The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Rumours that Everton are interested in Eto'o. I would laugh my socks off if that happens ... Wonder if Lukaku will request a loan? Lol

For the record, I do not want Eto'o. We don't even need him. It ain't going to happen though so......

Yeah we're showing ambition, but it's not going to happen. Probably go somewhere like Arsenal or Liverpool or whatever. I would rather we focused attention on a winger/AM

Last edited:
It's probably just me, but the studio and set up on SSN HQ don't look all that different.

I'd love to know what uncle Harry still has in plans to bring into QPR.
Can't see Remy not being poached in January and feeling similar with Adel (wanting out or loaned).

If the Daily Telefaff is right, I'd be OK with Townsend & B.A-E returning plus (maybe) Lennon... :D

I'd love to know what uncle Harry still has in plans to bring into QPR.
Can't see Remy not being poached in January and feeling similar with Adel (wanting out or loaned).

If the Daily Telefaff is right, I'd be OK with Townsend & B.A-E returning plus (maybe) Lennon... :D

Arry would be welcome to all three. Lets put it in perspective. Townsend is one of these players that is blinkered and has difficulty seeing players in a better scoring position and just will decide to take a shot himself. BAE. Has no passion for the game himself. Is caught out of position on numerous occasions in the premier league. Lennon. All pace and no end product. Crossing ability is amazingly poor.

If Spurs get rid of those three to QPR and Arry then a majority of Spurs fans would not miss them.

Looks like Pulis has parted company with palace. Think they will go down now tbh.

Back