the player's wives were. Above and beyond. Never forget that.).

An absolute gentleman and an absolute Liverpudlian legend.

Not bad for a staunch Crewe Alexandra supporter. *Smiles.

God rest mate. Say hi to Bob, Bill, Joe, Reuben and co. And thank you, sincerely, for being the top man you were.

We owe you more than words can express. YNWA.

Last edited:
Nice to come back and win that second leg after Arsenal beat us nil nil in the first.

Not just the Arsenal dicks mate. MANY bed wetting divvy’s across L’pool social media!

F them ALL!!!!! SIDEWAYS!

Yesterdays admin as I was too goosed this AM-

Current unbeaten run all comps-
P 5 W 3 D 2 F 11 A 3 CS: 3

That run is ALL in January BTW. Dispelling another load of reactionary nonsense that we always fall to bits this month.

YES THE REDS!

I’d forgotten just how utterly boss a feeling it is to reach a Wembley final. Tell us again the LC doesn’t matter! What an outstanding night, from an outstanding performance, from our OUTSTANDING! team!

I’m sounding like Barry White doing a poor *** line this AM as my voice went last night. But I couldn’t be happier after yet another boss trip following Jurgens boss reds!

A record 13th League Cup Final appearance.

A chance to go back one ahead of City on 9 LC wins.

And an 8th final major in 12 years under Fenway. (9th if you class the SC as one.).

Not bad for an ownership and team in the mud aye?

*Sings ’….. HE’S THE LAD FROM PORTUGAL BETTER THAN FIGO DON’T YA KNOW OHHH HIS NAME IS DIOGO 🇵🇹 ….’

Up the false positive, P boiling, quadruple chasing, Wembley bound Reds!

Kind of glad to be missing this one. I hate Selhurst. One of the worst grounds to get to/ get into in the league. And you’re in a wooden cowshed when you do. The mad train works F the whole system up today have fallen nicely.

YES Oxo-Chambo!

YES Curtis!

YES Inglethorpe and all the staff at the academy with Quive, Kaide, Neco and Tyler, aside from Trent and Curtis, in the 20. Again!

The door was slightly ajar. Southampton have pushed it so a little breeze is coming in. Now lets push it a tad further open and add some light! All things being equal, play with the same intensity of the last 2 games and Palace will get licked comfortably.

Up the quadruple hungry Reds!

YES!!!! Massive 3 points in context that.

Today's admin-

Title Countdown:
14 wins down/ 16 to go.
48 points down/ 47 to go.

Current unbeaten PL run-
P 3 W 2 D 1 F 8 A 3 CS: 1

Tell us again we aren't in a two-horse title fight!

Kloppo’s Reds busting divvy’s rants #4003/ 4004-
<i>L’pool fall apart n January/ L’pool are done for the AFCON with no Salah and Mane.</i> …..

P 6 W 4 D 2 F 14 A 4 CS: 3.

THAT’S our January record. With all but the first game at Chelsea without our 3 African maestro’s. Progression in the FA Cup. Progression to the LC Final. And fighting hard on City’s heels for the title ….. Someday, maybe the reactionary divvy’s across SM among our number will learn to trust the top class side they follow.

MASSIVE 3 points that after City’s slip yesterday. ALL the pressure on them to continue chasing City. Palace, at home, where they had the 4th best home record coming in, and who hadn’t played since a week last Friday. Whilst we’re coming off an emotional, massive, LC semi win 3 days ago.

Really had to dig in and grind that one out after a superb opening half hour. FULL credit to Palace for making a game of it. Absolute joke of a penalty to clinch it that was never a peno in a million years. But thats VAR. Some weeks you get F over. Other weeks the opposition does. Today was one of those days for Palace with the penalty clincher.

Superb display by Alisson from a mixed performance. But another outstanding result in context to take into the winter break.

THAT’S what top teams do.

9 behind City. With a game in hand. City to play. And 48 points still n the board.

Tell us again we aren’t in a 2-horse title fight!

GET THE F IN!

Up the init to win it ALL Reds!

FTT!!!!!!