THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

Question:

I am later in the game (2030) and regens are just not producing IFs anymore, or not any good ones! Can we change them to wingers? Do we play wingers there as IF?

Cheers.

Question:

I am later in the game (2030) and regens are just not producing IFs anymore, or not any good ones! Can we change them to wingers? Do we play wingers there as IF?

Cheers.

Mate just take one regen with a lot of potentian and train him as IF

Mate just take one regen with a lot of potentian and train him as IF

That is certainly an option, so take a left winger to train as an AMR IF?

What about to put me on in the mean time? Will a standard winger suffice?

That is certainly an option, so take a left winger to train as an AMR IF?

What about to put me on in the mean time? Will a standard winger suffice?

Wingers will do just fine, Insigne and D'amico who where pure wingers before being trained to IF's performed superbly, just take care of finishing and composure because that's a needed trait for the IF's but don't change the role

can I ask, what the roles used in the 4-2-3-1 were changed too please, or a download link for the tactic, so I can add it to my list of tactical options, cheers

cheers, am managing Portsmouth, and due to lack of depth want a few options, will give this a whirl when circumstances require it, Championship here we come (hopefully)

cheers, am managing Portsmouth, and due to lack of depth want a few options, will give this a whirl when circumstances require it, Championship here we come (hopefully)

Let me know how it goes maybe I'll add that version to front page

With Inter, I got to 2026 (September) using this tactic before finally getting bored of the save, simply because I was too good.

I won the World Cup with Italy too, and won pretty much every trophy with Inter (2 invincible seasons). By far the tactic of the year for me.

I'm starting a new save with Swansea City with a few editor changes e.g. Swansea, Stoke and WBA in the Championship, Cardiff, Wolves and Fulham in the PL. Hopefully I can repeat success.

With Inter, I got to 2026 (September) using this tactic before finally getting bored of the save, simply because I was too good.

I won the World Cup with Italy too, and won pretty much every trophy with Inter (2 invincible seasons). By far the tactic of the year for me.

I'm starting a new save with Swansea City with a few editor changes e.g. Swansea, Stoke and WBA in the Championship, Cardiff, Wolves and Fulham in the PL. Hopefully I can repeat success.

Great news mate, I've had really great success with Southampton 1st season and West Ham 2nd season, if at first it doesn't go well for you just give it one more try, or experiment with the other tactics for example the normal version is really solid as well