The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K

Swansea City AFC– Verified account ‏@SwansOfficial

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

We're delighted to announce that former France international Claude Makelele has joined the club's coaching staff.

Iniesta has arguably never been more important to Barca. If you watched the last El Classico, the difference between the first hour when Iniesta was on the bench, and when he came onto the pitch for the last half hour, was night and day. He's been world class for years but he always had a world class team around him, and right now many of his team mates aren't at that level.
The same with Özil. When you go from Iniesta to Andre Gomes, you lose approx 20 passes a game.

West Ham is a strange club. How they have been unable to find decent striker for so long time... Or lack of giving right amount of change?

Since David Gold & Sullivan took over West Ham in January 2010, they've signed 32 strikers. They have scored 143 goals in 709 games. #WHUFC
Thats because West Ham are run by two knobheads in Gold and Sullivan who just can't stop meddling in team affairs and leave transfers to the Manager or Director. Gotta feel sorry for Bilic as you wonder if he has any say at all in the players brought in over the summer. Shambles at West Ham.

West Ham is a strange club. How they have been unable to find decent striker for so long time... Or lack of giving right amount of change?

Since David Gold & Sullivan took over West Ham in January 2010, they've signed 32 strikers. They have scored 143 goals in 709 games. #WHUFC
Joke club. Not a popular opinion but Bilic deserves the sack. They press like a 2003 premier league team. Their recruitment is awful. They need to work with the times and get data analysts to work with the scouts. They probably could have saved £50 Million through that. They could have an elite manager (Bielsa) if they sacked him now.

Joke club. Not a popular opinion but Bilic deserves the sack. They press like a 2003 premier league team. Their recruitment is awful. They need to work with the times and get data analysts to work with the scouts. They probably could have saved £50 Million through that. They could have an elite manager (Bielsa) if they sacked him now.
Unfortunately, Bielsa looks on his way to Lille.

What an absolute disgrace Dimitri Payet is.

In an ideal World West Ham would just sit him for the remainder of his contract.

Surely West Ham have the right not to pay him either? If I refuse to work, I know that I wouldnt get paid for it!

True, shows so bad mentality from player. Maybe something else is going on behind back doors that he doesnt like, offers turned down? The non existing ability to buy someone decent?

And also, West Ham has been a mess of a club, its one club that I cant understand what kind of transfers they want or have in mind about the club itself.

If they lose Payet and Antonio they are going down. Sad that Bryam joined this club and didint stay with Leeds.

he was already known to have a bad mentality and has been far from a model professional he has tried to drive transfers before and missed training to try and make them happen and fought with teammates on the pitch. It's the reason West Ham got him for a cheap price realative to his abilities

What an absolute disgrace Dimitri Payet is.

In an ideal World West Ham would just sit him for the remainder of his contract.

"But until he changes his attitude he is out of the team and he's not going to train with us."

It would seem to be their plan but I would hardly call sitting Payet and paying him £125k a week is ideal for west ham

"But until he changes his attitude he is out of the team and he's not going to train with us."

It would seem to be their plan but I would hardly call sitting Payet and paying him £125k a week is ideal for west ham

Yup. We sadly don't live in an ideal World and you can't realistically do that unless money's no object to you which it very rarely is.

As iam suggested, one would think this would be a serious breach of his contract and they could punish him to the maximum in the interim.

But the longer he's not playing, the longer both his value depreciates and they end up paying good money after bad in his salary.

Gone WAY too far the other way the PL era to put most all the power in the players hands.

Sorry to hear of the passing of Graham Taylor.

Never liked his brand of footie like but he done wonders for Watford. To go from the fourth division to the first in 5 years, finishing runner-up that first season up and getting into Europe, along with a Cup Final the following year is just a crazy mad achievement and quite the legacy.

And he gave the World one of the most naturally gifted English footballers of all time in John Barnes which I'll personally be eternally grateful for.

God rest.

You jelly guyz? :D
It looks absolutely amazing. The only thing that slightly "bothers" me is the asymmetry at the entrance :D

scaletowidth

Back