The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
We took their dream and their dignity.

Beautiful :')

I'm watching the match on MoTD and Spurs seem to have forgotten that you can't win a football match unless you stop acting like thugs on the pitch. Some of the stuff I've seen. Granted one or two Chelsea players were guilty aswell but Spurs imo were the worst offenders.

I fully expect some heavy punishment from the FA. Oh wait.......

Edit-have you seen the clip of Willian showing Spurs players his Premier League Champions badge lol

https://twitter.com/BeWarmers/status/727233382959177729

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a shame that all the thuggery will take the front in the media. The next few days should be about Leicester, not Spurs players being *****. Apparently there's been some brawling even after the game, ridiculous.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a shame that all the thuggery will take the front in the media. The next few days should be about Leicester, not Spurs players being *****. Apparently there's been some brawling even after the game, ridiculous.

Yeah, from what I saw Vorm was the one instigating everything after the whistle. Hiddink got pushed by someone and ended up falling into the dugout area. Spurs simply lost their heads.

3be27849116f335471cbb7bf53392786.jpg

Yeah, from what I saw Vorm was the one instigating everything after the whistle. Hiddink got pushed by someone and ended up falling into the dugout area. Spurs simply lost their heads.

Danny Rose pushed Hiddink which is completely uncalled for. He is a 69 year old man FFS

So Pep comes City a failure at Munich whilst the rest of Europe groans at Atletico and their boring ***, if effective, footie in the biggest game of all.

Moussa Dembele has received a 6 match ban for violent conduct

Welcome back to the Premier League Middlesborough

Sunderland beating Chelsea after losing 1:0 and 2:1, Newcastle draws at Villa. What a relegation battle its' going to be.

Sunderland beating Chelsea after losing 1:0 and 2:1, Newcastle draws at Villa. What a relegation battle its' going to be.

I'm 100% convinced Newcastle will go down now. They showed absolutely nothing today to show they are a Premier League team. They need to rebuild from the bottom up. Sunderland basically showed them what they needed to survive in the Premier League relegation battle-guts

I'm 100% convinced Newcastle will go down now. They showed absolutely nothing today to show they are a Premier League team. They need to rebuild from the bottom up. Sunderland basically showed them what they needed to survive in the Premier League relegation battle-guts

Ya, they waited far too long to change the manager. I'm sort of amazed Rafa agreed to take over on such short notice, but I guess he's workaholic.

Typical sunderland then. **** for most of the season but then play like a Champions League team in the last 5-6 games and save themselves

Looks like Sunderland are staying up then. I love seeing players get emotional when they score a goal which they know may save the club. ******* love it.

Newcastle massively missed out not beating Villa.

Started getting depressed now though. After next week what the **** do I do with my life? Premier League should never have a break. :(

Looks like Sunderland are staying up then. I love seeing players get emotional when they score a goal which they know may save the club. ******* love it.

Started getting depressed now though. After next week what the **** do I do with my life? Premier League should never have a break. :(
it will not be that long till the new season plus there is the euros

After next week you could watch cricket then again maybe not! There is always the Euro's to watch and of course there is football in Rio at the Olympics. So you won't have to hide away until Aug when a new season starts...

Just keep replaying a week Wednesday and Klopps first trophy. That keep yer going.

Back