The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Shocking defending from West Ham.
My living room is covered in little girls having a sleep over and watching The Grinch :O
I'm hiding in my office watching Moyes latest failure.

2 flukes, but guess which one makes the headline :P

DPgSfoaW4AAHDWm.jpg:large

No idea on Willian.

As for Richarlison, hearing Spurs/Poch interested.

3 points for Arsenal at the death. Keeping the battle for fifth place close between Liverpool and themselves.
Which of them will be there at the end of the season?

Stat of the month goes too.....

Swansea City had fewer shots on target in November than Kurt Zouma.

Least till Jan when he can replace Hart.

Remember when every pundit was ripping into Pep for trying to replace Hart because he cant play as a sweeper keeper. Pep must feel vindicated after last night.

Remember when every pundit was ripping into Pep for trying to replace Hart because he cant play as a sweeper keeper. Pep must feel vindicated after last night.

I think it was more to do with not being given the chance to, Hart was pretty much chopped before Pep even set foot in the club. Looks the right call now but stil a bit unfair at the time

Yep. I personally didn't jump to any conclusions, as I knew it would've been cleared up sooner or later, but I was 99% sure it was some weird form of encouragement by Pep.

In a way it's refreshingly cool, but I can also see another side of it, that being perhaps Pellegrino rightfully feel a little annoyed/undermined by it. At the end of the day, you're to follow your managers instructions, simple as that. I'm sure Pep wouldn't be pleased if the shoe was on the other foot, but I don't think his intent was to disrespect his opposite number. Emotions were high.

Back