The Manchester United Thread

I was against the signing of AWB not because i don't think he's a good player, but we badly need a FB that makes an impact in the last third. We can't go on playing Shaw and AWB.

Also, Pereira does not help to move the ball forward, Martial can't play with his back turned to the goal (we need a 9 that does that) and Fernandes ia not a passer, for ****'s sake. The man has to play near the opposite box.

James is also a man for transitions. He has problems playing in tight spaces.

In resume, we lack the squad to play in possession.

I was against the signing of AWB not because i don't think he's a good player, but we badly need a FB that makes an impact in the last third. We can't go on playing Shaw and AWB.

Also, Pereira does not help to move the ball forward, Martial can't play with his back turned to the goal (we need a 9 that does that) and Fernandes ia not a passer, for ****'s sake. The man has to play near the opposite box.

James is also a man for transitions. He has problems playing in tight spaces.

In resume, we lack the squad to play in possession.
Yeah defensively Shaw and AWB we’re both top today but in the final 3rd both were ****. In games like that we should be playing Dalot and Williams especially when we are gonna dominate possession. Fernandes is actually a good passer but was ultimately far to deep due to our lack of options atm.

Hope we go for Jimenez or Dembele for up top in the summer.

Good thing about Ighalo is that we now have a proper striker. Either get Martial back on the left or out of the team comlpetely. Useless again. Desperately need the injured players back so we can get McTominay and Pogba back in and get Bruno at 10 because he was far too deep today to really do anything apart from keep things ticking over with Fred.

I've said this for the 10th time but top 4 hopes were gone with Rashford's injury

This is why Neville went mad about Ighalo before the game, this board knew Lukaku wanted to go last March and we're still scratching around for a striker. It's just a ****** joke, sad thing is I was a little excited yesterday. I got sucked in to this **** today.

I wouldn't laugh about it mate, this is our stadium fanbase for you. This is why we'll still be in this situation in another decade from now, if not more with this ownership.
What’s the stadium fan base got to do with lol. Loads of people on social media who are season tickets in the stretford end we’re suppose to be involved also.

Wrong day for it anyway. Was never gonna happen on this day of all days.

Good thing about Ighalo is that we now have a proper striker. Either get Martial back on the left or out of the team comlpetely. Useless again. Desperately need the injured players back so we can get McTominay and Pogba back in and get Bruno at 10 because he was far too deep today to really do anything apart from keep things ticking over with Fred.
Exactly. If Rashford is out till next season like I think we should line up like this.

DDG
AWB-Lindelöf-Maguire-Williams

Fred-Pogba
Greenwood-Fernandes-Martial
Ighalo

By the time all this happens though our season will be over, well we might have a shot at Europa but that's about it. The league top 4 wise is pretty much done unless we beat Chelsea next game.

This is why Neville went mad about Ighalo before the game, this board knew Lukaku wanted to go last March and we're still scratching around for a striker. It's just a ****** joke, sad thing is I was a little excited yesterday. I got sucked in to this **** today.
You were excited to watch us play? Lol. That's on you ZZ. For folks thinking that Bruno would become our David Silva with just 1 training session under his belt were sadly mistaken

Start Ighalo as striker, Dalot RW. Martial LW, Bruno no.10, Matic CM. This is what we should do against Chelsea.

If Ole doesn't do this then he needs to go, I can forgive Bruno being deep today but if he does that again then unforgivable.

Start Ighalo as striker, Dalot RW. Martial LW, Bruno no.10, Matic CM. This is what we should do against Chelsea.

If Ole doesn't do this then he needs to go, I can forgive Bruno being deep today but if he does that again then unforgivable.
You can forgive a player new to the league with 1 training session under his belt...lol

You can forgive a player new to the league with 1 training session under his belt...lol

No I mean I can forgive Ole playing Bruno deep today, but if he plays him deep next game when he'll have Matic back then serious questions need to be asked over Ole's position as manager. (If they aren't already).

Martial off the ball movement is a 9 in FM terms lol. Do yous lot think Mourinho was right to get rid when his stock was high?

Martial off the ball movement is a 9 in FM terms lol. Do yous lot think Mourinho was right to get rid when his stock was high?
No. He’s just not a natural No9. He’s done good there with good service. But he will likely end up a No2 for the LW or STR positions after a window or 2