The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
What a story that is. Spurs didn't deserve it for how they played today, they've completely shat themselves in the 2nd half. That's not the team that has mentality to be champions. Nearly entire squad has gotten a booking, I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

Champions

Get in there 34 years never thought I would would see my home town club win the league.

Leicester Till I Die.

I really hope the press ignore the pathetic, pathetic shennanigans towards the end of the match and after and focus on Leicester. I'd rather see the positives of football and not headlines of players acting like dicks-there's too much of that

And the handbags are out.

How are there still 22 players on the pitch? fking disgrace and made it so difficult for Clattenburg. Both sides deserve punishment for this. Absolutely disgusting. It's football not fking WWE

Disgraceful. Both clubs will get f-ed for that and rightly so.

LONG time since we've seen things boil over to that extent the English top flight.

Disgraceful. Both clubs will get f-ed for that and rightly so.

LONG time since we've seen things boil over to that extent the English top flight.

Spurs gaffer should have stayed out of it too. Even if good intentions a manager simply isn't allowed to get involved-simply cannot do what he did

How does somebody walking on your fingers cause your body to convulse and roll along the ground?

WWE training?

Years with Barcelona than under Mourinho takes its toll on you man.

Champions

Get in there 34 years never thought I would would see my home town club win the league.

Leicester Till I Die.

Congratulations lid. Relish it. Savour it. Celebrate the **** out of it.

Ridiculous, miraculous achievement.

CAMPIONE LEICESTER CITY!

Incredible.

Safe to say there will be a few Leicester fans throwing a sickie tomorrow. Well done to them, they've maintained their form throughout the whole season and quietly got on with it. Now Mr Lineker it's time to show the world your pants on TV!

Congratulations lid. Relish it. Savour it. Celebrate the **** out of it.

Ridiculous, miraculous achievement.

CAMPIONE LEICESTER CITY!

Incredible.
cheers mate I will do

my nerves have been in pieces for weeks

I will sleep well tonight.

I've just seen what Dembele did to Costa with the eye gouge. I'd be amazed if he plays for the remainder of the season. Thuggery. Pure and simple.

What a horrible, wonderful, bizarre season it has been.

Congratulations to Leicester! Fully deserved, and no doubt you and Ranieri will receive a warm welcome at the Bridge in two weeks time.

Leicester City champions of England... Madness.

One of the most refreshing things to happen to football in a **** of a long time with Leicester winning the league, no more excuses about money and every club knows they can achieve their dreams.

**** just look at Bournemouth as well this season, also Watford as well, great seasons for them.

What a horrible, wonderful, bizarre season it has been.

Congratulations to Leicester! Fully deserved, and no doubt you and Ranieri will receive a warm welcome at the Bridge in two weeks time.

Leicester City champions of England... Madness.

Just seen an interview with Fuchs, and after what he just described it's now so obvious why the players love playing for Ranieri and why they get on so well together. Ranieri said money does not guarantee success-and this is proof enough. About time some clubs realised this

I've just seen what Dembele did to Costa with the eye gouge. I'd be amazed if he plays for the remainder of the season. Thuggery. Pure and simple.

To be honest both Dembele and Lamela should receive retrospective bans imo. Admittedly Fabregas' reaction was rather OTT but Lamela quite clearly meant it.

Just seen an interview with Fuchs, and after what he just described it's now so obvious why the players love playing for Ranieri and why they get on so well together. Ranieri said money does not guarantee success-and this is proof enough. About time some clubs realised this

You just can't dislike Ranieri. A true gent of the game, and what a moment for him. I'm delighted for the man.

To be honest both Dembele and Lamela should receive retrospective bans imo. Admittedly Fabregas' reaction was rather OTT but Lamela quite clearly meant it.

Yeah it was pretty dam disgraceful.

On the plus side though, Pochettino has taken Tottenham from an embarrassment under Sherwood to a cup final and Champions League football in two years. Only the start

Back