Try and keep Faure he turns out a beast! On my rangers save i played him untill 2018 when i sold him for 5.75m. I would seriously consider playing him cm aswell.

Really? I have not played him that much, he is getting 20 league games or so, but just seems to under-perform, I have been using O'Hara and Perry, with the other two coming in often to give them games, but will try and play him more.

Ryan Gauld is a must buy, don't give up on him! Macleod,Gasparotto and Faure all turn out amazing and are still in my team in 2018.

Agreed, Gauld is epic. MacLeod has been amazing this year, as I said before O'Hara and Perry are starting for me, with those two coming in when they can. I might try loaning one out next year, just so they get enough football.

Results

2nd​ October 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343523

Rangers (3-1) Ayr
Att: 48,511
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Templeton, Donnelly, O’Hara

----------------------------------------------------------------------

5th​ October 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343524

Rangers (6-2) Queen of the South
Att: 48,466
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Donnelly (2), Graham, MacLeod, McCulloch, Shiels

19th​ October 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343525

Forfar (0-4) Rangers
Att: 2,719
Station Park

Goals: Black (2), Perry, Donnelly

23rd​ October 2013
Challenge Cup (Semi-Final)

View attachment 343526

Dunfermline (2-3) Rangers
Att: 9,626
East End Park

Goals: Donnelly (3)

26th​ October 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343527

Stenhousemuir (0-3) Rangers
Att: 3,679
Ochilview Park

Goals: Aird, McCulloch, Donnelly

29th​ October 2013
League Cup (Qtr Final)

View attachment 343528

Aberdeen (0-2) Rangers
Att: 12,330
Pittodrie Stadium

Goals: O’Hara, Hutton

Internationals

This month seven players were called up for international duty at a variety of levels. Unfortunately the club was unable to boast any full international appearances this month, with Lee Wallace injured. There were three standout performances: David Humphries (7.8), Stuart Hoult (7.0) and Jack Grimmer (7.1)

CountrySquadPlayersResult
ScotlandU-21GrimmerScotland (2-0) Ireland
RussiaU-21KundikRussia (1-0) Switzerland
ScotlandU-19AdamScotland (0-1) Austria
N.IrelandU-19GibsonN.Ireland (1-0) Belgium
WalesU-19Hoult, Humphries, BromageWales (1-0) Malta

Other News

The club is pleased to announce that this month captain, Lee McCulloch, made his 200th​ league appearance for the club against Ayr. McCulloch also scored his 25th​ goal for the club the next game against Queen of the South.

The club has also had Aaron McGregor requesting first team football at the club. The Northern Irish Under-19 international has been unset at his lack of first team opportunities. However, after a brief discussion he has agreed to be loaned out in the next transfer window, if any club is willing to loan the youngster.

View attachment 343534

Summary

The club has performed well this month. Remaining unbeaten and out scoring every opponent they have come up against. The game against Queen of the South was a hard fought victory, with the opponents scoring twice and managing to record a number of shots on target, unlike most teams in the league. I blame this on the absence of Mark O’Hara, who was sent off in the Ayr game.

There is a lack of screenshots for this month, unfortunately I was on a train while playing and completely forgot to take any. Normally I upload every month, before I start the new month, but with no internet connection I unfortunately could not and continued the game. I have thankfully done other from November onwards again. So I can only apology for this slightly incomplete month.

I can share monthly awards, but would show the coming three months, so I will hold off for now and share next month, where I have screenshots again. But I will say that I won Manager of the Month, Barrie McKay won Player of the Month and Lewis MacLeod won Young Payer of the Month.​

Finally, the club has progressed well in cup competitions, beating old rivals Aberdeen in the League Cup Quarter Finals and beating Dunfermline in a close fought victory in the Challenge Cup. Against Dunfermline I rushed back Benjamin Siegrist, after he had recovered from an injury that had kept him out of the previous three games. In his return he played well, but conceded a bizarre own goal. In the previous three games Craig Gordon deputised, making his first appearances for the club.

Last edited:
Results
2nd​ November 2013
Scottish Cup (3rd​ Round)

View attachment 343558

Alloa (0-2) Rangers
Att: 3,142
Recreation Park

Goals: Hutton, Adam

6th​ November 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343560

Rangers (9-0) Dumbarton
Att: 48,458
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Donnelly (4), Graham, Templeton, MacLeod (2), Black

9th​ November 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343559

Brechin (0-2) Rangers
Att: 2,712
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Hutton, O’Hara

16th​ November 2013
Friendly

View attachment 343561

Rangers (2-0) Vale of Clyde
Att: 15,612
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Kyle, Aird

23rd​ November 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343563

Elgin City (1-3) Rangers
Att: 2,775
Borough Briggs

Goals Crighton (og), Donnelly, Malin (og)

27th​ November 2013
Challenge Cup (Final)

View attachment 343564

Rangers (5-1) Partick Thistle
Att: 52,063
Hampden Park

Goals: McCulloch (2), MacLeod, Adam, Hutton

30th​ November 2013
Scottish Cup (4th​ Round)

View attachment 343560

Dumbarton (1-4) Rangers
Att: 2,025
Dumbarton Football Stadium

Goals: Donnelly (2), Templeton (2)

International

This month, ten players featured for their country at a variety of levels. I am pleased to say that once again the club can boast a full international appearance this month, with Lee Wallace and Andy Little both featuring. There were three standout performances: Lee Wallace (7.0), Daniel Bromage (8.2) and Robert Adam (8.8) who scored twice for Scotland’s Under-19s.

