THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

Gateshead (Vanarama National league) 5 Walsall (League one) 3. as expected we are loose at th eback but that's the quality or lack of quality of players, but we create so many chances we out scored a team 2 leagues above us

Just won the premier league and champions league with derby in season 5. Create a lot of chances. My two strikers led the lead in assists and goals. Won’t be changing the formations out for a long time.

New season plan plan on bringing through a lot more kids from youth team will see how that effects the results

Just won the premier league and champions league with derby in season 5. Create a lot of chances. My two strikers led the lead in assists and goals. Won’t be changing the formations out for a long time.

New season plan plan on bringing through a lot more kids from youth team will see how that effects the results

Please keep us updated I think you'll still perform greatly next season even with heavy rotation

Gateshead finish 3rd in the league, ran it through with no transfers, and key highlights... am starting a new career at Leeds, the have a friendly cup scheduled at Elland road, where Bayern are the big draw.... we played them first... we had 13 shots 8 on target they had 22 and 11 on target, finished Leeds 2 Bayern 3, now I know that's a defeat but come on we scored two against the strongest squad they could field and conceded just 3

Hello once more fellow overachievers, I just wanted to posit an idea regarding the new shiny version of the tactic.

Still love it but I am finding as time goes on, (my team gets stronger) so we are no longer actually overachieving with European positions in the league, and the fact that I believe FM hates me and that there may be a little man at SI who watches my game and messes with me (but I might be paranoid) I am finding we get exposed by teams playing a 4-2-3-1 my answer to this has been to drop both WB's to Support, or even change to FB/support and the left sided Mezzala to a Box to Box/Support, this seems to add a little more stability to cover the opposition's AMC as well as provinding a little more protection on the flanks

so if you find the same problem then this may work for you, it worked for me

do you leave it on attacking still??
4231 is killing me right now and just won league and champs league but this formation seems to be my cryptinite

I use attacking mentality against teams I feel are weaker, and control against the ones I view as stronger, I also alter the way we pass, pass into space mixed to move it round quickly, and retain possession.. short to frustrate the bigger clubs

I gave it a go with Brighton , after 11 games i'm 4th , the only teams ive struggled with are the so called big teams , decent enough tactic , so i will try it on my proper save

People Ineed some advice, I always manage Newcastle or Gateshead, they are the clubs I support, but I can never seem to get a save going for very long with anyother club.. any suggestions?

People Ineed some advice, I always manage Newcastle or Gateshead, they are the clubs I support, but I can never seem to get a save going for very long with anyother club.. any suggestions?

Getting Ispwich Town, Nottingham Forest or Leeds back to glory, Wolves are a fun team to manage, I really enjoyed Stuttgart and Schalke and Leverkusen as well, Sporting Braga / Sporting / Benfica / Porto are really fun teams to play if your objective is the champions league, in Spain I found getting Valencia back to glory as one of my best saves, maybe ever, alternatively Atletico Madrid / Betis I enjoyed as well, in Italy you have just so many options, if you want to play a really long save you can try to rebuild Parma, since they achieved 3 back to back promotions and are back in Serie A, take torino and make them the best club of the world because maybe if that plane hadn't crashed, instead of Juve, Torino would be the best Serie A team , Lazio / Fiore are my obligatory saves atleast every FM, Milan / Inter / Roma back to champions league and Serie A glory are fun also, and don't forget about teams with talent like Sampdoria, Atalanta, Sassuolo.

Personally, I don't like managing in the EPL, so much money influx that you can take huddersfield, buy talent, develop and you're rich while also having a good team which takes the fun out of a long save for me, getting to France, I just love how much talent you have there, and it's also my main objective in every team I manage to build a team solely with players from the country that team plays in, and France has a big **** pool of players and talent to choose from, even their regens are such beasts, personally I loved the Marseille back to champions league glory save, or rebuilding Lille / Nantes / Bordeaux / Rennes / Nice, and last but not least, one of the most successful teams ever Saint-Ettiene, and these are the teams I like to manage from memory in Europe.

You can also have a lot of fun in the Americas either by managing in the MLS, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and one of the best saves, making chapecoense the best team.

thanks mate, there is a lot there to consider, and more options than I had, I might look at the MLS, never managed there

Flying currently only teams I struggle with is united and Chelsea.4231 feels like the only formation that I struggle against

Which version is everyone using currently
home
away
v2
or final one

I use v2 but have the final and the away one in the three slots once the V2 is 100% fluid

NEW!!!

TAKE OFF "PLAY OUT OF DEFENCE" IN TEAM INSTRUCTIONS!
JUST WON THE LEAGUE WITH LEICESTER 1ST SEASON

AND IF YOUR DM HAS POOR PASSING AND VISION, TAKE OFF "PASS INTO SPACE" IN TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

I just won the World Cup with Chile with the "Away" tactic. Amazing! Thank you!