The Manchester United Thread

Pretty much agree with what they are saying about Herrera but considering our current situation it would have ben nice to keep him as he is a good squad player and even those are quite hard to come by these days. I know what they mean by people rating him highly due to the supposed club ethos, but I don't think enough players these days really connect with fans like him ad Mata as well tbf do. He clearly has a connection with the club, but ahh well in all honesty he isn't irreplaceable.

I hope we're not replacing him with Rabiot, because he's a head case as it stands

I hope we're not replacing him with Rabiot, because he's a head case as it stands

Lol. He is a dressing room disaster waiting to happen. However, the fact that he is gettable may make us go for him (hope not, though)

Gueye is the latest rumour, would prefer Doucoure (however you spell from Watford) as Steve said if we're going for PL proven.

Axel Tuanzebe vs Rotherham after returning from injury

- 90% pass success
- 4 aerials won
- 6 clearances
- 2 blocks
- 1 interception

Colossal performance
1f3d4.png
#avfc

#RR #LoanWatch - Axel Tuanzebe helped 10-man Aston Villa to a 2-1 win over Rotherham United at the New York Stadium after his partner at the back Tyrone Mings was sent off for a second bookable offence. #MUFC #AVFC

Why do we need to spend £100m on a no.10? Come on guys give your heads a wobble. Right now we have much much greater priorities than that position which isn't even used at the moment really at United.

Lets focus on priorities, next season if we have any chance these positions need. to be sorted: - CB, RB, RW, CM

Until these are addressed we shouldn't be spending anywhere else for me!

Lets not forget this is the Woodward mentality that has ultimately lead us to where we are right now. Big money signings and no real emphasis on what is best for the team. Lets just get the big shiny toy and hope it fixes our issues.,.. it mostly never does.

Yes I like Joao Felix, but if it means we are wasting time not getting someone we really need then it's money wasted for me.

Why do we need to spend £100m on a no.10? Come on guys give your heads a wobble. Right now we have much much greater priorities than that position which isn't even used at the moment really at United.

Lets focus on priorities, next season if we have any chance these positions need. to be sorted: - CB, RB, RW, CM

You do realise we’ve played a diamond most under Ole especially after the first couple of weeks.

Also it’s been well documented that Felix is a target for Ole so I don’t know why your blaming Woodward if he does come in.

Solskjær on Herrera: “Maybe the future might have been worrying him. Maybe that is part of the reason why he is injured. Who knows? He doesn’t know why he is injured." #mulive [bbc]

This. We need to get away from the fantasy nonsense.

Sancho is a number one target, Saul is a hard option. There a number of centre backs targeted. No idea about right back though. I'd say right back is the least of worries tbh

We do need a Full back though. Young is not getting younger, and there is a very high drop in quality from Luke Shaw at LB. We need atleast one full back, and recent reports have been linking us to Tierney too (Celtic). and wan Bissaka. But either ways, agree with zz - CB, CM, RB, RW for me too.

Need to build a base, and then build castles. Not the other way around.

We do need a Full back though. Young is not getting younger, and there is a very high drop in quality from Luke Shaw at LB. We need atleast one full back, and recent reports have been linking us to Tierney too (Celtic). and wan Bissaka. But either ways, agree with zz - CB, CM, RB, RW for me too.

Need to build a base, and then build castles. Not the other way around.

We do. But we need the other 3 first. Especially if we lose Mata and Herrera

Felix is a target for everyone in the press, we agreed in March to pay the release at the end of the season according to some of the trash. Although Tkixi was at the game last night (looking at Jovic or Dias most likely)

Exclusive: Manchester United offered to double Ander Herrera's salary to get him to stay #mufc
NEW @ForbesSports

Think rumours were that Jovic would sign the contract with Frankfurt, due to getting first team minutes. That sounds the most plausible, actually. Same with Felix (although I don't know if the 130 Mn RC was before or after the new contract.

Our squad is the third most expensive in the world, just behind City and PSG. Also, is the third more expensive wage bill in the world. We don't have a squad that matches the amount of money we spent to assemble it, not by a long shot. Someone is at fault for this, and is not the managers.

Back