The Manchester United Thread

Who’s talking about the owners Legends post was about luck with injuries, decisions either var or refs. Learn how to read after you have had a nap 😉

Learn how to read?
Ah jaysus!! We've descended into farce now.

Have a good day.

Another one bites the dust.
At least I won't have to read twitter copy paste every time I visit this forum. :ROFLMAO:

The players on the pitch are getting away with murder mate. They are not being held accountable for anything they do.
You’re absolutely right and believe me, I really want us to bench Rashford as his performances reek of complacency but we have an entire starting XI of injured/unavailable players so we practically have to make due. You’ve got the likes of casemiro, Eriksen that need dropping as well but no depth due to injuries. That’s part of the lack of luck I was talking about.

You’re absolutely right and believe me, I really want us to bench Rashford as his performances reek of complacency but we have an entire starting XI of injured/unavailable players so we practically have to make due. You’ve got the likes of casemiro, Eriksen that need dropping as well but no depth due to injuries. That’s part of the lack of luck I was talking about.

Totally understand your post and I'm in agreement with you. I was just adding in some extra toppings re: modern fans with blinkers on just looking for any excuse to take the blame off the 11 players on the park (y)

The Burnley match will be an entertaining one for the neutral fans.
In 5 matches, these two have shipped 22 goals between them :D