The Manchester United Thread

Not nearly as 'proud' as Giménez on that financial package. ?
You should see Marquinhos' contract.

N4IWKjv.png

€14.5 k for being an unused sub.

If Gareth Bale sees this and gets ideas 'Spurs could go and it won't be down to COVID!

Pereira, Jones and Rojo have to go down as three of the most stupid contract renewals we have ever done. Now just stuck with them... :ROFLMAO:

Even Mata, 8 million a year and doesn't even make the bench now for most PL games, ridiculous decisions like this are costing us.

TFM in talks with 2 German clubs. Actually one player I would keep. He’s on cheap wages. Can play 2/3 positions. And has actually been pretty good since the back end of last year. Rojo, Jones, Periera, Lingard, Romero should all be out the door first

TFM in talks with 2 German clubs. Actually one player I would keep. He’s on cheap wages. Can play 2/3 positions. And has actually been pretty good since the back end of last year. Rojo, Jones, Periera, Lingard, Romero should all be out the door first

I guess but I don't think TFM is any good honestly for the level we aim to be, if it means we have to ship a few players like him to get some deals done before the window closes, I'm all for it to be honest.

I guess but I don't think TFM is any good honestly for the level we aim to be, if it means we have to ship a few players like him to get some deals done before the window closes, I'm all for it to be honest.
I get what your saying mate. But we ain’t gonna have a squad of 23/25 so called Utd level players. We also need some squad players that are good enough to play certain times. But also be happy not to be demanding mins and be on obscene wages.

Pereira, Jones and Rojo have to go down as three of the most stupid contract renewals we have ever done. Now just stuck with them... :ROFLMAO:

Even Mata, 8 million a year and doesn't even make the bench now for most PL games, ridiculous decisions like this are costing us.

I do understand having Mata around. Seasoned professional and is great to have in the dressing room

If he leaves, we're thin in the RB area.

I’d Dalot is going to stay and get given a proper chance then TFM can leave. But it seems obvious that Ole doesn’t rate him. So if he does go TFM needs to stay.

Amad Traore, anyone know much about him? Can't see us doing this type of transfer but he does look quite special.