• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
17/18 predictions

1. Man City
2. Man Utd.
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea (squad too thin)
5. Tottenham (playing in Wembley will really hurt them)
6. Arsenal
7. Everton

18. Newcastle
19. Watford
20. Swansea

Early contender for tweet of the season.

20799124_785266181678979_6782800408190059523_n.png

31 goals from the opening weekend.

Over 3 goals a game. It's not the best league in the World. (Although the more top quality comes in the more it's pushing that way.). But man alive is it the most exciting. And the speed and quality it's all played out at. Phew.

Last edited:
Call me a bit cynical and understanbly there are a lot of issues over it. But I quite like having the PL spread over Friday to Sunday. Just seems like a longer weekend, of football and that's always a good thing!

Off topic but I don't want to start a new one:
Anyone seen the Barca Real game? Who the **** allowed those shirts, blue vs different tone of blue, are you serious?View attachment 86339

It's funny how everyone expected Pep to come in and rejuvenate/revolutionize English football, but almost been like it's actually Conte that's done it (system wise anyway).

Utd tried his shape out, Arsenal switched to it, the English national team have been trying it out, heck even Pep himself has tinkered around with it, and now Barca are expected to shape up like this tonight:

DHYPhR9WsAA_FTm.jpg

I'm not saying there was no such thing as 3-5-2 before Conte came along, obviously, but he's definitely brought it back trending with his success with it at Chelsea.

Back