CountrySquadPlayersResults
ScotlandMainWallaceScotland (1-2) Holland
N.IrelandMainLittleN.Ireland (0-1) Greece
ScotlandU-21McKayScotland (0-2) Bulgaria
RussiaU-21KundikRussia (3-0) Estonia
ScotlandU-19Adam, UrquhartScotland (4-1) Montenegro
N.IrelandU-19GibsonN.Ireland (2-0) Macedonia
WalesU-19Hoult, Humphries,BromageWales (2-2) Kazakhstan

In the second round of friendlies, which followed a few days after, featured twelve Rangers players at a variety of levels. The three standout performers were: Lee Wallace (7.8), Benjamin Siegrist (7.1) and Robert Adam (7.4) who scored for Scotland's Under-19s.

ScotlandMainWallaceScotland (1-0) Iceland
N.IrelandMainLittleN.Ireland (0-1) Greece
ScotlandU-21McKay, GrimmerScotland (1-0) Andorra
RussiaU-21KundikRussia (0-2) Germany
SwitzerlandU-21SiegistSwitzerland (4-1) Luxembourg
ScotlandU-19Adam, UrquhartScotland (4-0) Latvia
N.IrelandU-19GibsonN.Ireland (0-2) Denmark
WalesU-19Hoult, Humphries,BromageWales (1-1) Germany

The club arranged a friendly against Vale of Clyde during the international break, giving some of the clubs youth players, such as Lewis Donaldson, Greg Pascazio and Jamie Mills, the opportunity to impress, while some of the first team players were away on international duty. The friendly brought in £111,000 for the club, after Vale of Clyde's fee was removed.

Other News

This month four player reached milestones for the club. Ross Perry managed to reach his 50th league appearance for the club, while Fraser Aird, Dean Shiels and Luca Gasparotto managed to reach his 25th appearance for the club.

Summary

The club has once again performed well in the league, winning all of their games in a convincing fashion. I particularly proud of the amazing 9-0 win against Dunfermline, after a first half hat trick, I was hoping that Ryan Donnelley would have pushed on and managed to achieve his double hat trick, but alas it was not to be. After the last two months the club is 13 points clear in the league.

After such a brilliant month, it is unsurprising that the club managed to win both the Manager of the Month and the Young Player of the Month, just missing out on Player of the month due to lack of appearance from the team.

The club continues to push ahead of its rivals in individual statistics, with Barrie McKay boasting the most assists and Ryan Donnelly claiming the top goalscorer spot. Unfortunately, we are one of three clubs who have had a player sent off.

Finally, the club is pleased to announce that we have once again clinched the Challenge Cup, beating 1st​ Division Partick Thistle. The game was a simple one, with the 5-1 score line being a testament to this. I am pleased as this is one of my season goals and I hope to retain it again next year. The club has also progressed in the Scottish and League Cups.

​December

View attachment 343697

Results

4th​ December 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343699

Rangers (6-1) East Fife
Att: 48,440
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Black (3), McCulloch, Templeton, Shiels

7th​ December 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343700

Rangers (3-1) Alloa
Att: 48,460
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Aird, Little, Gasparotto

14th​ December 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343701

Ayr (1-3) Rangers
Att: 6,480
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: MacLeod, McCulloch, Hutton

18th​ December 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343702

Rangers (2-1) Stenhousemuir
Att: 48,466
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Aird (2)

21st​ December 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343703

Rangers (4-1) Forfar
Att: 48,438
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Graham, MacLeod, Black, Wallace

26th​ December 2013
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343704

Queen of the South (0-3) Rangers
Att: 3,489
Palmerston Park

Goals: McKay, MacLeod, Donnelly

Other News

This month has seen several players reach career milestones, both for the club and in their overall careers. After the injury to the two first team centre backs, Mark O’Hara and Ross Perry, the club gave Stuart Urquhart his first league game for the club. Partnered with Sébastien Faure, Urquhart performed well, earning a 7.8 rating.

Three players, Ryan Donnelly, Benjamin Siegist and Jack Grimmer, also made their 50th​ league appearance for the club this month. The club hopes that Grimmer and Siegist will be here next season to continue breaking milestones with the club. Sébastien Faure also made his 25th​ appearance for the club this month.

Summary

The club has continued its excellent league form; winning all six games this month. It has been nice to play exclusively league games this month, as it has enabled me to push my lead to 25 points over our nearest league rivals. The club conceded too many goals this month, but aster losing the two first choice centre backs it is perhaps unsurprising.

With the club remaining unbeaten it is unsurprising that I won Manager of the Month again. Alas, it was the only award we won this month, with the players clearly not putting in the sort of performances that is expected of the club.
The club has fallen behind in terms of personal statistics, with Ryan Donnelly losing his position as top goalscorer. Despite this, the club has the best performing players in the league in terms of ratings.

Results
4th​ January 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343771

Dumbarton (1-4) Rangers

Goals: MacLeod, O’Hara, Wallace, Adam

8th​ January 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343773

Rangers (2-1) Brechin City
Att: 48,447
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Donnelly, Templeton

11th​ January 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343775

East Fife (1-3) Rangers
Att: 2,000
New Bayview

Goals: MacLeod, Donnelly, Gasparotto

18th​ January 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343776

Rangers (3-0) Elgin City
Att: 48,439
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Black, Shiels, Adam

25th​ January 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343777

Alloa (1-4) Rangers
Att: 3,142
Recreation Park

Goals: MacLeod (2), Black, McKay

29th​ January 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343781

Forfar (2-4) Rangers
Att: 3,692
Station Park

Goals: Adam (3), McKay​

Other News

The club is pleased to announce a new main kit sponsor. The sponsorship deal will last two years, bringing in £475,000 per season to the club. This is, however, considerably less than the £1,500,000 and £1,330,000 deals that were previously in place.

