1 key clearance
2 key pass

Want to see this vs City

DDG
AWB-Lindelöf-Maguire-Shaw
Mctominay-Fred
Pogba
James-Greenwood-Rashford

Honestly believe if this team except for Martial in for Greenwood played every game we would be in the top 4. Another good window and we will be on to something with Ole. As long as he learns from some of his mistakes. Some forced mind!

Last edited:
Probably in hiding after last night's game. Strange how he is never around when the team wins.....

I'd be accused of being a flip flop if suddenly after one win I suddenly believed in Ole again.

I take it for what it is, a good performance in the first half and Spurs were terrible to be honest. The second half we created next to nothing bar a penalty.

If I saw the level of performance I did in the first 20 minutes more often then I'd get back on side. But with the likes of Pochettino still out there, Ole doesn't deserve to be out of the woods yet because 8 points off top 4 where every top four contender has been underwhelming bar Liverpool and Leicester,

I'd be accused of being a flip flop if suddenly after one win I suddenly believed in Ole again.

I take it for what it is, a good performance in the first half and Spurs were terrible to be honest. The second half we created next to nothing bar a penalty.

If I saw the level of performance I did in the first 20 minutes more often then I'd get back on side. But with the likes of Pochettino still out there, Ole doesn't deserve to be out of the woods yet because 8 points off top 4 where every top four contender has been underwhelming bar Liverpool and Leicester,
He bites lol.

Nobody is saying he deserves to be out the woods yet mate. Just saying he deserves time. He’s missed our best outfield player nearly all games so far. Missed our most important attacker for at least half our matches. Had to rely on players that at best should be cup players like Rojo, Jones, Young, Periera due to our ongoing terrible injury record.

But he’s done a lot of good also imo. He’s got rid of a lot of deadwood long overdue. When everyone has been fit all be it rarely we can clearly see an improvement on our play and see a way he wants us to press and attack. He’s got the players playing for him. He bought very well in the market obviously will have to back that up again to prove his so called plan.

Got all our best players and young prospects Tied down to new deals. Giving regular mins to our most promising players coming through and I’m sure that will continue as the season goes on.

Not to mention considering his total cluelessness according to some he only has us 8 points off top 4 and it’s not even Jan yet. Has us in all the cup comps still. And his record against the top teams has been very good.

Like I said he’s not perfect and shouldn’t be above criticism and needs to learn from certain things. It’s not roses but it’s not dog **** either it’s somewhere in the middle right now deserves time.

From the embargoed presser.

On believing in the project
You believe in what you’re doing behind the scenes, believe in the players, believe in the coaching staff and, of course, believe we’re gonna add to this squad with some very good players.

On predecessors Moyes and Mourinho's opinions that United can't compete with City's resources
I don’t agree [that Man City will be permanently better than United]. What are you gonna do? Are you gonna give up? Not challenge them? No. City’s level is what we’ve got to get back to.

As a club, the size of our club, we're going to have to bridge that gap and our aim is to go past the teams above us. And I believe at Man United that's what we have to aim for, that's what we have to go for and that's what we have to believe in.

Are United still bigger than City?
Yeah. You can't argue we're too far behind but it's a chance for us now to challenge them and bridge that gap a little bit. So we're going there to win, we're going there to get a result, even though we know it's going to be difficult.

Because we do have the resources to do it, we do have the people to do it, so why not?

On operating differently in the market or buying your way to success
Do I look like I’m going to spend hundreds of millions of pounds on players we’re not sure of? As I said we need to rebuild, we need to change the culture. You want the culture with that hunger and selflessness that most of these players are showing.

You’ve got the McTominays and Rashfords and Lingards, the players that know what Man United is.

Don't deviate from a plan that you have set out and believe in what we're doing behind the scenes. Believe in the players, believe in the coaching staff, and, of course, believe in that we're going to add to this squad with some very good players with recruitment.

On acquiring squad depth
We keep on going in the direction we're going. We know that we need to strengthen the squad in depth and in quality, because you can see since I came in, Matteo [Darmian], Chris [Smalling], Antonio [Valencia], [Marouane] Fellaini, Ander Herrera, Romelu, Alexis, there are seven players there gone, with loads of experience.

We've signed three good ones, for sure, we've got some young ones through, but still the depth of the squad, especially when you think about all the injuries we've had, we haven't been able to have that consistency. But when we get them players in I'm sure that gap is gonna be closed. Sometimes you do change games from the bench as well.

As long as we're going in the right direction and we get there, that day when we do it is going to be be a very good day.

Bailly, TFM, Matic, Dalot, Rojo will all be fit and ready to play in Jan and Ole said he will have a complete squad to choose from at the start of the new year.

Ed on a roll :p

Manchester United has today announced a new partnership with China’s Alibaba Group, that will bring exclusive club content to Alibaba’s ecosystem for the first time and extend the club’s engagement with its massive Chinese fanbase.
The partnership will see Manchester United content, including selected first-team matches, highlights and localised original productions, available to around 700 million consumers across Alibaba’s platforms.

There will also be a first-of-its-kind, dedicated Manchester United channel on Alibaba’s video-streaming platform, Youku.
The new Manchester United Youku channel will feature Academy, women’s and first-team tour games, plus first-team matches shown on-demand and global and China-specific content. Manchester United has already broadcast three games from our pre-season tour on the Youku homepage.

The partnership will also involve collaborating to create a future Manchester United flagship store, on Tmall, Alibaba’s B2C Marketplace, which will become the official online marketplace store selling Manchester United merchandise to Chinese fans.

Manchester United Group Managing Director, Richard Arnold, comments:
“We’re proud of our passionate and loyal following around the world and our Chinese fans are a huge part of that.

We are always looking for new ways to engage with fans there and this partnership with Alibaba enables them to connect with the club directly through one of China’s most popular video streaming platforms.

]“We’re looking forward to working with Alibaba to further grow our fan base in China and building on other areas of the partnership in the near future.”

According to Daniel Taylor Utds next 4 signings between Jan and next Summer will be 2 CM a STR and a winger. Mentions Haaland, Sancho, Parades as a few of a number of young talented options the board have started working on.

U18s vs Stoke

Mastny
Neville Hockenhull Fish Bejger
McCann Svidersky
Wellens Shoretire Sotona
Hoogewerf

Subs: Mee, Denham, Mejbri, Hughes, Helm

Jeez wizz wtf is Hockenhull starting at CB instead of Bejger again. He’s a calamity and cost us goals every single week. While Bejger has been great the few times he’s played there since signing him and beating the likes of Juve and especially Bayern to his signature. Just play ****** Dodgson at LB! Very good team otherwise even though Neville ain’t great either.

No surprise as Stoke take the lead after Hockenhull sells Sotona short with a pass. While stretching for it brings down the Stoke attacker and they score from the resulting penalty. FFS!

Dejan Sotona pulls it level after 31 mins. Receives a great switch ball to the opposite flank then drives forward, cuts inside a whips it into the bottom far corner 1-1

1-2 Stoke after 38 mins. Great 1-2 passing tbf and good movement ends in a very good team goal.

FT 1-3 more dog poo defending cost us.
1-3 down. A combination of Hockenhull and Fish errors let Stoke in for there 3rd 10 mins into the second half. The for some strange reason Ryan subs of Bejger who’s been our best defender and leaves on his love child Hockenhull who has cost 2 gls again. Jeez!

Last edited:
16:29KEY EVENT
United line up vs City
United XI vs City: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, McTominay, Fred, Lingard, James, Rashford, Martial.