The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

its not all about the pa hes a clinical finisher who will get you 30+ goals a season as 1st choice striker

its not all about the pa hes a clinical finisher who will get you 30+ goals a season as 1st choice striker
Unfortunately it is all about PA and players stats. He doesn't have good enough mental attributes to cover for his lack of potential, and he's not consistent enough as well. I'm talking about my save, dunno how's he doing in yours, but in my he's not very good.

had a really good loan at dinamo hes only played 1 game this season since he came back bagged a hat trick on his debut vs roma
got rvp tutoring him too so his mental stats will rise

Finished 1st season came 1st by 18 points and won COC lost to City on peno in Fa Cup final.

Sold RVP,Fletcher,Carrick,Hernandez,Henriquez,Powell,Zaha,Cleverly,Evans,Nani,Fellaini,Valencia also terminated Falcao loan.
Bought Munir,Romero,Balanta and Bakkali on a free.

Started 2nd seasons won Comm Shield and 1st league game both easy.

Finished 1st season came 1st by 18 points and won COC lost to City on peno in Fa Cup final.

Sold RVP,Fletcher,Carrick,Hernandez,Henriquez,Powell,Zaha,Cleverly,Evans,Nani,Fellaini,Valencia also terminated Falcao loan.
Bought Munir,Romero,Balanta and Bakkali on a free.

Started 2nd seasons won Comm Shield and 1st league game both easy.

What tactics did you use? Would appreciate it if you said something about roles and instructions as well or better post a screenie. In my save Chelski are almost unbeatable up to 25/12 when only I managed to beat them (albeit by 4-1 and away at that) but Ive lost twice (to LFC and Spurs - the latter I was trailing 0-2 managed to equalise but lost 3-2) and have a number of draws so Im third by 6 points.

Ive also experienced and keep having a huge number of injuries- some long term- which frequently lead me to not be able to find a full match squad let alone being able to play my best XI.

As previously indicated my squad is:

De Gea
Lindegaard
Balanta
Papastathopoulos
Rojo
Rafael
Smalling
Jones
Evans
Shaw
Blind
Bender
Romero
Fellaini
Carrick
Herrera
Tielemans
Berntsen
Coric
Valencia (shockingly brilliant esp at rif)
Young (trying to sell him to no avail)
Wellington Nem
ADM
Depay
Falcao
Mata
Januzaj (4 months injury)
Rooney (4 Months injury)
RVP

What tactics did you use? Would appreciate it if you said something about roles and instructions as well or better post a screenie. In my save Chelski are almost unbeatable up to 25/12 when only I managed to beat them (albeit by 4-1 and away at that) but Ive lost twice (to LFC and Spurs - the latter I was trailing 0-2 managed to equalise but lost 3-2) and have a number of draws so Im third by 6 points.

Ive also experienced and keep having a huge number of injuries- some long term- which frequently lead me to not be able to find a full match squad let alone being able to play my best XI.

As previously indicated my squad is:

De Gea
Lindegaard
Balanta
Papastathopoulos
Rojo
Rafael
Smalling
Jones
Evans
Shaw
Blind
Bender
Romero
Fellaini
Carrick
Herrera
Tielemans
Berntsen
Coric
Valencia (shockingly brilliant esp at rif)
Young (trying to sell him to no avail)
Wellington Nem
ADM
Depay
Falcao
Mata
Januzaj (4 months injury)
Rooney (4 Months injury)
RVP
Sorry mate cant post screenies or edit my posts for some reason. But im using Erikson beautiful football tactic v1 and v1.1. On injuries not to bad get the odd long term one, but not like 5-6 at a time usually 1 or 2.

My squad will try to remember all :)

De Gea
Lealli
Rafa
Peruzzi
Rojo
Jones
Dragovic
Vallejo
Shaw
Jetro Willems
Balanta
Blind
Romero
Wilfred Kaptoum
Schniederlin
Eriksen
Herrera
Coric
Bilal Ould
Januzaj
Mata
Di maria
Moura
Adama Traore
Rooney
Wilson
Munir
Uni enes
Demitri Mitchell
Dorin Rotariu
Bakkali
Pavel Savitsky
Vaclav Cerney
Humam Tariq
Federico Bonazzoli

Will everyone carry on the save from Beta to full game or start a new?

Start new i have some lower leagues cup to sort out in the editor,, i usually play with England lvl 11, Scotland (custom), Brazil lvl 26.

Will everyone carry on the save from Beta to full game or start a new?

Well, mine is sort of a test save: I test tactics, see what works, what doesnt, find players and get a feel of the game. So its unlikely Ill continue it.

Well, mine is sort of a test save: I test tactics, see what works, what doesnt, find players and get a feel of the game. So its unlikely Ill continue it.
Same here mate. What parts/players are you gonna take over to your long term save on full release?

Same here mate. What parts/players are you gonna take over to your long term save on full release?

Im compiling a database of players as usual for me at this stage which I will eventually share with all you in this site and through my ASK UNCLE MAD thread.

But look at Berntsen/Malcom/Elkeson

But much more important for me is that Ive become conversant with the new interface and got a feel about the game which will come in good stead when I start saves which will be far more challenging than MAN UTD.

I also found that my tactics from the previous version still potentially work (though not as well and Im still not 100% about the tweaks I need to do).

I managed to put a bid in and talk to him about signing for me but he weren't interested I'll double check for you now about career plans.

I managed to get peruzzi for under 5m in the 2nd season.
Graelish is also good rotation/future option.

How do you see Career Plans/Preferences of a player?