Two players, Barrie McKay and Lee Wallace, reached milestones this month for the club. Barrie McKay featured in his 50th​ league appearance against Brechin City. Lee Wallace made his 75th​ league appearance for Rangers in the 4-2 victory over Forfar.

Transfer

Rangers Football Club is pleased to announce the signing of long term transfer target, Ryan Gauld, for a bargain fee of £400,000. The player had recently turned professional at Dundee United, which, for some reason, made him willing to negotiate with me, and for a reduced price. Gauld made his debut in the clubs 4-2 win over Forfar, a game in which the club went two behind, before Gauld came off the bench and assisted in two goals. The club unfortunately missed out on the signing of highly rated left back, Kevin O’Hehir from Shamrock Rovers. With the youngster deciding to join Swansea City, after rejecting contracts from both Rangers and Queen’s Park Rangers.

With contracts drawing to an end, the club were interested in several high profile Scottish players who were available for contract negotiations. Unfortunately the targets, Johnny Russell, Graeme Shinnie and Kenny McLean, were unwilling to the join the club. With Russell and McLean agreeing contracts with premiership club. Shinne agreed to stay at his current club on a slightly improved deal. The club is still interested in signing Dundee’s Gary Hawkin, however he is currently demanding too much money to make the move viable.

Two players, Kevin Kyle and Kirsten Gibson, have agreed to leave the club at the end of the season, as their contracts are due to expire. Neither player were able to establish themselves in the first team whilst they were at the club, and neither were offered a new contract to keep them here. The club will save £1,090 per week in wages.

Summary

This month the club performed ok in the league, however we are conceding too many goals from set pieces, this should be sorted for next month, hopefully. The proudest moment this month was defeating 2nd​ placed Elgin City, who has previously gone nine games unbeaten in the league. The club has now secured a playoff place, and will hopefully claim the league this coming month.

The players have done well this month, with Lewis MacLeod winning Player of the Month and barrie McKay winning Young Player of the Month. I also won Manager of the Month. I should mention that I have been very impress with Robert Adam this month, who has scored 5 in 5, quite an achievement for the 16 year old.

This month Ryan Donnelly has reasserted himself as joint top goalscorer in the league, level with Craig Gunn on 19 goals. Barrie McKay continues to push ahead with his impressive assists, with Lewis MacLeod edging towards second place.

Results

2nd​ February 2014

League Cup (Semi Final)

View attachment 343871

Rangers (2-1) Dundee United (AET)
Att: 52, 063
Hampden Park

Goals: Wallace, Hutton

8th​ February 2014
Scottish Cup (5th​ Round)

View attachment 343872

Aberdeen (2-0) Rangers
Att: 17, 897
Pittodrie Stadium

15th​ February 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343873

Rangers (6-1) Aye
Att: 39,501
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: MacLeod, Donnelly, Hutton, McCulloch, Sheils, Adam

22nd​ February 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 343874

Rangers (3-0) Queen of the South
Att: 47,673

Goals: Aird, Graham (2)

Other News

The club is pleased to announce that two players, Andy Little and Sergey Kundik, have both agreed to stay at the club till 2018. Both players’ contracts were due to expire this summer. The deals have cost the club an extra £100 per week, with Little taking no pay rise at all.

After careful analysis, the club will allow three players, Mathew Clark, Emilson Cribari and Anestis Argyiou, to leave when their contracts expire this summer. Cribari has been on the transfer list for two years, with no clubs willing to make an offer, partly due to his £9,000 wages. Argyriou has made ten league appearances for the club, but his £4,000 a week is not justifiable when he seldom plays for the team. The loss of these players will save the club £13,030 per week, so £677,560 per year.

Summary
The club became Scottish 2nd​ Division champions this month, without even playing, after Elgin City lost to East Fife on the 1st​ February. Since then the club has won their two league games in convincing fashion.​

In terms of rewards, the club has performed badly this month. Only picking up the Manager of the Month award, this might be because I fielded slightly weakened teams in both games.
The team has flagged behind their rivals in terms of individual statistics again this month, Ryan Donnelly went through a 360 minute goal drought this month for the first time since joining the club. As a result Robert Adam has been coming on, if not starting to hammer in the goals for the club.

The club has progressed to the final of the Scottish League Cup for consecutive years, where we will face Celtic.The victory against Dundee was hard fought, but an extra time goal from Kyle Hutton, set up by Dundee United old boy Ryan Gauld, saw us through.
After 39 straight victories the club finally lost to the old rivals, Aberdeen, in the Scottish Cup 5th round. The loss was devastating for me and the fans. I was disappointed to go round at such an early round to the cup, but hats off to Aberdeen they deserved it. There were some dreadful performances from my team, especially Ryan Gauld and Barrie McKay, who gave away a needless penalty.

Last edited:

Results
1st​ March 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344437

Rangers (1-0) Dumbarton
Att: 47,680
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: O’Hara

6th​ March 2014
Friendly

View attachment 344439

Rangers (3-0) Royal Albert
Att: 15,684
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Wallace, Faure, Kyle

12th​ March 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344440

Stenhousemuir (1-3) Rangers
Att: 3,679
Ochilview Park

Goals: Donnelly, Templeton, Hutton

16th​ March 2014
League Cup (Final)

View attachment 344441

Celtic (0-2) Rangers
Hampden Park

Goals: McCulloch, Donnelly

22nd​ March 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344442

Brechin (1-3) Rangers
Att: 3,670
Goals: O’Hara, Donnelly, Shiels

29th​ March 2014
Scottish Second Division

View attachment 344443

Rangers (2-0) East Fife
Att: 39,560

Goals: McKay, Donnelly​

International

This month nine players were called up for international duty at a variety of levels. Only one player, Lee Wallace, was called up to the senor international squad. The standout performers were: Jack Grimmer (7.1), Ryan Gauld (8.1) who scored for the Scottish Under-21s, and Robert Adam (9.0) who scored twice for the Scottish Under-19s.

