The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter MANUMAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 497
  • Views Views 263K
Im sure all of you guys know Lucas Moura but surprisingly he hasn't gotten much attention this time around, certainly not as much as other wingers like Sterling, Cuadrado or Depay. Given, they may be younger (Sterling), more consistent (Cuadrado) or cheaper (Depay), but this is the first time I bought Moura for Utd after starting a new save for the full version. Certainly hasn't disappointed.

View attachment 329991

1st Network season with United

Today we will finish our first network season with my 2 friends (Chelsea & Arsenal).
Man Utd is going back for the Champions title and the FA Cup, so everything goes back to normal in Premier League :D
Our current team:

View attachment 329990

Plan for next season? Champions Cup tittle !

Today we will finish our first network season with my 2 friends (Chelsea & Arsenal).
Man Utd is going back for the Champions title and the FA Cup, so everything goes back to normal in Premier League :D
Our current team:

View attachment 703531

Plan for next season? Champions Cup tittle !

Nice squad mate. How the **** did you manage to pick up Pogba without offering UCL? :O

Nice squad mate. How the **** did you manage to pick up Pogba without offering UCL? :O
30mln eur in cash
+ 30mln eur for 48months
+ 5mln eur after 50 league matches
you have to place an offer on first few days of transfer window and Pogba is yours ;)
He is a beast !

Any advice of backroom staff?

Would like to gather a group of good coaches for my young players :)

**** this game mate. It's annoying. Dunno what they did in full release, but I'm clueless how to make anything work. Fullbacks doesn't exist, strikers can't convert anything and only type of goals I seem to score or concede are crosses. I give up till I see at least 3 patches released.

Yeah its frustrating to keep conceding in the last 5 minutes of matches from crosses (and I wrote the book about not doing that) but I like the feel of the game and the ME even and see it as a challenge and a very difficult one at that. Ive yet to receive the full game Ive ordered so continuing with UTD and currently third 6 points from leaders Chelski - who are unbeatable and they only have the two comfortable 4-1, 3-1 defeats inflicted by myself - with 6 matches to go (won the CCC still in FA cup) and with my own tacticts.

In Jan I bought Hou Seeker (?), Peruzzi and Samir (cb) who is quite good.

Yeah its frustrating to keep conceding in the last 5 minutes of matches from crosses (and I wrote the book about not doing that) but I like the feel of the game and the ME even and see it as a challenge and a very difficult one at that. Ive yet to receive the full game Ive ordered so continuing with UTD and currently third 6 points from leaders Chelski - who are unbeatable and they only have the two comfortable 4-1, 3-1 defeats inflicted by myself - with 6 matches to go (won the CCC still in FA cup) and with my own tacticts.

In Jan I bought Hou Seeker (?), Peruzzi and Samir (cb) who is quite good.

I don't mind when I lose, but I do mind when every lost is the same. Corners > near post > commentary saying goalkeeper will feel he could have done better...; Winger running, running, running, cross, goal.

I like new ME, I like the look of FM. Just those things are frustrating as you can do little to stop them. No matter what I do, how I mark wingers, my players just back off... trying fixed ME now, will tell if there are some changes with crossing.

Edit - NOPE. Still same old 'He certainly didn't mean that' happening every match.

Last edited:
Yeah, wtf is up with that? These crosses from the wings that are going straight for the goal instead and score half the time. :<

Sorry guys for ******** in this thread, wasn't my intention to turn this into 'post your frustration'. Anyway, if someone figures out how to stop crosses, please let me know :)

1st season 1st 100 goals and 99 points. Chelsea second scored 110 and 93 points

brought in mainly youngsters
Depay
Neves
Tielemans
balanta
peruzzi
valdes
Munir

sold
young
fletcher
anderson

main x1
4-1-2-1-2 narrow
ddg
rafa Jones Rojo Shaw
Blind
Herrera Di maria
Mata
Rooney Falcao or Rvp

2nd season
in
Roberto
Malanda
Lacazette
Bernard
De Bruyne
Ricardo Rodriguez

out
Valencia
RVP
powell
Fellaini
Mata
Hernandez
Henriquez

xi
ddg
rafa balanta rojo shaw
Blind
Herrera Di Maria
januzaj Rooney Bernard

Check out my new post guys, started my many story. 3 signings doing superb not using wingers utilising wingbacks and playmaker

Is it bad that I don't use januzaj that much at all just doesn't fit into my formation should I alter it to get the best out of him or continue with my current style of play as it is fielding many good results, I feel bad for wasting him. I am currently play with with 3 up front 2 in midfield and 5 at the back.

