The Manchester United Thread

Score I predicted. Didn’t watch as I’m at work just had it on in the back ground. Sacking the manager isn’t the answer. We know what is but are them scummy American cnuts ever gonna **** off

Clubs a toxic circus with A class wankers running the place like a joke. It says it all when not 1 entire question in a 20 min pre match presser was about the match. Sancho this, Maguire that, Antony this, Sale that. Just **** off you cnuts!! More losses and a **** **** Sean on the cards!😡

dont let it get to you life too short to worry about S H I T that does not matter there not selling end of

United have been in the same cycle for last 10 years. Only one constant stays the same, can you figure which one?
I’m afraid the glazers sale has been a facade. With the new sponsorship deal with Qualcomm, I’m almost certain the glazers would want to milk this cow just a while longer.
That said, I have to start asking question of ETH and some of his baffling decisions
A. What has Pellestri done to not warrant a start?
B. Hojlund off for Martial
C. Bruno playing at CB

Ralf Rangnick’s words age like wine with each passing month.

I’m afraid the glazers sale has been a facade. With the new sponsorship deal with Qualcomm, I’m almost certain the glazers would want to milk this cow just a while longer.
That said, I have to start asking question of ETH and some of his baffling decisions
C. Bruno playing at CB

what did he say again

C. Bruno playing at CB

EtH need to be held accountable. Tactically, he's shown so far to be inferior to a number of managers. His substitutions have been suspect at times and his transfers so far were bad. Only Martinez is a decent one so far. He needs to produce, end of. There needs to be a progress. Where is it?
You can't tell me that De Zerbi comes and lifts the team over night is some voodoo magic?
EtH needs to be radical, drop Rashford, drop Casemiro. Like you said, start Pellistri, what can you lose at this moment?

EtH need to be held accountable. Tactically, he's shown so far to be inferior to a number of managers. His substitutions have been suspect at times and his transfers so far were bad. Only Martinez is a decent one so far. He needs to produce, end of. There needs to be a progress. Where is it?
You can't tell me that De Zerbi comes and lifts the team over night is some voodoo magic?
EtH needs to be radical, drop Rashford, drop Casemiro. Like you said, start Pellistri, what can you lose at this moment?
Well this is where the recruitment part comes in: Brighton have an incredible recruitment team with an actual aligned direction to the point that they can sack de Zerbi today and not skip a beat (people said they’d decline after losing potter). What we have is a mess. I’ve said this time and time again that ten Hag shouldn’t have nearly as much control over transfers as he currently does but unfortunately, we have an almost non-existent recruitment pulling in so many different directions. It all stems from one source ofc.

So in essence, I’m not going to compare the two situations as hypothetically, if we sack Ten Hag today and hired de Zerbi, he’d struggle as well.

I’m holding ETH accountable on what I know he has direct control over vs what’s at his disposal and feel he’s making some terrible decisions. He’s almost persisting with certain players regardless of form which is the same issue we had with solskjaer. ****, if Antony weren’t suspended, he would’ve played today

• Manchester United had never lost at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium, until Erik Ten Hag.
  • Manchester United hadn't lost the opening two away games since 1973-74, until Erik Ten Hag.
  • Manchester United hadn't conceded more than one goal in 4 consecutive league games since 1979, Until Erik Ten Hag.
  • Manchester United had never conceded 2 goals in the opening 4 minutes of a PL game at Old Trafford, Until Erik Ten Hag
  • Manchester United had never conceded 23 shots in one game at Old Trafford in PL history, Until Erik Ten Hag
  • Manchester United had never lost to Brighton at Old Trafford, until Erik Ten Hag
  • Brighton had never won twice in a row at Old Trafford, until Erik Ten Hag

• Manchester United had never lost at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium, until Erik Ten Hag.
  • Manchester United hadn't lost the opening two away games since 1973-74, until Erik Ten Hag.
  • Manchester United hadn't conceded more than one goal in 4 consecutive league games since 1979, Until Erik Ten Hag.
  • Manchester United had never conceded 2 goals in the opening 4 minutes of a PL game at Old Trafford, Until Erik Ten Hag
  • Manchester United had never conceded 23 shots in one game at Old Trafford in PL history, Until Erik Ten Hag
  • Manchester United had never lost to Brighton at Old Trafford, until Erik Ten Hag
  • Brighton had never won twice in a row at Old Trafford, until Erik Ten Hag
It’s amazing how after 10 years, there’s still more record to break

Well this is where the recruitment part comes in: Brighton have an incredible recruitment team with an actual aligned direction to the point that they can sack de Zerbi today and not skip a beat (people said they’d decline after losing potter). What we have is a mess. I’ve said this time and time again that ten Hag shouldn’t have nearly as much control over transfers as he currently does but unfortunately, we have an almost non-existent recruitment pulling in so many different directions. It all stems from one source ofc.

So in essence, I’m not going to compare the two situations as hypothetically, if we sack Ten Hag today and hired de Zerbi, he’d struggle as well.

I’m holding ETH accountable on what I know he has direct control over vs what’s at his disposal and feel he’s making some terrible decisions. He’s almost persisting with certain players regardless of form which is the same issue we had with solskjaer. ****, if Antony weren’t suspended, he would’ve played today
Exactly. Nothing will change as long as there are incompetent people running the club. There is not direction, there's jumping from one style of play to another. It doesn't matter who the manager is, club is going only down till Glazers suck every last drop out of it.

It’s a sad state when a player who hasn’t played for about a year and a half makes his debut after so long and does more in 14 mins helping his side win playing a huge part. Then all our attackers combined. Also showed more in game management, decision making and ability than the lot of this lot.