ScotlandMainWallaceScotland (1-1) Lithuania
ScotlandU-21Grimmer, GauldScotland (5-2) Italy
RussiaU-21KundikRussia (1-1) Wales
ScotlandU-19Telfer, Urquhart, McGhee, AdamScotland (5-0) Montenegro
N.IrelandU-19GibsonN.Ireland (0-3) Italy
The club organised a friendly against Royal Albert FC during the international break, enabling the club to play some of the young future prospects, as well as players not deemed good enough for their countries. The friendly brought in £111,000 for the club, after Royal Albert's fee was subtracted.

Other News

Some players have reached some impressive milestones this month. Ryan Donnelly scored his 75th career league goal against East Fife, of those 51 have been for Rangers.

View attachment 344450 View attachment 344451

Three players also reached appearance milestones this month. The most impressive is Dean Shiels, who reached his 275th career league appearances, of which 40 have been for Rangers. Andy Little has reached his 50th league appearance, of which 43 have been for Rangers. Finally, Garry Graham has reached 25 league appearance for Rangers at the tender age of 16.

View attachment 344458 View attachment 344459 View attachment 344460

Three players, David Humphries, Stuart Hoult and Daniel Bromage, made their debuts for the club this month against Dumbarton. All three put reasonable performances in for the club, particularly Bromage who maintained his place for the game against Stenhousemuir.

View attachment 344471 View attachment 344472 View attachment 344473

The club is still in negotiations with two players, Luca Gasparotto and Kyle Hutton, over new contracts. The club will hopefully have these deals in place within the next month.​

Youth Candidates

The club has had several players come into the club from our youth academy, unfortunately none of the players are good enough to reach the first team, with no outstanding prospects to speak of.

Summary

The club has continued to perform well in the league. We retain our 100% record this month with easy victories against four clubs. In these games the club has been able to field some youth players, giving them the opportunity to gain senior experience.
With victory secured the team has not fielded its main team every game, leaving players such as Lewis MacLeod, Ryan Gauld and Lee Wallace out of the match day squad. It is therefore not surprising that no Rangers players were selected for Player of the Month or Young Player of the Month.
The club is doing reasonably well in term of individual statistics, again we seem to be lagging behind in terms of goals. It seems that which ever league I am in inspires the other players in the league to perform better. In this league last year the top scorer was Michael Moffat with 16, this year it is 26 at present. A similar story with the 3rd Division, where the top goalscorer at present is Jordan White with 12 goals, significantly less than the 30 last year that kept Ryan Donnelly from clinching the top prize.
Finally, the club is pleased to announce that we have retained the League Cup, beating Celtic 2-0 at Hampden Park. The club has now won the League Cup a record 29 times. Celtic were poor, not even having a shot on target till deep in the second half and after McCulloch has found himself sent off for a second yellow card.​

Last edited:
Results

5th​ April 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344521

Rangers (4-0) Alloa
Att: 39,594
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Graham, McKay, Hutton, Aird

12th​ April 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344523

Elgin City (0-4) Rangers
Att: 2,760
Borough Briggs

Goals: MacLeod, Graham, Donnelly, McKay

19th​ April 2014
Friendly

View attachment 344524

Rangers (3-1) Rossvale
Att: 15,775
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Shiels (2), Adam

26th​ April 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344526

Ayr (1-0) Rangers
Att:6,468
Somerset Park

Other News

With a large gap between games the club organised a friendly with Rossvale. This game generated £111,000 for the club after the subtraction of Rossvale’s fee. The game gave the club the opportunity to blood young players, such as David Humphries, Stuart Hoult and Aaron McGregor.

There were two milestones this month, the most significant, for me, was my 100th game in charge of Rangers Football Club. The milestone was marked with a comprehensive victory over Elgin City. My record is now played 101, won 96, drawn 2 and lost 3. Ross Perry also played his 75th​ career league game, also against Elgin.

The club played in the Under-19 Cub final this month, but were unfortunately beaten, 3-2, by Dundee United in extra time. I am disappointed by this defeat, especially when the team fielded by Billy Kirkwood was significantly weakened, with the absence of Stuart Hoult, Daniel Bromage and Stuart Urquhart.

Summary

I regret to announce Rangers first league defeat since I took over nearly two years ago, previously the club has only lost to our traditional rivals, Celtic and Aberdeen, in the Scottish Cup. The defeat, against Ayr, was a result of some shocking performances by players such as Barrie McKay, David Templeton and Dean Shiels. The club had 7 shots saved, while we managed just one save, which was from 20 years. The team also maintained 65% procession.

With defeat, and only three games this month, I failed to win Manager of the Month for the first time so far in two seasons. We can boast the Young Player of the Month, which went to Garry Graham, after scoring twice this month.

The individual statistics are much the same after such a short month, but club at least has the best pass completion, which is a vital part of how we play.

May
End of the Season

View attachment 344573

Results

3rd​ May 2014

Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344575

Rangers (3-1) Forfar
Att: 48,448
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Donnelly (2), O’Hara

10th​ May 2014
Scottish 2nd​ Division

View attachment 344576

Queen of the South (1-4) Rangers
Att: 5,656
Palmerston Park

Goals: Donnelly (4)

Yearly Training Summary

Assistant Manager, Neil Murray, has published this years yearly training summary. It makes excellent reading for both the first team and the youth team.