I don't mind when I lose, but I do mind when every lost is the same. Corners > near post > commentary saying goalkeeper will feel he could have done better...; Winger running, running, running, cross, goal.

I like new ME, I like the look of FM. Just those things are frustrating as you can do little to stop them. No matter what I do, how I mark wingers, my players just back off... trying fixed ME now, will tell if there are some changes with crossing.

Edit - NOPE. Still same old 'He certainly didn't mean that' happening every match.

Im also seeing a lot of successful crosses esp in the last 5 minutes of matches and against me but not like what you describe far from it so maybe its the tactics?

Just as I was about to play my last league match of the season the beta has stopped and the game hasnt arrived yet :@

Zonally marking six yard box at corners seems to help. Finished 3rd first season, lost in league cup final. Bought destro, ruben neves, will hughes and Patrick Roberts. Sold or released vanp powell carrick cleverly nani j.Hernandez.

Been going rather well so far!

1st Season:

Transfers:

Premier League:

FA Cup:

Capital One Cup:

First time I've ever gone a season unbeaten in the league. Plus I never lost in any competition, beating pool in both finals too XD

I used Hellstorm's tactic up until around January, then the first beta patch game out & I started giving away too many chances & was lucky not to lose in the first 3 games after update so switched to ChristianErikson's tactic & been good since then.

Second Season so far:

Transfers:

Premier League:

Capital One Cup:

Champions League:

Yes my first defeat came & against Brentford of all teams XD I didn't play a particularly under strength line up either, basically the same team that beat Arsenal 3-1 in the previous round.

Juan Mata was an absolute beast in the first half of season one in AM position, but tailed off when I switched tactic & had to move him onto the wing. Florenzi I am really pleased with, bought him as a squad player, but he is keeping everyone else out of the team on the right wing. I'm not particularly happy with any of my strikers. Can not seem to get any kind of consistency out of them. RVP was my best performing by far but he only managed to stay fit for 1/3 of the season, hence why I sold him. And back to Arsenal too for a £7m profit 3 years after <)

Why Chelsea agreed to pay £38m for Evans I'll never know, he was in and out of my team so I offered him out & they plumped for him. Hasn't played a game for them yet either as he got knee tendonitis during pre season & out for 3/4 months.

Sterling got a torn calf muscle (3/4 months) 2 games into the season, isn't back yet. Pogba is a beast in the game so tried my luck & he was expensive, but had so much money, decided what the ****.

Still using ChritianErikson tactics as he updates them, but performances are starting to tail off now. Will be selling Fellaini in Jan or end of season as he's been shocking & I have many CM's anyway. Smalling is on transfer list, couldn't budge him in pre season, hopefully will go in Jan as teams are starting to get interested in him now.

Not planning on buying anyone else for now, except maybe Chambers/Vallejo as young squad defenders.

Last edited:
Been going rather well so far!

1st Season:

Transfers:

Premier League:

FA Cup:

Capital One Cup:

First time I've ever gone a season unbeaten in the league. Plus I never lost in any competition, beating pool in both finals too XD

I used Hellstorm's tactic up until around January, then the first beta patch game out & I started giving away too many chances & was lucky not to lose in the first 3 games after update so switched to ChristianErikson's tactic & been good since then.

Second Season so far:

Transfers:

Premier League:

Capital One Cup:

Champions League:

Yes my first defeat came & against Brentford of all teams XD I didn't play a particularly under strength line up either, basically the same team that beat Arsenal 3-1 in the previous round.

Juan Mata was an absolute beast in the first half of season one in AM position, but tailed off when I switched tactic & had to move him onto the wing. Florenzi I am really pleased with, bought him as a squad player, but he is keeping everyone else out of the team on the right wing. I'm not particularly happy with any of my strikers. Can not seem to get any kind of consistency out of them. RVP was my best performing by far but he only managed to stay fit for 1/3 of the season, hence why I sold him. And back to Arsenal too for a £7m profit 3 years after

just put mata on the left wing 4 goals in 4 games for me :) cantget rooney or di maria to play well, help? :)

Back