The Manchester United Thread

Utd have ditched their 4-2-2-2 formation in favour of a 4-3-3. Rangnick: ‘We have now decided to play a 4-3-3 like we did against Aston Villa, with one holding six, two eights and three offensive players.’ #mufc

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

Rangnick on January: “I have spoken to quite a few players who don’t get enough game time + can fully understand. It takes two things: they need clubs who can offer them a contract + better perspective to play, Then there also needs to be agreement between the two clubs.” #MUFC

I can finally get back to not wanting Utd to win tonight! 😛🕺🕺

One of the hardest away's in the league this. Can't speak highly enough of what Brentford have going on in that wonderful little ground that proper bounces.

Agree. But I think we can play well as show in that first 65/70 mins vs Villa despite the dropped points. Think Ragnick can see it most likely suits are squad better atm. Plus most likely means the return of Pogba is close and possibly a new signing

I can finally get back to not wanting Utd to win tonight! 😛🕺🕺

One of the hardest away's in the league this. Can't speak highly enough of what Brentford have going on in that wonderful little ground that proper bounces.

Atleast I'm glad some parity has been restored. Gotta admit, I thought **** froze over when I saw this the other day

Come on Utd!

McTominay was good. Its so obvious he's better as more advanced midfielder then when he's sitting in the hole. Like his runs trough midfield, United really miss those.

Great win for the woman’s team tonight knocking Arsenal out of the cup. Reaching the semi finals. Also sitting 3rd in the league. New managers ideas are finally starting to show after an inconsistent campaign.

Still need some genuine quality in the squad in some areas though.

Be interesting to see what the clubs do with the loan players that are excelling this season and those that did well also last season.

@LukeEdwardsTele
Update: Permanent deal not going to happen. Player wants to keep options open so it will be another loan #nufc

Obviously wants that big pay deal in the summer
Which is been his plan all along to be honest. The club now need to agree a loan to Newcastle which will at least allow them get at least some money out of him. He wants to go overseas and thinks he will get that big payday in the summer, he may find that come the summer the offers have disappeared. However, that's his choice to take a risk.

Which is been his plan all along to be honest. The club now need to agree a loan to Newcastle which will at least allow them get at least some money out of him. He wants to go overseas and thinks he will get that big payday in the summer, he may find that come the summer the offers have disappeared. However, that's his choice to take a risk.
**** that. Let Newcastle go down.