The Premier League Thread

I can think of a couple million reasons to go to Newcastle.

1634035176879.png

At its meeting on 13 October, the LFP Board of Directors adopted a motion opposing the plan to organise the FIFA World Cup every two years.
Without prior consultation, FIFA wants to take a decision that is in its sole interest and whose impact is irreparably negative for domestic leagues and clubs as employers of players.
This project would also provide for the lengthening of international periods, which would greatly disrupt the domestic leagues and cause fans to lose interest.
The development of football is not only based on the World Cup but also and above all on the domestic championships. In this respect, it would be preferable for FIFA to promote the development of professional leagues where there are none, as well as local championships.
The World Cup is a world heritage that must be preserved and not trivialised.

Well no surprise Bruce has gone, mind you I fear the Newcastle fans will need to put any hopes of getting a really big name in (other than someone out of work) on the back burner for now. Anyone know what Big Sam is upto currently?

Mind I say that it is impressive start to West Ham, decent place in league and top of EL group.

Mind I say that it is impressive start to West Ham, decent place in league and top of EL group.

Indeed. Best West Ham team since '86. Fair F to David Moyes Football GENIUS!

We go there in 5 games time. Provided we haven't lost in the meantime, that would equal the club record of 25 games consecutive in all comps unbeaten.

But that's for the future. ALL that matters is getting through Sunday first at Utd. Then Preston.