The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Malky's apparently an evil and malicious man. I think your club is better off without him, but whether there is a better alternative is questionable... at the end of the day, Tim Sherwood hasn't done hardly anything to deserve it, but I love his brutal honesty, it's refreshing.

Seriously, this **** is hilarious. It's so Palace. We sack our fan favourite manager partially because he has issues with a member of staff, then it turns out that member of staff is a racist misogynist so we sack him too. Instead of one or the other we now have neither! :D

But seriously, good on the board for immediately dropping everything, cutting ties with Mackay and sacking Moody. Regardless of how we got here, doing that is the right response. Even the merest chance of it being true is enough for them to drop it all.

Personally I am so ready for some Tactics Tim now. If we're going down, we're going down with madness and controversy and flying gilets.

Seriously, this **** is hilarious. It's so Palace. We sack our fan favourite manager partially because he has issues with a member of staff, then it turns out that member of staff is a racist misogynist so we sack him too. Instead of one or the other we now have neither! :D

But seriously, good on the board for immediately dropping everything, cutting ties with Mackay and sacking Moody. Regardless of how we got here, doing that is the right response. Even the merest chance of it being true is enough for them to drop it all.

Personally I am so ready for some Tactics Tim now. If we're going down, we're going down with madness and controversy and flying gilets.

Is Steve Clarke not a good shout? I know he may not be the most exciting, but I thought he done quite well at West Brom and was prematurely dismissed. Plus he's more experienced than Sherwood.

Who do you actually want?

Is Steve Clarke not a good shout? I know he may not be the most exciting, but I thought he done quite well at West Brom and was prematurely dismissed. Plus he's more experienced than Sherwood.

Who do you actually want?

****** if I know. Where's Steve Coppell when you need him.

Is it true that Sherwood is now going to turn down the Palace job because he was not the first choice for it. Dim Tim and his ego. It's what got him the sack at Spurs.

Although they have probably no chance of winning the next general election the Lib Dems are backing the introduction of Safe standing. Clubs like United, Liverpool, Spurs, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace are all in favour.

Earlier this year, Bristol City installed a small section of rail seats at their Ashton Gate stadium.
However, they are only able to utilise them during Bristol Rugby games which also take place at the ground

BBC Sport - Safe standing: Lib Dems make 2015 General Election pledge

I am so ready for some Tactics Tim now.

Awkward moment when Sherwood turns you down. :$

Although they have probably no chance of winning the next general election the Lib Dems are backing the introduction of Safe standing. Clubs like United, Liverpool, Spurs, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace are all in favour.

Earlier this year, Bristol City installed a small section of rail seats at their Ashton Gate stadium.
However, they are only able to utilise them during Bristol Rugby games which also take place at the ground

BBC Sport - Safe standing: Lib Dems make 2015 General Election pledge

The Lib Dems can pledge anything they want, they won't win, and if by some miracle they do they won't actually follow through with it. Better off ignoring everything they say.

Also let's be honest, the black monopoly thing WAS hilarious.

I'd have thought you, of all people, a NEWCASTLE fan, would know better than to resort to schadenfreude. I'm wearing my Villa shirt to the pub on Saturday now :P

I am a Newcastle fan and you use a word like schadenfreude on me!?!

I am a Newcastle fan and you use a word like schadenfreude on me!?!

We'll you're a Newcastle fan who can actually tell the time and knows how to use the tube. Unlike a certain United fan. Figured you could cope with a word longer than '****'!

I have sympathy for Malky tbh, texting someone in private doesn't automatically make him racist/sexist or whatever. He's been involved in football for a long while so if he really was pretty sure it would of been an issue way before now.

The media will over-hype this of course and he'll probably be heavily punished.

I have sympathy for Malky tbh, texting someone in private doesn't automatically make him racist/sexist or whatever. He's been involved in football for a long while so if he really was pretty sure it would of been an issue way before now.

The media will over-hype this of course and he'll probably be heavily punished.

Main problem was he was sending it to colleagues tbh. If he'd done it to a mate it wouldn't have mattered so much. **** if I got held up on the abuse I send Mike on a daily basis they'd assume I was planning a new apartheid or something.

Main problem was he was sending it to colleagues tbh. If he'd done it to a mate it wouldn't have mattered so much. **** if I got held up on the abuse I send Mike on a daily basis they'd assume I was planning a new apartheid or something.

Some of them are just hilarious though.

"Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering".

Some of them are just hilarious though.

"Not many white faces amongst that lot".

Thats not funny, what the ****. You chose literally the least funny one. :P

At least the one about chinkies and dogs had a certain rustic and nostalgic appeal...

Thats not funny, what the ****. You chose literally the least funny one. :P

At least the one about chinkies and dogs had a certain rustic and nostalgic appeal...

Yeh I forgot the part at the end "Not many white faces amongst that lot, but worth considering" hahahaha. I love how he says it so casually.. XD

This one literally killed me.... I'm sorry I'm not racist but...

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Yeh I forgot the part at the end "Not many white faces amongst that lot, but worth considering" hahahaha. I love how he says it so casually.. XD

This one literally killed me.... I'm sorry I'm not racist but...

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

That is easily the funniest one. If they existed I would actually buy some as presents.

I am in the States so I did not grow up having a team. Just enjoyed the EPL and whatever match we got to see on TV. After last season, especially the match against Liverpool, I declared upon the world, Crystal Palace is my team! Eagles **** Yea! Like clockwork, it implodes. ****. Things were looking so great before Pulis resigned.

Back