The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter MANUMAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 497
  • Views Views 263K
I play RVP as complete forward at the moment, Mata behind him as Trequartista. Depay is scoring most for me as AML inside forward. Insane player, 4 stars at the moment. I'm nearly at the end of the 1st, 5 games left but stuck at work 'till late tonight :( Not doing very well, 4th at the moment but only 3 points away from the #1. Will post some pictures off my first season later.

Can someone recommend me a striker who will convert at leat 50% of CCC? Also has anyone figured out how to stop crosses? Players just back off, back off and back off till winger of fullback crosses in......

Can someone recommend me a striker who will convert at leat 50% of CCC? Also has anyone figured out how to stop crosses? Players just back off, back off and back off till winger of fullback crosses in......

1. Lukaku?
2.DWs maybe?

1. Lukaku?
2.DWs maybe?
**** this game mate. It's annoying. Dunno what they did in full release, but I'm clueless how to make anything work. Fullbacks doesn't exist, strikers can't convert anything and only type of goals I seem to score or concede are crosses. I give up till I see at least 3 patches released.

I have signed Fierro,Barbosa,Munir and they all scoring regularly. If you struggling I recommend using Eriksen beautiful football tactics v6 and v6.1!

Also Falcao,RVP,Wilson all scoring for me to using them tacs. Retrained Rooney to MC and is beasting it.

2nd season with United, didnt sign Falcao, RVP just gone to Juventus in January although fans didnt like it, but my team is bossing the League, 8 games without conceding sat in 1st im also using Eriksen tactic V5.1.

Had to start game again because laptop went pete tong on me :) Playing as Utd with Eriksen tactics latest versions

Sold
Anderson and Fletch 1m
Young 12.5m
Smalling 13m
Fellaini 11m
Valencia 10m

Signed
Verratti
Denswil
Balanta
Rodriguez
Gil Romero
Lucas Romero
Barbosa
Fierro
Peruzzi
Will Hughes
Patrick Roberts
Niklas Stark
Depay
Tielmans all on installements.

Signed on youth contracts
Wilfred Kaptoum
Adama Traore
Vaclav Cerny
Jesus Vallejo
Melkamu Taufer
Bilal Ould
Alper Ademoglu
Ante Coric
Federico Bonazzoli

Had to start game again because laptop went pete tong on me :) Playing as Utd with Eriksen tactics latest versions

Sold
Anderson and Fletch 1m
Young 12.5m
Smalling 13m
Fellaini 11m
Valencia 10m

Signed
Verratti
Denswil
Balanta
Rodriguez
Gil Romero
Lucas Romero
Barbosa
Fierro
Peruzzi
Will Hughes
Patrick Roberts
Niklas Stark
Depay
Tielmans all on installements.

Signed on youth contracts
Wilfred Kaptoum
Adama Traore
Vaclav Cerny
Jesus Vallejo
Melkamu Taufer
Bilal Ould
Alper Ademoglu
Ante Coric
Federico Bonazzoli

Geesh thats a whole new squad Lol

Henriquez is a beast, 2nd season in and i think he has 10 goals in 8 appearances for me. Now the full game is out i will start another save i think.

I just got rid of smalling and RVP in Jan 2nd season and fans hate both of those decisions

I got rid of Angelo as he just couldn't cut it 2nd season 1 goal in 20 games. :( shame but fierro and hernandez are both doing well early on for me in the 3rd season :)

Back