The Manchester United Thread

De Telegraf reporting initial talks already started with VDS for Woodward’s role. He’s one of the key targets.

Oh no you were missing the point of my post, I definitely want Cavani to stay, as I said I love him! But my point was that I believe we won't be investing much this summer again so it's essential we are trying to keep him.

Oh no you were missing the point of my post, I definitely want Cavani to stay, as I said I love him! But my point was that I believe we won't be investing much this summer again so it's essential we are trying to keep him.
3 signings with 1 being a marquee signing according to Whitwall, Cooper, Ducker. But a lot more outgoings to be expected. Can see us going back in for Sancho now Cavani is staying and Dortmund are open to selling. But we will see. Only thing I care about now is finishing 2nd and breaking our semi final slump. The rest can wait.

Excellent game between us and Leeds. Real end to end high intensity match. Utd coming out 2-4 winners. Goals from Hoogerwerf, Wellens and 2 from the machine Charlie McNiel.

Two stand out players for me were Alejandro Garnacho new winger/FWD signing from Atletico Madrid. Tore there FBs a new one and his dribbling and end product was top draw.

MOTM Charlie McNeil the other one. Superb hold up play and his movement and finishing is absolute class. Serious RVN vibes!

Also if Utd beat Middlesbrough next week. City will have to win all there 4 remaining games to overtake us. 1 slip up and we finish league toppers in the u18s again.

𝐀𝐅𝐂 𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗

@TheEuropeanLad

Van der Sar: “Manchester United? It’s always nice to read positive things about you. Everyone is ambitious in life. Did they contact me? Yes, already.” [espn]

Van der Sar: “What kind of CEO is Manchester United looking for? I am not your typical CEO. I am a CEO for the sporting area. Ajax is very structured. Manchester United is so different, you have to work with several owners there too. I have to ask myself if that fit’s me?” [espn]

Neville at it
766AECD5-5509-4605-94B1-ABB13B656ECD.jpeg