THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

Ok I can finally say now that the tactic reached it's final form of tweaking, there's really not much anything to do, I've been playing and dominating all teams and even the bigger teams like atletico, barça and real, even my losses are just unlucky lapses of concentration where I have the double of shots than my opponent and the first oppurtunity they get they score

Neverthless, finished 1st season 4th place with celta(!!) while tweaking the tactic, 2nd season won the La Liga more than 10 points clear of 2nd place, simply amazing, red rectangle means that I've started using the final tactic since that point

View attachment 47332

View attachment 47331

Ok I can finally say now that the tactic reached it's final form of tweaking, there's really not much anything to do, I've been playing and dominating all teams and even the bigger teams like atletico, barça and real, even my losses are just unlucky lapses of concentration where I have the double of shots than my opponent and the first oppurtunity they get they score

Neverthless, finished 1st season 4th place with celta(!!) while tweaking the tactic, 2nd season won the La Liga more than 10 points clear of 2nd place, simply amazing, red rectangle means that I've started using the final tactic since that point

View attachment 1167928

View attachment 1167929

Use this tactic both home and away?

And what tweaks do you do at the end of the game when you're leading?

Either change to standard or keep it attacking, just a little shout "close lines" so they get a tad more defensive, usually I don't change anything

wow well done even thou you conceeded alot that could be down to lack of quality defenders but overall amazing!!

It's defo down the lack of quality defenders, not like nantes have Kompany or Umtiti, still it's an attacking tactic so you can expect giving away some goals, but more importantly you can expect to score a shitload of goals

Do you leave it on attacking regardless of opponent? Or if your the underdog do you change the mentality?

Check page 19 I've replied someone with the same doubt as you

i just won the league in 3rd season in prem with derby. used a variation of the attack and home, will start the season with this new one and see how it gets on. Tactics have been great

Just finished my first season in the Swedish Allsvenskan using this season. Started using the latest version in the 1-2 loss against Norrköping (got 2 red cards in that game). I used the "V3 - PEP x BOSZ - Normal V2" before that.

View attachment 47218

View attachment 47219

The training is the same for this tactic? Or a let my assistant manager do it?

What is the latest version of the tactic ?

Hello once more fellow overachievers, I just wanted to posit an idea regarding the new shiny version of the tactic.

Still love it but I am finding as time goes on, (my team gets stronger) so we are no longer actually overachieving with European positions in the league, and the fact that I believe FM hates me and that there may be a little man at SI who watches my game and messes with me (but I might be paranoid) I am finding we get exposed by teams playing a 4-2-3-1 my answer to this has been to drop both WB's to Support, or even change to FB/support and the left sided Mezzala to a Box to Box/Support, this seems to add a little more stability to cover the opposition's AMC as well as provinding a little more protection on the flanks

so if you find the same problem then this may work for you, it worked for me

Hello once more fellow overachievers, I just wanted to posit an idea regarding the new shiny version of the tactic.

Still love it but I am finding as time goes on, (my team gets stronger) so we are no longer actually overachieving with European positions in the league, and the fact that I believe FM hates me and that there may be a little man at SI who watches my game and messes with me (but I might be paranoid) I am finding we get exposed by teams playing a 4-2-3-1 my answer to this has been to drop both WB's to Support, or even change to FB/support and the left sided Mezzala to a Box to Box/Support, this seems to add a little more stability to cover the opposition's AMC as well as provinding a little more protection on the flanks

so if you find the same problem then this may work for you, it worked for me

I too found that as long as your reputation grows the AI starts getting more defensive and exploits your weaknesses, the original versions of home and away still perform consistently even if your reputation grows, this years AI is really messed for normal tactics unfortunaly :(

I am looking to give the tactic a go with my other Club, the mighty Gateshead, if we can get league football that will be a real overachievement.

As to the AI I genuinly thought I was being paranoid, but I find there is a point where a tactic just seems to stop being effective, but not even a gradual loss of effectiveness, one day you are world beaters, next day it's like the players have never met each other, will keep yiu updated of the Gateshead journey.

first pre season game using the new tactic, 35 shots 12 on target 6-0 to us, it was against a team of a similiar ability, made 11 changes at half time as I always do pre season, but still it was magnificent, with Newcastle United as our parent club, we play them in a friendly, will be interesting to see how we perform