The following players have shown signs of progression this year within the first team: Mark O'Hara, Ryan Donnelly and Benjamin Siegist. With Garry Graham and Robert Adam coming 'leaps and bounds.'

The following players have shown signs of progression this year within the youth team: Stuart Urquhart and Daniel Bromage. The following two players have​
improved remarkably: Jordan McGhee and Stuart Hoult. And only one player, Greg Pascazio, has come on 'leaps and bounds.

Unfortunately some players did not failed to impress this season in training, however two of those, Kevin Kyle and Emilson Cribari, are due to leave the club this summer. The third, Lee McCulloch, is club captain and will not be going anywhere, but for at least a year, but I hope to get him coaching this season.

View attachment 344581

International

This month the European Under-19 Championship Qualifiers 2nd​ Round takes place, featuring the Scottish Under-19s. The club has had severn players called up for the championship:

Scotland's Under-19s: Jordan Mcghee, Stuart Urquhart, Charlie Telfer and Greg Pascazio.

Wales Under-19: Stuart Hoult and David Humphries.

Russia Under-19s: Sergey Kundik.

DateCountryPlayersResult
12.5.2014ScotlandMcGhee, UrquhartScotland (1-1) Germany
12.5.2014WalesHoult, HumphriesWales (0-3) Spain
14.5.2014ScotlandTelfer, PascazioScotland (3-1) Switzerland
14.5.2014WalesHoult, HumphriesWales (1-1) Serbia
14.5.2014RussiaKundikRussia (3-1) England
17.5.2014ScotlandMcGhee, UrquhartScotland (1-0) Eastonia
17.5.2014WalesHoultWales (3-1) Romania
17.5.2014RussiaKundikRussia (1-1) Ukraine

For the summer international friendlies, the club has had seventeen players called up for international duty at a variety of levels. The most significant is the Scottish senior international team, where three players, Lee Wallace, Mark O’Hara and Garry Graham, have been called up instead of the usual one. The standout performers were: Urquhart (8.7) who also scored, Ryan Gauld (8.1) who also scored Robert Adam (7.2) who scored and Mark O'Hara (7.0).

ScotlandMainWallace, O'HaraScotland (2-3) Finalnd
CanadaMainGasparottoCanada (0-2) Slovakia
Canada (2-0) St Kitts
ScotlandU-21Gauld, AdamScotland (1-3) France
RussiaU-21KundikRussia (2-1) Slovakia
ScotlandU-19Telfer, McGhee, Urquhart, PascazioScotland (2-0) Denmark
WalesU-19Hoult, Humphries, BromageWales (3-1) Armenia
N.IrelandU-19GibsonN.Ireland (0-2) England

Other News

Top goalscorer, Ryan Donnelly, has earned himself £12,000 after scoring 30 goals this season and triggering his goal bonus. The club is pleased to give him his just rewards as he deserves all the plaudits and money that comes his way.

View attachment 344592

The club is pleased to announce that we have completed contract negotiations with two first team players: Kyle Hutton and Luca Gasparotto. The deals will keep the players at the club till 2018, cost an extra £900 per week, all of which is going Gasparotto.

The club will shortly be losing two of the starting 11, with Benjamin Siegist and Jack Grimmer's loan deals coming to an end. Grimmer has made 63 league appearances for the club over last two years, winning four cups and two leagues. Siegist has made 67 league appearances for the club, winning four cups and two leagues in the process. The club will try to secure these players for the future in the close season, and we hope the two youngsters will line up for Rangers again in the near future.

View attachment 344602 View attachment 344603

Affiliated Club

View attachment 344648

My affiliated club, Berwick Rangers, finished bottom of the Scottish 3rd​ Division. The four players set out on loan have all returned from their loan happy to be returning to the club. They performed reasonably well, as shown below:

PlayerAppearancesGoalsAssistRating
Murdoch29036.68
Telfer34346.61
Walsh29906.67
Kundik36106.70

End of Season Summary
The season is finally at an end. Rangers have run away with the league, losing one game and only dropping three points all season. Dumbarton managed to claim promotion after progressing through the playoffs.

View attachment 344626

The end of season statistics made excellent reading for the team, with Ryan Donnelly winning top goalscorer with 30 goals, after just missing out by last season. Barrie McKay is the divisions leading goalscorer this season, taking the
mantra from Lewis MacLeod.

View attachment 344631

After yet another successful year, it is perhaps unsurprising that Rangers players have managed to win another of awards. Lewis MacLeod managed to win Player of the Year, which will go nicely with his one from last season. I have also won Manager of the Year again.
The club can also boast six of the eleven players who featured in the Team of the Year. This is partly due to lack of games for midfielders with squad rotation.

View attachment 344638 View attachment 344640 View attachment 344641

This seasons team statistics are:

Statistics12/1313/14
Games5350
Goals Scored
172 (3.2)162 (3.2)
Goals Conceded
30 (0.6)33 (0.7)
Yellow Cards
95 (1.8)90 (1.8)
Red Cards
4 (0.1)3 (0.1)
Average Attendance
Average Attendance Percentage
84%89%
Sellouts

The end of season overview is below.

