could you post a screenshot or tell us your first eleven if its possible mate, and the positions u use every player ?Thanks.

P.S : Im asking from the creator of this thread/topic .

It is on the first page

Nice tactic, been using it for Fulham (6th season so have a pretty good team now - some top regens as well as Balanta, Ter Stegen, Lamela, Barbosa, Quintero, Brandt, Paredes, Umititi). It worked really well the first couple of months of the season, beat Porto 5-2 away with mostly squad players, beat Arsenal 4-0 at home and dominated Spurs (last season's champions) away although only drew 1-1.

However since December I'm not going quite as well, a lot of draws mixed in with some tight victories. I'm not scoring many goals and am only scraping wins 1-0 or 2-1 - even against weak teams. I have changed training to attacking movement as well but it hasn't had much of an impact. Would you recommend any tweaks or changes I could make?

Also there are some OI's already loaded, should I be using these or asking my assistant? I get quite a few shouts during the game saing my winger is being pull out of position due to his marking responsibilities.

Nice tactic, been using it for Fulham (6th season so have a pretty good team now - some top regens as well as Balanta, Ter Stegen, Lamela, Barbosa, Quintero, Brandt, Paredes, Umititi). It worked really well the first couple of months of the season, beat Porto 5-2 away with mostly squad players, beat Arsenal 4-0 at home and dominated Spurs (last season's champions) away although only drew 1-1.

However since December I'm not going quite as well, a lot of draws mixed in with some tight victories. I'm not scoring many goals and am only scraping wins 1-0 or 2-1 - even against weak teams. I have changed training to attacking movement as well but it hasn't had much of an impact. Would you recommend any tweaks or changes I could make?

Also there are some OI's already loaded, should I be using these or asking my assistant? I get quite a few shouts during the game saing my winger is being pull out of position due to his marking responsibilities.
You can try training a week or two Team Cohesion or Tactic and see if your results get a little better
Even with the loaded OI's put your Assistant Manager, that is what I do but obviously you can do as you wish. About the wingers I also get the shouts but if you don't want you can remove the specific man marking on the games.

Once I made the tactic I never touched it again because it really worked for my team but obviously people can change what they think that is best for their team , what I say is based on the players I have on Real Madrid!

wow!!!! play crystal palace in 1st season after 28 games fight to primierliga champion !!sorry for my old post)) tactics really briliant!!! and sorry for my english)) nice job marcosrdm)) go europa Crystal Palace POWER!!!!

wow!!!! play crystal palace in 1st season after 28 games fight to primierliga champion !!sorry for my old post)) tactics really briliant!!! and sorry for my english)) nice job marcosrdm)) go europa Crystal Palace POWER!!!!

That's good news!

This is the best game in 20 years, and to be honest I don't understand why people bother to post unpleasant comments to one another. It's really boring to read this comments when one is just trying to understand how this or that tactic is working for them...or not! Be positive, help to improve others work if, just like me, you don't have the skills, knowledge, patience or time to make tactics of your own. Just a thought!!

Now, about the tactic:

To those that don't believe this tactic will work for the underdogs just because it was made using Real Madrid...here it goes:

Used this tactic in a new save with Oriental (Portuguese lowest division) where the only changes I made to it was changing DC's to defend duty and changed individual set pieces to suit my players.

Oi's, team talks, meetings, general training, match training were all assigned to *** Man...after all, he gets paid for something! :D

Screenshots:

View attachment 421926View attachment 421925View attachment 421924View attachment 421923View attachment 421922View attachment 421921View attachment 421915View attachment 421920View attachment 421919View attachment 421914

Hope this helps.

Sorry, forgot to say thank you very much for this tactic. Great work!!

This is the best game in 20 years, and to be honest I don't understand why people bother to post unpleasant comments to one another. It's really boring to read this comments when one is just trying to understand how this or that tactic is working for them...or not! Be positive, help to improve others work if, just like me, you don't have the skills, knowledge, patience or time to make tactics of your own. Just a thought!!

Now, about the tactic:

To those that don't believe this tactic will work for the underdogs just because it was made using Real Madrid...here it goes:

Used this tactic in a new save with Oriental (Portuguese lowest division) where the only changes I made to it was changing DC's to defend duty and changed individual set pieces to suit my players.

Oi's, team talks, meetings, general training, match training were all assigned to *** Man...after all, he gets paid for something! :D

Screenshots:

View attachment 496157View attachment 496160View attachment 496162View attachment 496164View attachment 496166View attachment 496169View attachment 496181View attachment 496171View attachment 496173View attachment 496183

Hope this helps.

First of all thank you for your post. You said a very important thing, you changed a few few things to suit your team and I really think that is very important because tactics plug and play don't work all the time!
Excellent results!

As you know I tired it Manchester United & it was great, So I thought i'd try it with my beloved Sheffield Wednesday

and im using LFCMarshells update. Its so good i love it. I've got Michail Antonio playing Ronaldo's role

Thanks marcosrdm

View attachment 421501

As you know I tired it Manchester United & it was great, So I thought i'd try it with my beloved Sheffield Wednesday

and im using LFCMarshells update. Its so good i love it. I've got Michail Antonio playing Ronaldo's role

Thanks marcosrdm

View attachment 497094
With any tweaks? Im gonna try it with Cardiff if its this good