So are people playing attacking every game as per the tactic suggests?

The tactic is good, but I receive red cards every 3rd game; and it's always the right back that receives it :S Always 2 yellow's, so it's hard to punish the players without upsetting them, because I've yet to gain my teams respect so early on.

I'm managing Chelsea, and of course the red cards are only given in the big games -_-

@marcosrdm

Hey bro, i'm really enjoying using this tactic! Great job! I'm using Seattle in the World League custom database. I must say, when I go down a man I usually remove the STC (F9) and somehow the tactic looks more dangerous in attack as the wingers have a ton of space to run into and the SS usually plays through balls to them leading to loads of one-on-ones with the goalie!

Would the tactic work with a lower team like nottingham forest?

Oi's, team talks, meetings, general training, match training were all assigned to *** Man...after all, he gets paid for something!
Just like Bitcho said

Whats your skin crag? Really nice :)

Will give it a go with 3. Bundesliga side RasenBallsport Leipzig :)

cheers

The tactic is good, but I receive red cards every 3rd game; and it's always the right back that receives it :S Always 2 yellow's, so it's hard to punish the players without upsetting them, because I've yet to gain my teams respect so early on.

I'm managing Chelsea, and of course the red cards are only given in the big games -_-
Maybe your defenders are very aggressive! It happens to me once in a while a red card but I end up winning anyway!

As you know I tired it Manchester United & it was great, So I thought i'd try it with my beloved Sheffield Wednesday

and im using LFCMarshells update. Its so good i love it. I've got Michail Antonio playing Ronaldo's role

Thanks marcosrdm

View attachment 497094
I'm just glad that I can help other people have good results!
It worked on the championship!

I'm playing as Tottenham, I have major problems with defenders getting injured! And when they come back from injury another one gets injured! Also I'm drawing a lot of games

I'm playing as Tottenham, I have major problems with defenders getting injured! And when they come back from injury another one gets injured! Also I'm drawing a lot of games

About the injuries I don't know, about the draws if you aren't scoring try training Attacking movement, if you are suffering many goals try training defence or change the mentality to control and see if improves your results!