View attachment 344689 View attachment 344690 View attachment 344691

The fans decided that Lewis MacLeod was their player of the year, which is a huge achievement for someone so young, he has been outstanding all season, and I would have given him the award myself. The Best Eleven is also below:

View attachment 344700 View attachment 344698 View attachment 344697

Team Evaluation
2013-2014

View attachment 344871

Finances

Despite my careful penny pinching, the club made a loss last season of £2,542,239. This is dreadful and I plan to rectify this as soon as possible. The club spent £4,303,729 on player’s wages, which will be reduced this season as some of the higher earners, such as Anestis Argyriou and Emilson Cribari. The other big costs are unavoidable, such as ground maintenance (£4,855,639), match day expenses (£4,297,345) and tax (£5,772,991).

With the removal of Cribari, Argyriou and Kevin Kyle, the club is able to remove £14,500 per week from the wage bill, so £754,000 per season. This unfortunately will be reduced as the club need to bring in a number of players of the course of the season.

The Team

The team is stronger in midfield and in attack than when I originally took over in 2012, and I would say stronger than 12 months ago after the development of several young players and the signing of Ryan Gauld. Lee McCulloch continues regress as a footballer due to his age however, so I might have to sign a new midfielder. The real problem is in defence and in goal, where the club has lost the services of Scott Grimmer, Benjamin Siegist, Anestis Argyriou and Scott Morrison. Therefore the club is in need of two new right backs, a left back cover and a goalkeeper.

The three standout players at the club are Lee Wallace (Vice Captain), Garry Graham and Barrie McKay. Despite two of them being youngsters, they have shown their importance to the team and are first team starters nearly every game. It is also brilliant that all three are Scottish, as I would like a primarily Scottish, or at least British team.

The club has excellent young players, which have pushed to get into the first team. The three standout young players for the forthcoming season are Fraser Aird, Ryan Gauld and Robert Adam. All three are in and around the first team, and hopefully they will be able to push on statistically this season.

The Staff

The staff is much the same as the start of last season, with the only change being that Craig Gordon has joined the staffing team over the course of last season, although this was mainly so I could use him as a back up goalkeeper. The staff remain cheap, with the highest earner being Jim Stewart on £550. I might be tempted to bring in an extra scout and a Head of Youth Development, as I have struggled to find youth players this season.

Friendlies

Once again the club has taken advantage of Ibrox's massive capacity, 50,987, and organised several friendlies at home to generate extra income for the club, as well as preparing the team for life in the Scottish 1st Division. The friendlies will bring in £988,000 to the club, an increase of £233,000 from last season, although that is partly due to playing an extra game.

Friendly

Rangers (8-0) Stirling Boys Club
Att: 16,022
Ibrox Stadium

Friendly

Rangers (7-0) Longlea
Att: 16,027
Ibrox Stadium

Friendly

Rangers (1-2) Lyon
Att: 36,089
Ibrox Stadium

Friendly

Rangers (7-1) Zetland
Att: 16,010
Ibrox Stadium

Friendly

Rangers (1-4) Man United
Att: 50,166
Ibrox Stadium

Friendly

Rangers (4-0) Cambusland Rangers
Att: 16,014
Ibrox Stadium

A reason bunch of results, the club is never going to do well against United, especially when we are only just entering the Scottish 1st Division. It is worth noting that attendances are up again by about 400, which is up 1,000 since I arranged my first friendly two years ago.

Affiliations

The club has again sent four players out on loan to Berwick Rangers in the hope that they will progress as footballers. The players this season are: Scott Gallacher, Andy Murdock, Aaron McGregor and Calum Gallagher. For many of them it is their last chance to impress me before we enter the SPL and start removing youth players who are not going to become at least good SPL players.

Staff Changes

The club has brought in five new members of staff during pre-season. For the first time I have actually paid to bring two of the five in. The staff members in question are Nicky Weaver from Coventry City as a scout and Kristjaan Speakman from Birmingham City as Head of Youth Development. Combined they are expensive outlays for the club, costing £140,000, and £2,300 in wages, which works out at £119,600 per year. But both have excellent potential and will hopefully bring in the players of the future, which I can sell for profit.

The club has also signed former Scottish international Stephen Glass as a player/coach, he is unlikely to ever play but looks an excellent prospect to become a great coach, he is on £300 per week. The club has also signed Jon Whitney as a physio, this is because the club previously only had Pip Yeates, the deal with cost the club £400. The final signing is Andrew Leishman as the Under 19s Fitness Coach on £500. This signing is important as my youth players often seemed unfit when I wanted to play them last season.​

Overall the club has increased its spending on staff wages by £3,500 per week, so £182,000 per year. This is a lot but I think it is worth it overall. I have no real regrets, but I will not be signing anyone else in a staff role without sacking people.

Transfers

The club attempted to resign Benjamin Siegist and Scott Grimmer this summer, unfortunately we were unsuccessful. Siegist was unwilling to negotiate with the club at all, and Grimmer would have cost the club £2,500,000. Grimmer later went on loan to Birmingham, I entered negotiation but I was unwilling to pay all of his £5,500 wages.

The club had a busy summer, having to replace Siegist, Grimmer, Argyriou, Morrison and Kyle. the most important signings were right back and in goal, where we had no cover, and at right back had no players at the club at all. The club therefore signed former Arsenal keeper, Lukasz Fabianski, on a free transfer, costing £2,500 per week. the club had hoped to sign a Scottish keeper but none of sufficient quality were available. At right back the club were able to sign James Tavernier on loan for a season from Newcastle, the club will contribute nothing to his wages.

