-----------

6) Chelsea
7) Everton

------------------------------

18) Swansea
19) Brighton
20) Huddersfield

Underachiever of the season:

Chelsea. Morata & Bats aren't on level with Costa and Chelsea will also miss Hazard for start of the season. IMO also stupid move to sell Matic who fitted the system and kept Fabregas who I think should have been one to be sold.

Overachiever of the season:

Arsenal. Key players have been kept and Wenger will use the Europa League to mainly blood in youngsters like he has used League Cup also. Lacazette will bring something new to the attack and Kolasinac will be the signing of the season on the left.

..... Why? Because

XD XD

iu

Everyone predicting Brighton will go down :'(

Time to embarrass myself by guessing again then

1 Man Utd
2 Man City

Think the title is going to Manchester not sure which so picked the way I would prefer

3 Chelsea
4 Tottenham
5 Liverpool
6 Arsenal - Mainly as I think they may do what United did last season and Liverpool the season before and go all in on the Europa League
7 Everton

18 Newcastle
19 Burnley
20 Huddersfield

Overachiever - Brighton to be safe with a few games to spare

Underachiever - Newcastle to go straight back down

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/...eague-rivals-transfer-pursuits-covered-media/

Interesting perspectives on the role the media plays in today's transfer 'games' with the other top 5 clubs.

Personally, I hate the media today. It used to be a viable source of any info for fans. Without the B/S. ****, unless there were midweek games you sometimes barely got any footie news the paper until the weekend. And that's not going back too many years. Now, it's swung completely the other way and papers, in particular, are just used as outright propaganda tools from clubs/ players/ agents alike. Often to purposefully complete mislead and stir up interest when there isn't any to get something moving.

Guess I'll have a crack this year....

1. Chelsea - Or.....
2. Man U - Really tossing a coin. Atm Chelsea, but I've a feeling Utd could still improve their squad......
3. Man C - Their midfield is still sus....
4. Arsenal - Picking them here but wouldn't be surprised to see the higher or lower tbh....

----------------------------------

5. Tottenham - FFS make a signing!
6. Liverpool - Can't see them making the 4, especially if Coutinho leaves for Barca....

------------------------------------

7. West Ham - Yeah i dunno why either.....

-------------------------------------

18 - Burnley
19 - Swansea
20.- Brighton

--------------------------------------

Underacheivers - Everton. Recruited well early but, without Lukaku, where are the goals? Rooney? Oh dear....

Overacheivers - Huddersfield. They have Aaron Mooy, that's a good enough reason right?

----------------------------------

And there it is. Can barely wait until the end of the season just to see how wrong i got it!

Lippo picking a side with an Aussie starter to finish last, never thought I would see that happen

1) Man City
2) Man United
3) Chelsea
4) Arsenal
5) Liverpool
6) Spurs
7( Everton
8) West Ham

----

18) Watford
19) Burnley
20) Brighton

----

Overachiever : Arsenal, getting their 4th place trophy back.

Underachiever: Spurs, dropping a fair few places from last season and outside top 4.

----

Player of the year: Bale (when he signs for United :P)

Top goalscorer: Lukaku

Should probably add if United sign Bale (I doubt it), I think we'll win it and City second. But as it is in the transfer window, I'll stand by my prediction above.

1) Man United
2) Man City
3) Liverpool
4) Spurs
5) Chelsea
6) Arsenal

----

18) Watford
19) Brighton
20) Swansea

----

Overachiever : Leicester, think they will get back in Europe, bought well and playing well at the back end of last season under Shakespeare.

Underachiever: Chelsea, Not added great depth, just like for like so far and think people will be better against 3 at the back this year.

Last edited:
Good to see Papa Soare back in training after his car crash last year, hopefully he can play soon

Back