did u try playing bale on the shadow striker position?

what do you do for away games? just lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the Champions League :/

I changed the F9 to a CF Support to Suit Caavani, him and aguero in the SS, are playing some lovely stuff, ball into Cav, he drop back lays off to aguero running forward and slide rule pass into Tello on the RW for a snap shot in off the far post, scored this goal about 4 times in 3 games...

Lovely.

real madrid tacftics hahah! in deafault tactics i won all cups! plug and play on default tactics! barcelona psg chelsea and over! sorry for my english)) not intresting! domination in all cups ! play rayo vallecano or levante and show us you machine)))

Well I dont know what to say, I got promoted to the Premiership? With Crewe, first season after getting promoted in league 1 with another tactic! I was predicted 21st in league 1 and got promoted, was predicted 23rd in the championship and got promoted through playoffs I was 13th at New years in the champ changed to this tactic with a few tweaks (drop deeper, turn off offside trap and always play counter mentality) I played 24 games, won 15, drew 5 and lost 4...... ridiculous! My team had an average current ability of 113 which is AWFUL! So bravo to the tactic creator, I know I said I played contol at home but was not working switched to counter every game was glorious, almost like Mourinho RM :) Screenshot shows results, plugged in at the Palace game!
View attachment 493035
That is very good, it make sense play counter with a non favourite team as crewe!
Good work!

what do you do for away games? just lost 6-1 to Chelsea in the Champions League :/

What is your team? I don?t change anything but you can try change mentality to control or normal, depend of your team!

real madrid tacftics hahah! in deafault tactics i won all cups! plug and play on default tactics! barcelona psg chelsea and over! sorry for my english)) not intresting! domination in all cups ! play rayo vallecano or levante and show us you machine)))

I never said that this tactic would work on those teams. So as Real is a big team we should not make tactic for those kind of teams because it is easier?

Last edited:
so why post result real man u barcelona ? it is very simple to play! for me intresting read about road sassuolo to europian cups! real barcelona and another big team for newbies in fm) it is my opinion!

What kind of place, play Ronaldo on? Forward, or left middle.

so why post result real man u barcelona ? it is very simple to play! for me intresting read about road sassuolo to europian cups! real barcelona and another big team for newbies in fm) it is my opinion!

you sir are a tool if thay want to play with a big team what has that got to do with you plus its working with my san marino save first and i have very bad players so back in your box

I've been using this on my Man U save and its an awesome tactic, I've set my match training as att mov for home games,def positioning for big away games and teamwork for the easier awayers. Hopefully this season i'll get past Bayern in the champs league semis(they have beaten me 3 years on the bounce at the same stage).

post your san marino history!! and let see how you play ! a poka chto ti crab ne bubni!

its working? match startred 2 team on field! itd work! result? dos not matter! you play on san marino)heh

i win world cup this belarus))) but i got 3 lucky matches! its intresting! each match this event! each successful action of yours team this event! instead of that that started Spain walked a skating rink on all and is glad!!!

why who doesn't spread progress for a dignity a san marine, Albania, or a panama ? only also it is visible Bavaria Manchester real Barcelona! till 30-40 shots for a match! but it is so banal and it isn't interesting! what your merit they and without you will play also!