The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I am in the States so I did not grow up having a team. Just enjoyed the EPL and whatever match we got to see on TV. After last season, especially the match against Liverpool, I declared upon the world, Crystal Palace is my team! Eagles **** Yea! Like clockwork, it implodes. ****. Things were looking so great before Pulis resigned.

Well if you really want to be a Palace fan, it's best we get this out of the way early: things are always ****. If they are not ****, they will soon be ****. Only once you understand this will you begin to understand the wonderfully fatalistic humour Palace fans possess.

Oh ****, another CP fan on forum. Great. Thats now 50% of overall CP fans who can use Internet.

I'm joking. Don't bite.

Oh ****, another CP fan on forum. Great. Thats now 50% of overall CP fans who can use Internet.

I'm joking. Don't bite.

You know what the best thing about being a mod is? I can massively overreact to any jokes and infract you repeatedly for trolling. :D

You know what the best thing about being a mod is? I can massively overreact to any jokes and infract you repeatedly for trolling. :D
C'mon man, you wouldn't do that to me after I got banned from RedCafe today for trolling about Ando? :D

C'mon man, you wouldn't do that to me after I got banned from RedCafe today for trolling about Ando? :D

You know what the coolest bit is? There's an "other reason" option. I could theoretically infract you for Holocaust denial or something.

You know what the coolest bit is? There's an "other reason" option. I could theoretically infract you for Holocaust denial or something.
I'm sorry man, but that's in Abusive behavior or Inappropriate language category. I'm a ******* ban machine on another forum, PM me if you want some advice newb.

They have to be to keep all the reprobates in order on here.
If we're being serious now, yes, they do have. However, Gramps and GC know I'm joking. There are too many serious people here. Being serious all the time is boring.

If we're being serious now, yes, they do have. However, Gramps and GC know I'm joking. There are too many serious people here. Being serious all the time is boring.

Being serious is serious stuff that should be taken seriously.

And call me Gramps again and you'll be perma banned.

Kappa

PM me link of your friend. I'll check him out.

Her lol. I'll indeed send a link for some VoD's. good thing is there's not like thousands of people showing up which means can actually talk to other people and have proper banter lol. Also been a lot more Diablo 3 lately aswell. Levelling up for the new patch that's about to hit

I just realised I can infract ajt. Might do him one day simply for 'advanced age'.

To get back on topic - finally :P - United are looking quite shaky. Their defence is truly atrocious, but so far in both their matches they've been the victim of excellent tactics by the opposition manager. Poyet's getting his front three to mark the United back three at goal kicks, and it's forcing them to play long.

But that goal is exactly why United always have a chance. Shocking defending, great attacking.

But that goal is exactly why United always have a chance. Shocking defending, great attacking.

May be trying the Liverpool approach from last season. Try to outscore to make up for shaky defence. Got attacking players more than capable of doing a job on opponents

May be trying the Liverpool approach from last season. Try to outscore to make up for shaky defence. Got attacking players more than capable of doing a job on opponents

Problem is, Liverpool had a competent midfield too.

Her lol. I'll indeed send a link for some VoD's. good thing is there's not like thousands of people showing up which means can actually talk to other people and have proper banter lol. Also been a lot more Diablo 3 lately aswell. Levelling up for the new patch that's about to hit
I think she would prefer to have couple of thousands people :D I followed her so I'll get mail when she goes live.

Back