The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

everyone going 4-3-2-1 with rooney in behind van p and falcao? or a diamond?

everyone going 4-3-2-1 with rooney in behind van p and falcao? or a diamond?
Not sure yet. Have been using 433 and Vanjagl 4312 narrow in Beta. Not sure if still work though, not played full release yet!

4th after 11 games, point ahead of spurs. beat Chelsea and city in league cup got Bolton in the quarters!

playin a 4-4-2 diamond right now januzaj behind vanp and falcao. rooney out for 3 months :(

in 4th 3pts ahead of spurs, in semi of league cup :)

I tried with mixed results. Was great at home not so good away, not bad but better at home.
Yep, same here after update. It's very shaky in defense. Gotta figure out how to stop crosses. Although it's a bug and SI is working on it. Will be better after that, maybe :p

Wow hardly anyone disable the first transfer window budget. Seems like I'm the only one. Feels more realistic for me. Didnt signed or sell anyone in the summer. I signed balanta for 7m and yarmolenko for 4.8m. Fellani gone for 15.5 to porto and anderson gone for 6.5 to fulham. Bakkall coming end of the season for free

Falcao absolutely tearing up the league for me 20 goals in 20 appearances 4 off the bench. Debating whether to sign him up. Want to sell RVP end of the season. Hopefully hernandez and henrique will be good enough. 1st jan atm 2 points in front of everyone else. Not sure if I'll stay there long, injuries are pilling up.

Mainly play 4-4-2 wide or diamond sometimes 4-2-3-1.

I got rid of Falcao thinking that between Rooney, Hernandez & RVP I should have enough to be top or need top of the table, currently fourth. I guess I made a bad call but his wages where killing me to be fair,

Rooney is yet to contribute to the team, RVP is atrocious also so i have got rid of him. Hernandez only has 11 goals.

Managed to bring in Depay who was doing quite well now out for 4 months with a torn calf.

Januzaj hasn't been that good this season either.

United are a real problem I am still trying to solve the **** that is the back four.

Smalling is rubbish so I have balanta who has been a bit inconsistent.

I have also got alex sandro, worst transfer I ever did make if it play him he is like bale at lb for spurs I know i am going to lose just sooo unlucky, got 40m for blind but next to none of that was given to me

I'll get rid of Falcao after the 1st season too. Too many options. Playing RVP as my main striker and he's doing pretty well. Most goals coming from the flanks though, playing a 4-2-3-1. Hardly playing Rooney at all. Got a few more games in my first season left, maybe I'll get rid of Rooney but I honestly don't want to sell him to any team that ends up playing against me because I know they're going to ******* score.

As for defense I bought Balanta (who is, as you mentioned, inconsistent), Papastathopoulos (pretty solid) and Arbeloa for like 800k as a stand-in for Shaw and Rafael. Still not very happy with it though, taking way too many goals although I'm scoring a lot myself as well. Loads of crazy games with like 5-4 results. Maddening.

I got rid of Falcao thinking that between Rooney, Hernandez & RVP I should have enough to be top or need top of the table, currently fourth. I guess I made a bad call but his wages where killing me to be fair,

Rooney is yet to contribute to the team, RVP is atrocious also so i have got rid of him. Hernandez only has 11 goals. Managed to bring in Depay who was doing quite well now out for 4 months with a torn calf.

Januzaj hasn't been that good this season either.

United are a real problem I am still trying to solve the **** that is the back four.

Smalling is rubbish so I have balanta who has been a bit inconsistent.

I'm afraid of that. Regretting signing Falcao and him moving onto a rival club banging the goals in. :/ I'll see how wages are at the end of the season. Had to sign a couple of players to long term deals like Rafael and De Gea. Gave one to Cleverley so I can sell him for a higher value or maybe use him as a squad player.

Try playing Januzaj as an inside forward on the left wing position, it takes him awhile but he really starting to play well for me. Mata only plays well for me in the CAM, not in the CM position.

I'll get rid of Falcao after the 1st season too. Too many options. Playing RVP as my main striker and he's doing pretty well. Most goals coming from the flanks though, playing a 4-2-3-1. Hardly playing Rooney at all. Got a few more games in my first season left, maybe I'll get rid of Rooney but I honestly don't want to sell him to any team that ends up playing against me because I know they're going to ******* score.

As for defense I bought Balanta (who is, as you mentioned, inconsistent), Papastathopoulos (pretty solid) and Arbeloa for like 800k as a stand-in for Shaw and Rafael. Still not very happy with it though, taking way too many goals although I'm scoring a lot myself as well. Loads of crazy games with like 5-4 results. Maddening.

what role did you play RVP in? I have him as advanced forward most of the time or a false nine. I switch him and rooney while playing Falcao as the advanced forward. Formation 4-4-2 wide or diamond. Sometimes 4-2-3-1.

I'm struggling to keep clean sheets tbh. Still in january. Where are you in your season?

I'm glad that its not just me that has issues with Balanta, like you said the defence at united needs a lot of work I find but trying to get rid of the players seems stupid, I can't get rid of Smalling at all without offering him for like 3m. So I am just leaving him to rot unfortunately. Wondering if I should start Keane ahead of balanta as I found him very good in FM14.