The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
What a game of football between Spurs and Saints, end t end stuff thoroughly entertaining lets hope City/Arsenal is even better!

speaking of summer footie pretty sure its the centenary copa America too in the summer, my summer is just going to consist of international football/Stellaris/Hearts of Iron 4/ Paragon oh and my next uni placement

Absolutely embarrassing from the City "supporters". A lap of honour in front of a practically empty stadium. What a way to send of Pellegrini. He must feel so proud. Shaking my head.

Absolutely embarrassing from the City "supporters". A lap of honour in front of a practically empty stadium. What a way to send of Pellegrini. He must feel so proud. Shaking my head.

This is a club that had to bring prices down for a European Cup semi against Real Madrid.

Big club my pasty white ****!

This is a club that had to bring prices down for a European Cup semi against Real Madrid.

Big club my pasty white ****!
Can you imagine what Pep will think if they don't get CL and plays in a half empty stadium every week :) it's been disastrous announcing Pep half way through the season. City could not wait to show off about it !!!

Started getting depressed now though. After next week what the **** do I do with my life? Premier League should never have a break. :(

Summer is coming mate, perhaps it's time to go outside.

Who am I kidding, I'll be playing FM until PL starts again.

It's going to be the usual scenario in Newcastle city next week. Blokes being forced to go shopping with the other half, looking miserable as sin, forced to endure their partners trying on pairs of shoes.....I've witnessed this...and I've also been through it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone :'(

lol

Thank **** \I will never have to go to the shithole that is Upton Park again had some ****** up away days there I tell thee

Thank **** \I will never have to go to the shithole that is Upton Park again had some ****** up away days there I tell thee

True. But then you're Leeds. Where have you lads NOT had a ****** up away day? :P. ;).

*Someone was on about our last title the pub before Villarreal last week. The 6-1 last day victory on a baking hot Sunday at Coventry came up. To which someone immediately added 'remember being in the ground and Leeds still destroying Bournemouth and the rest of the South Coast 'celebrating' promotion?'

Now THAT was a weekend haha

It's going to be the usual scenario in Newcastle city next week. Blokes being forced to go shopping with the other half, looking miserable as sin, forced to endure their partners trying on pairs of shoes.....I've witnessed this...and I've also been through it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone :'(

lol

Wonder if they'll be wrecking their own City and punching police horses and **** again if they go down?

True. But then you're Leeds. Where have you lads NOT had a ****** up away day? :P. ;).

*Someone was on about our last title the pub before Villarreal last week. The 6-1 last day victory on a baking hot Sunday at Coventry came up. To which someone immediately added 'remember being in the ground and Leeds still destroying Bournemouth and the rest of the South Coast 'celebrating' promotion?'

Now THAT was a weekend haha

Yeah tbf had some horrific aways, didn't help that when I first started going away was when Hooliganism had its little renaissance in the late 90's early 2000's. All these knobs wearing Henry Lloyd caps thinking they Danny Dyer, catch them on a weekday they would not say boo to a goose, fannys!

Yeah tbf had some horrific aways, didn't help that when I first started going away was when Hooliganism had its little renaissance in the late 90's early 2000's. All these knobs wearing Henry Lloyd caps thinking they Danny Dyer, catch them on a weekday they would not say boo to a goose, fannys!

Everyones always hard in a group. Have the same with our little knobs ..... Wouldn't think twice about twatting a fellow red if they got in their way. But get one of the little ****** on their own and it's a different ******* story.

Some things will NEVER change sadly. Nature of the game.

Everyones always hard in a group. Have the same with our little knobs ..... Wouldn't think twice about twatting a fellow red if they got in their way. But get one of the little ****** on their own and it's a different ******* story.

Some things will NEVER change sadly. Nature of the game.

Tbf it stood me in good stead for when I went to Brazil and followed Flamengo round for a bit whilst I was there. now there was some scary times when I genuinely thought I may be coming home in a box

Tbf it stood me in good stead for when I went to Brazil and followed Flamengo round for a bit whilst I was there. now there was some scary times when I genuinely thought I may be coming home in a box

I can imagine. Up the top of my bucket list is to experience Boca- River. I just don't have ANYTHING like the big ones to do it haha.

In fact at the top of my bucket list period is to get enough money together to take a year so out and travel around South America. Along with Africa the only Continent I have left to do. But there's still quite a few Country's there you'd need local knowledge of before you unwittingly put yourself in some serious ****

I can imagine. Up the top of my bucket list is to experience Boca- River. I just don't have ANYTHING like the big ones to do it haha.

In fact at the top of my bucket list period is to get enough money together to take a year so out and travel around South America. Along with Africa the only Continent I have left to do. But there's still quite a few Country's there you'd need local knowledge of before you unwittingly put yourself in some serious ****

South America is a great place Rio and the Carnaval is great but it is a strange place. You soon learn to blend in and not advertise you're a tourist. I spent time in Argentina and thought I had timed it right for that derby but the game had been rearranged was devastated. But I still made the FluFla which was an experience. There is nothing quite like Brazil it is my favourite place in the world, would go back in a heart beat in fact I have thought about it for when I am done studying.

South America is a great place Rio and the Carnaval is great but it is a strange place. You soon learn to blend in and not advertise you're a tourist. I spent time in Argentina and thought I had timed it right for that derby but the game had been rearranged was devastated. But I still made the FluFla which was an experience. There is nothing quite like Brazil it is my favourite place in the world, would go back in a heart beat in fact I have thought about it for when I am done studying.

Someday .....

RIP the poor souls who perished in the horrific fire at Bradford 31 years ago today.

View attachment 152914

God rest those 56 men, woman and children, and the young Birmingham lad tragically killed the same day when a wall collapsed on him after rioting with Leeds.

We'll never forget.

If we play as we have past few months that's going to confirm Newcastle's relegation. Sunderland will pretty much roll over us. Unless of course we actually play football. The seasoned vets need to get a hold of the non-performers and give them a kick up the backside. Season over or not-we should be playing until the final whistle of the final game of the season.

Hope springs eternal

The win lots of games - No
They win trophies - No
The make finals or qualify for Europe every year - No
They have European Legacy - No
They dominated a decade or won trophies back in the day - No
They won the league a few times in a short period - No
They have lots of fans - Yes

Why are Newcastle a 'MASSIVE MASSIVE Club' Mr Shearer? Too big to go down, my ****.

The win lots of games - No
They win trophies - No
The make finals or qualify for Europe every year - No
They have European Legacy - No
They dominated a decade or won trophies back in the day - No
They won the league a few times in a short period - No
They have lots of fans - Yes

Why are Newcastle a 'MASSIVE MASSIVE Club' Mr Shearer? Too big to go down, my ****.

They're still the 20th most valuable club in the world, according to Forbes annual valuation of clubs. Expecting them to drop quite a bit now that they're relegated though.

Top 10:

Rank
Club
Value in £billion
Rise from last year
1.​
Real Madrid​
2,49​
12 %​
2.​
Barcelona​
2,42​