The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
[video=youtube;5Y4j5IWdBb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4j5IWdBb0[/video]

Pretty cool by Feyenoord and Sparta fans!

Rémi Garde has left Aston Villa by mutual consent

Newcastle keeper Rob Elliot ruled out for at least 6 months with knee injury suffered last night.

Massive blow for their relegation battle

Martin Demichelis: Manchester City defender charged over betting offences

Manchester City defender Martin Demichelis has been charged by the Football Association over alleged betting offences.

The Argentine, 35, is accused of committing 12 breaches relating to matches between 22 and 28 January 2016.

Demichelis has until 17:00 BST on 5 April to respond to the charge.

However, there is no suggestion that the charge relates to any of the 25 league and cup games in which he has featured for City this season.

New rules that came into force for the 2014-15 season mean players and coaches are prevented from betting on any worldwide footballing activity.

The FA has the power to fine or suspend any person found guilty of a rule breach.

I guess you guys might have more information, but a british doctor confessed he gave doping to Arsenal and Chelsea players (and cyclists and who knows what more).

Let's see what comes out of this investigation...

I guess you guys might have more information, but a british doctor confessed he gave doping to Arsenal and Chelsea players (and cyclists and who knows what more).

Let's see what comes out of this investigation...

Very worrying if true, although I am not naïve enough to think it does not happen in British sport, it is still shocking if these allegations end up having substance. After all of the people caught doping in the last ten years you would think that people would not do it, I mean I can see why clubs would employ this tactic so playrs can run longer but its not going to make you tactically any better or your technique magically like Messi. Hopefully they are unfounded but on the other hand could just be the tip of the ice berg :(

I don't know why-but I'm pretty nervous for Leicester lol.

Probably because it's another pants season for my club and I've got nothing to celebrate after the incoming gubbing from Man Utd later today

Leicester now 7 points clear at the top. Safe to say it's their title to throw away now

Sunderland (A), West Ham (H), Swansea (H), United (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A). Tough fixtures ahead of Leicester. The only consolation for them, if any, is that Spurs seem to have it a bit harder.

If Leicester blow this now I can see a LONG lasting hangover effect into next season for them.

Be absolutely devastating to not win that first ever title from this position in your own hands. Still getting over '13/'14. Before Klopp tipped up and gave us genuine hope, you wondered just how many years more we'd be looking back at that run in not being as close again.

Andy Carroll 3 Arsenal 2 after Gunners had a 2-0 lead. BUT-he's very lucky to be on the pitch after his studs up challenge on Koscielny. Again appalling officiating.

But also this is why Arsenal won't win a title with some of the defending on display. **** of a derby game though.

Edit-okay 3-3 now. Holy ****

Last edited:
Premier League over, Leicester, one of the biggest achievements in sporting history.

Premier League over, Leicester, one of the biggest achievements in sporting history.

Absolutely. Hard to see them loosing this now.

Amazing achievement if/ when it happens, but that said, with absolutely NO disrespect to them intended, Arsenal, Chelsea, City, L'pool, Utd, 'Spurs ..... hang your collective heads in shame.

Wenger, YOU especially.

I think the fact I tipped them for relegation was the catalyst for the title win, if anyone would like me to tip their team to struggle next season I will gladly take donations ;)

Absolutely. Hard to see them loosing this now.

Amazing achievement if/ when it happens, but that said, with absolutely NO disrespect to them intended, Arsenal, Chelsea, City, L'pool, Utd, 'Spurs ..... hang your collective heads in shame.

Wenger, YOU especially.

I don't see why him especially, Wenger has done better than all the other managers of the teams listed bar Pochettino

Last edited:
I don't see why him especially, Wenger has done better than all the other managers of the teams listed bar Pochettino

Respectfully disagree. The only worse disgrace has been City with all there resources.

Either of those sides have failed massively in this of all seasons with everyone else SO poor from the get go. Arsenal will never of had a better chance to end the drought.

Respectfully disagree. The only worse disgrace has been City with all there resources.

Either of those sides have failed massively in this of all seasons with everyone else SO poor from the get go. Arsenal will never of had a better chance to end the drought.

But, with everyone else being so poor surely he has therefore done better than them

Back