The club also needed to replace both reserve full backs, Morrison and Argyriou, both of whom had expressed their disappointment at not featuring in enough games last season. The club replaced these with Scottish Under-21 international Kieran Duffie and Scottish Under-19 international Liam ****. Both player came from Falkirk costing £165,000 in transfer fees, and demanding a combined wage of £2,500. Both players have excellent prospects, and I feel will make excellent SPL back up players.
The club has also signed two young players, who I hope will one day feature for the first team. However, the one, Ryan Fulton's potential fell as soon as he joined the club, but I live in hope. The second, Craig Amos, was found by Speakman and looks an excellent prospect, and will be excellent cover for Donnelly and Adam. Amos cost the club £80,000 from Cowdenbeath. Both players are on a combined wage of £500.
The club has loaned out a number of players this season, we hope that first team football will help the players progress in the future. I am happy that so many clubs were interested in taking my player out on loan.

Overall, the club has added £5,000 onto the wage bill, however we removed £14,750 from the wage bill, meaning that the club has saved £9,750 per week, or £507,000 per year. This covers the £245,000 transfer spend this season and the £182,000 increase from the staff bill, leaving £80,000. Unfortunately, we spent £140,000 on bringing staff in, so have lost £60,000, but the friendlies hopefully cover that.​

Last edited:
July - August

View attachment 346335
Results

26th​ July 2014
Challenge Cup (1st​ Round)

View attachment 346336

Rangers (4-0) Stenhousemuir
Att: 46,333
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Aird (2), Adam, Hoult

2nd​ August 2014
League Cup (1st​ Round)

View attachment 346337

Ayr (0-5) Rangers
Att: 6,340
Somerset Park

Goals: Adam (3), Humphries, Faure

9th​ August 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346338

Rangers (2-0) Kilmarnock
Att: 48,802
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Black, Love (og)

16th​ August 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346339

Dunfermline (1-4) Rangers
Att: 8,089
East End Park

Goals: Donnelly (2), Black (2)

20nd​ August 2014
Challenge Cup (2st​ Round)

View attachment 346337

Ayr (0-4) Rangers
Att: 7,267
Somerset Park

Goals: Templeton, Aird, Adam

23rd​ August 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346350

Rangers (3-2) Dumbarton
Att: 48,512
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: McKay, O’Hara, Adam

26th​ August 2014
League Cup (2nd​ Round)

View attachment 346341

Dundee (1-4) Rangers
Att: 3,869
Dens Park Stadium

Goals: McKay (3) MacLeod

30th​ August 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346340

Falkirk (0-3) Rangers
Att: 7,841
The Falkirk Stadium

Goals: Templeton (2), Hutton

Internationals

This month seventeen Rangers’ players featured for their country at a variety of levels; this includes three full internationals. Ten of these players featured for the Scottish Under-21s and Under 19s, which shows that the club has a bright future. The standout performers were: Andy Little (8.8) who scored twice for Northern Ireland, Robert Adam (9.5) who scored a hat trick at under-21 level and Mark O’Hara (7.3).

N.IrelandMainLittle, ShielsN.Ireland (2-2) Holland
PolandMainFabianskiPoland (1-1) Greece
CanadaBGasparottoCanada (1-2) Chile
ScotlandU-21Adam, Graham, O'Hara, McKay, GauldScotland (3-1) Norway
WalesU-21Hoult, HumphriesWales (5-0) UAE
ScotlandU-19Amos, McGhee, Pascazio, ****, FultonScotland (1-1) Belarus
WalesU-19BromageWales (0-0) Ireland

Summary

The club remains unbeaten after four games, with impressive wins against recently relegated Kilmarnock and highly rated Falkirk. The slight concern is my defence at set pieces, where the team tend to let goals in, especially against Dunfermline. I will have to team train at defensive set pieces over the next month to try and improve. the situation is not helped by having having quite short centre backs, such as Mark O'Hara is only 5'10.
The only award the club was able to pick up this month, despite our impressive performances, was Manager of the Month. This is partly due to some reserve players playing league games due to their excellent form in the cup competitions.

Top goalscorer from the previous two seasons, Ryan Donnelly, has had a slow start this season only scoring two goals thus far. However, Lewis MacLeod and Barrie McKay have started from where they left off last season, each assisting in three goals each so far this season.
The club has fielded several players who would not normally feature in the cup competitions so far, such as Craig Gordon, Robert Adam and Fraser Aird. They have all performed amazingly well, as you can see from the excellent results that the club has achieved. I am particularly pleased that Humphries and Hoult were able to get on the score sheet.

Results

3rd​ September 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346499

Rangers (2-0) Livingston
Att: 48,542
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Donnelly, Adam

13th​ September 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346500

Cowdenbeath (1-5) Rangers
Att: 4,048
Central Park

Goals: Templeton (2), Donnelly, McKay, Graham

17th​ September 2014
Challenge Cup (3rd​ Round)

View attachment 346501

Dunfermline (0-3) Rangers
Att: 8,147
East End Park

Goals: Black, Gauld, MacLeod

20th​ September 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346503

Rangers (3-1) Hamilton
Att: 48,686
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: McKay (2), Graham

24th​ September 2014
League Cup (3rd​ Round)

View attachment 346502

Celtic (2-1) Rangers (AET)
Att: 47,355
Celtic Park

Goals: Donnelly

27th​ September 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346504

Morton (2-6) Rangers
Att: 8,561
Cappielow Park

Goals: Adam (3), Black, Little, Aird

Internationals

This month there were two international games due to be played at the start of the month. Fourteen Rangers' players featured for their country, at a variety of levels, including eight for Scotland at all three levels. The standout performers were: Luca Gasparotto (7.75), Lee Wallace (7.0), Lukasz Fabianski (7.25), Jordan McGhee (7.2) and Craig Amos (7.1) who scored for his country at Under-19 level.

