The Manchester United Thread

So Gary 'More faces than a townhall clock' Neville narking about bad owners .....

Is he gonna' boot fellow owner Giggs out of Salford for his abuse against women?

F hypocritical gobshite. And stick yer sanctimonious ***** up yer hole on Fenway and telling us what we need to do yer ******* meff yer!

Opening up the barriers like you say is senisble (if you look at one of the videos it appears that at least one steward did just that) but how the heck did they get in the ground itself is another matter. The security fell down there.

Knowing the FA it'll probably just be a slap on the wrist but Utd have really opened themselves up to sanctions here. What happens in the ground is on them.

Knowing the FA it'll probably just be a slap on the wrist but Utd have really opened themselves up to sanctions here. What happens in the ground is on them.
Totally agree it isn't the first time there has been security problems at the ground either, wasn't there a bombscare before a game either last season or the season before?

Scouse, your owners don't care about your club as much as ours. They've shown that with their actions. Will you be quick to forgive them because you've been successful recently? If so then you're a bit fickle I'm afraid, just asking out of curiosity.

Scouse, your owners don't care about your club as much as ours. They've shown that with their actions. Will you be quick to forgive them because you've been successful recently? If so then you're a bit fickle I'm afraid, just asking out of curiosity.

Mate, for all Fenway's faults, they're ******* picture-perfect owners compared to the Glaziers. The football club has NEVER been on a better footing on every level. FSG's problem continues to be their P poor attitude to fan relations. But we're a picture-perfect model of a self-sustaining football club that is flourishing off the pitch.

That's the rub with them. I want them gone. But you'd struggle to get much better owners in most every facet apart from the ongoing issues with fan relations.

That statement from GMP just read out on the beeb on the levels of violence today is damning. One bizzie slashed with a bottle needing emergency treatment. Utd staff locking themselves in rooms. Serious battling outside. Flares fired at the Sky box. And that's a 'peaceful protest' aye Neville yer ******* gobshite yer! The reasons were right. The actions were WHOLLY wrong.

They better show some videos of this supposedly huge violence, from the currently available footage I would say that I've been to heavy metal concerts that were more violent.

are you high or just trolling at this point all our owners care out is how much this cash cow going into there accounts

Mate, for all Fenway's faults, they're ******* picture-perfect owners compared to the Glaziers. The football club has NEVER been on a better footing on every level. FSG's problem continues to be their P poor attitude to fan relations. But we're a picture-perfect model of a self-sustaining football club that is flourishing off the pitch.

That's the rub with them. I want them gone. But you'd struggle to get much better owners in most every facet apart from the ongoing issues with fan relations.
I'd probably go with Bayern Munich

I'd probably go with Bayern Munich

It's not a ******* contest on which club has the best owners mate.

I was just correcting his ignorance (and why wouldn't he have? They aren't his club owners) on just how good in many ways Fenway continues to be and how they are the polar opposite from the Glaziers. Everything we earn gets reinvested into the club. That's what investment moguls do. They reinvest and grow their products. No big dividends taken out two or three times a year. It all goes back into the business. Don't get me wrong, they'll be massively compensated on their initial investment as at such time as they sell. But they aren't lining their own pockets as they go by taking out.

Are they perfect owners? Far from. The ESL carnage was one 'mistake' too many. I've made it clear on here I want them gone and the reasons why. The continued fan relations problems/just not getting us, are the only reason I want them gone. But they're about as good as you'll get to have your club on a completely stable footing. They've done WAY more good than bad. Let's put it that way.

We're in the furthest situation possible to Utd and the Glaziers. As much as Neville is lamely trying to infer they're as bad and stir us up against them.

In an ideal World, they would be gone tomorrow. But we're not naive enough to not know at the level your talking, the alternative is liable to be far worse than FSG. FAR worse indeed.

It's a catch-22. But in no way, shape or form does it compare to the absolute leaches you've had raping Utd the last 16-years.

And we aren't anywhere near the time that we'd be protesting all over again like hicks and Gillet who WERE seriously bad owners out for their own ends.

They better show some videos of this supposedly huge violence, from the currently available footage I would say that I've been to heavy metal concerts that were more violent.
There won’t be any. From hundreds of clips, vids I’ve watched today. I sore a small scuffle with police that lasted about 2 mins. 1 idiot throwing a bit of Sky equipment on the pitch. And 1 flair that went near the sky pundits. That’s it.

There won’t be any. From hundreds of clips, vids I’ve watched today. I sore a small scuffle with police that lasted about 2 mins. 1 idiot throwing a bit of Sky equipment on the pitch. And 1 flair that went near the sky pundits. That’s it.

There are enough pictures out there.

But when GMP are having to call on other forces to help today, that suggests it was far more than a 'minority.'

The right reasons. WHOLLY the wrong way to go about it. Violence and seriously assaulting/ injuring people just dilutes the whole message.

I sore a small scuffle with police

head_in_hands_stress_frustration_failure_problems_by_nathan_cowley_cc0_via_pexels_abstract_sec...jpg

There are enough pictures out there.

But when GMP are having to call on other forces to help today, that suggests it was far more than a 'minority.'

The right reasons. WHOLLY the wrong way to go about it. Violence and seriously assaulting/ injuring people just dilutes the whole message.

This won’t help matters. A lot more vids of similar police brutality today

Lord almighty, that female cop that shows on the right, she's literally has to get on her toes just to see behind other officers backs. I have no problem with women in armed forces and police, but recruiting hobbits is a bit much.