i win world cup this belarus))) but i got 3 lucky matches! its intresting! each match this event! each successful action of yours team this event! instead of that that started Spain walked a skating rink on all and is glad!!!

wtf are you going on about you clown if you have nothing nice to say or have a point dont post

you are a cryfish watch after words! I did not call you ! it is my opinion I offer him!

excuse if what offended! simply I said of the opinion! it can be in a too unpleasant form! so not offended and successes to you for dignity of marino )))

Stop talking like Yoda,can't understand a word you've just posted-if you don't like the tactic don't use it-simples,mr Google translator,if you can't create your own tactic don't critise others who at least tried,or change the tone of your oppinions 'cause it sounds like taking a p..ss if you know what is that mean

Wysłane z mojego iPhone przez Tapatalk

What is wrong with making a tactic for big teams ? Not everyone like the small clubs , what if his favourite club is Madrid ?
You dont have to criticize him if you dont like it , some people will like it.

so why post result real man u barcelona ? it is very simple to play! for me intresting read about road sassuolo to europian cups! real barcelona and another big team for newbies in fm) it is my opinion!

If you don?t like it just don?t read this thread! For a "newbie" I'm doing really well with my big team!

dont worry be happy))

Hey **** you you ******** .. it's a ******* thread, The names sasys it all "Machine from Madrid" so don't ******* come on here and say rubbish. He's sharing it for people to use. It dosen't ******* mean you have to use it with a small team, plus personally i don't even like using small teams and i'm sure they are others out there like me who are enjoying it. What ? what do you expect after seeing the name ? a tactic to win Suunderland the Premier League ?

could you post a screenshot or tell us your first eleven if its possible mate, and the positions u use every player ?Thanks.

P.S : Im asking from the creator of this thread/topic .

Last edited: