The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Yeh but he has ambitions for another Champions League club, or so he says. (Lord knows how).

He won't get one in England, or any other top European country.

He's better off coming back, taking the stick and proving with a smaller Prem club that he isn't an utter failure just because he was there when United imploded. Although I guess as a United fan you want to believe everything was his fault?

Does anyone in the world love David Moyes as much as ajt?

If it wasn't for the guy we'd be in so much **** right now-literally. We may have even gone into admin, got relegated imploded etc. Don't get me wrong, been critical when warranted but there's also been a lot of noob comments aswell which were OTT. He'll come back but he'll have to be patient unfortunately.

Certain United fans need to get over the Moyes bitterness. Alot of your players let you down last season as well.

Moyes would be a good fit at Palace but can't see it happening. I can see them going for Tim Sherwood.

Sky sports news being on 401 now is really doing my head can't stop going 405! Well the fun and games begin tomorrow think we will have another great season on our hands just cannot wait for the show to begin weekend off work, fantasy football teams tweaked and accas put on! Oh how I love it when Saturday comes!

ps anyone on base fancy doing a base mini league? I only really play fantasy I team, I know it's short notice but if people want I can set a base one up real quick on sky/dream team/official EPL/FiT and stick it in a thread if people want just thought someone would have done one by now.

Last edited:
Certain United fans need to get over the Moyes bitterness. Alot of your players let you down last season as well.

Moyes would be a good fit at Palace but can't see it happening. I can see them going for Tim Sherwood.

I would rank Malky MacKay & Neil Lennon miles ahead of Tim Sherwood.. They will probably go for Sherwood, though.

Gc, just one thing. Sorry man for your loses, it's really hard to deal with this kind of situation when Prem league is about to get started, let alone replacing brilliant manager such as Tony P. Such football visionar is impossible to replace, just like it was hard to replace Wilf Zaha. Feelsman.jpg

Gc, just one thing. Sorry man for your loses, it's really hard to deal with this kind of situation when Prem league is about to get started, let alone replacing brilliant manager such as Tony P. Such football visionar is impossible to replace, just like it was hard to replace Wilf Zaha. Feelsman.jpg

Thank you man, means a lot.

So much that I'm not going to infract you. Yet.

Refs are gonna have to be strong on this vanishing spray seen a few times this weekend players encroaching past it!

Think Newcastle will have a good year and I still believe the calls for Pardew to be sacked were ridiculous

Apart from a season in which the Europa League hindered them, they have came 5th and 10th and have actually spent some money this summer

Burnley in for a tough season, but I really do think they have a good manager in Sean Dyche.

Back