The Manchester United Thread

Dalot is not very good and TFM is injury prone enigma.
Dont know how you can say either of those tbh. Dalot showed glimpses of quality going forward at both RB and LB and hasn’t hardly played enough to make a judgment like that. And TFM had a serious injury wouldn’t call him injury prone just shot luck.

Paul Pogba is scheduled to return to first-team training this week. Solskjaer wants him ready for a Christmas schedule that sees #mufc play three games in six days. [telegraph]

Dont know how you can say either of those tbh. Dalot showed glimpses of quality going forward at both RB and LB and hasn’t hardly played enough to make a judgment like that. And TFM had a serious injury wouldn’t call him injury prone just shot luck.
This is his 3rd season. He's only shown how injury prone he is. He's slow and liability when defending.
TFM is just like Phil Jones. You have no idea where to play him because he's not very good at anything except running and being strong. And most of those type of players end up injury prone. And torn cruciate ligaments is a very bad injury hard to recover from.

Ole saying will be a team like the last 2 rotated sides in the Europa League. Also said Dalot will feature after a full weeks training.

This is his 3rd season. He's only shown how injury prone he is. He's slow and liability when defending.
TFM is just like Phil Jones. You have no idea where to play him because he's not very good at anything except running and being strong. And most of those type of players end up injury prone. And torn cruciate ligaments is a very bad injury hard to recover from.
Not really true on Dalot again. Yes this is is 3rd season but his first one was a right off as he was injured after a bad challenge before we signed him. And he’s definitely not slow. But I agree he needs to improve defensively but he’s only young and still classed as one of the top young FBs in world football the reason Mourinho signed him.

Will have to see how TFM recovers but you still can’t call him injury prone I don’t remember him missing a game at youth level. And only remember 1 minor injury on his 2 loan spells. He needs a position and to be given a run there if that happens or not will see. But Ole rates him highly and has done since he managed him. Still think BTB CM is his best position. He’s definitely not a FB but didn’t disgrace himself there either. Especially played well on loan in the big team matches even Sane said he was his toughest opponent in the prem.

Really hope Matic does go to inter in Jan. be one more good bit of work done by Ole in rectifying the squad.

Sure, but bring someone in as a replacement. Or give Garner Matic's minutes.
Deco mate. Wouldn’t mind Garner getting his mind tbh. A signing would be ideal but don’t want us just to sign any old body. If he can’t get one of his targets then give Garner more game time. Then make do with Fred, Mctominay, Pogba, TFM, Garner. Till the Summer.

Deco mate. Wouldn’t mind Garner getting his mind tbh. A signing would be ideal but don’t want us just to sign any old body. If he can’t get one of his targets then give Garner more game time. Then make do with Fred, Mctominay, Pogba, TFM, Garner. Till the Summer.
That midfield is so light. You need more cover than that as I don't believe in TFM and Pererira. Maybe they can prove me wrong, but I would still like a player for challenging Fred/McTom for starting lineup.

That midfield is so light. You need more cover than that as I don't believe in TFM and Pererira. Maybe they can prove me wrong, but I would still like a player for challenging Fred/McTom for starting lineup.
I would but you will be struggling for players like that in Jan. Do like the talk of this CM from Lille though been very good the few times I’ve seen him this season

If we can get Häland, Olmo, Soumare in Jan that would be fantastic business. Hope for at least 2 of those. That would sort all the major areas off the squad for me. Then Ole can go for his main targets Sancho, Maddison etc in the Summer.

Confirmed United squad members
Sergio Romero, Lee Grant,
Ashley Young, Axel Tuanzebe, Harry Maguire, Phil Jones, Luke Shaw, Brandon Williams,
Scott McTominay, James Garner, Nemanja Matic, Andreas Pereira, Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard,
Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Tahith Chong, Mason Greenwood

Spoke to a lad today who I have met a few times at Carrington when watching youth games. He knows and lives near Gomes family and knows a couple of the youth coaches. Was saying that hes heard he won’t play for the club again until he signs a new deal and good deal that’s been offered by the club. Apparently his guarantees are holding up the deal.

Starting 11:

Romero
Young-Tuanzebe-Maguire-Shaw

Matic-Pereira

Greenwood-Mata-Rashford

Martial

Subs: Grant, Jones, Williams, Garner, Mctominey, Lingard, Chong

FFS Rashford how many chances do you wanna **** up! And Martial must still have his slippers on from the Everton match absolutely pedestrian from him again tonight!

I ******* hate watching Matic and Young play for us anymore. Hope Ole gives this lot a rocket at HT because the attitude tonight has stunk so far.