ScotlandMainWallaceScotland (2-1) Wales
Scotland (5-0) Faroe Islands
N.IrelandMainLittleN.Ireland (0-0) Iceland
N.Ireland (1-1) Lithuania
CanadaMainGasparottoCanada (2-0)Guadeloupe
Canada (5-0) Anguilla
PolandMainFabianskiPoland (3-1)Liechtenstein Poland (0-3) France
ScotlandU-21Adam, GauldScotland (0-1) Ireland
Scotland (4-0) Australia
WalesU-21HoultWales (2-1) Switzerland
Wales (2-1) Iran
ScotlandU-19Amos, McGhee, Telfer, ****, UrquhartScotland (1-0) Georgia
Scotland (2-1) Bulgaria
WalesU-19Humphries, BromageWales (2-1) Slovakia

Other News

Several players made their milestone this month. The most significant was David Templeton, who made his 175th​ league appearance against Cowdenbeath, a game in which he also scored his 25th​ league goal for Rangers. Robert Adam achieved his 25th​ league appearance coming on as a substitute against Livingston and scoring. Liam **** made his league debut for Rangers against Cowdenbeath, whilst Craig Amos made his against Morton

Summary

The club remains unbeaten in the league after another four games this month. A slight concern is the four goals conceded, however the two in Cowdenbeath are not surprising after having to put out a completely different team after my first team being exhausted due to the game against Celtic.
Once again the only awards my team picked up was the Manager of the Month, however this is due to midweek cup games forcing me to field rotated squads, thus not giving my players enough time.​
In terms of statistics the team have performed ok, with Robert Adam being the second top goalscorer on five goals, which is headache regarding who to start upfront for the club. Adam will get the nod quite often now though, as he has also set up three goals.
Finally, unfortunately the club was knocked out of the League Cup by Celtic away. We took the SPL champions to extra time, where we lost our talented centre back Mark O'Hara, who has been performed well, with an 8.2 rating. It is sad that the club will not be able to make it three League Cups in three years but losing against Celtic is respectable at least. The club has progressed in the Challenge Cup and are on course to winning our third consecutive Challenge Cup.

October

Results
4th​ October 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346546

Partick Thistle (1-3) Rangers
Att: 10,887
Firhill

Goals: Hutton, O’Hara, Donnelly

11th​ October 2014
Friendly

View attachment 346550

Rangers (4-0) Port Glasgow
Att: 16,012
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Perry (2), McShane, Robertson

18th​ October 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346547

Kilmarnock (0-2) Rangers
Att: 10,196
Rugby Park

Goals: Donnelly, Hutton

22nd​ October 2014
Challenge Cup (Semi Final)

View attachment 346548

Rangers (7-0) Peterhead
Att: 46,321
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Adam (3), Shiels (2), Amos

25th​ October 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346549

Rangers (4-0) Dunfermline
At: 48,636
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: O’Hara, Donnelly, MacLeod, Adam

Internationals

This month the Under-21s European Qualifiers Playoff took place, with Scotland taking on England over two legs. There was only one player, Ryan Gauld, taking part in the games. Other internationals also took place, featuring eight other Rangers' players.

ScotlandMainWallaceScotland (1-0) Italy
Scotland (4-1) Azerbaijan
CanadaMainGasparottoCanada (2-2) Bolivia
ScotlandU-21Gauld Scotland (0-2) England
Scotland (1-0) England
ScotlandU-19Amos, Walsh, McGheeScotland (1-3) Turkey
Wales U-19Bromage, HoultWales (3-1) Serbia
IrelandU-19ByrneIreland (1-1) Georgia

During this round of international games the club organised a friendly against Port Glasgow. When arranging the friendly I noticed the gate receipts have gone up, with this game bringing in £265,000, after the £35,000 fee to Port Glasgow has been paid. the club were able to field number of young players, with two, McShane and Robertson scoring.

Other News

The club has begun contract negotiations with a number of players this month. We are pleased to announce that Mark O'Hara has signed to stay at the club till 2019, on a new salary of £3,500, and increase on his previous £500. However, he is a valuable player for the club and is still paid less than most the squad.
Several players achieved milestones this month, including Ryan Donnelly who made his 125th league appearance, with 75 of those for Rangers. He marked his achievement with a goal. Ian Black also made his 275th league appearance against Dunfermline.

Summary

The club remain unbeaten in the league, playing three games this month and only conceding one goal against high flying Partick Thistle, which was partly due to Lee McCulloch getting himself sent off.​
Once again the club failed to impress in terms of awards, with the only award, once again, being Manager of the Month for myself.

In terms of personal statistics, the players still linger behind their divisional rivals. Ryan Donnelly has over taken Robert Adam as top scorer for the club, but both remain behind the divisional top scorer. Fraser Aird has sneaked in as one of the top assists players.
With being knocked out of the League Cup it has been a quiet month for the club, only playing one cup game against Peterhead in the Challenge Cup. The game was a rather easy one, with a second string team hammering them by seven goals.​

Results

1st​ November 2014
Scottish Cup

View attachment 346599

Rangers (2-0) Cowdenbearth
Att: 22,535
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Gauld (2)

5th​ November 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346600

Dumbarton (0-2) Rangers

Goals: Adam, MacLeod

8th​ November 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346601

Livingston (0-3) Rangers
Att: 7,026
Almondvale Stadium

Goals: Templeton, O’Hara, McCulloch

12th​ November 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346603

Rangers (1-1) Falkirk
Att: 48,714
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: MacLeod

16th​ November 2014
Challenge Cup (Final)

View attachment 346600

Dumbarton (0-2) Rangers
Hampden Park

Goals: Donnelly (2)

22nd​ November 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346599

Rangers (6-0) Cowdenbeath
Att: 48,467
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Templeton (2), O’Hara, Gauld, MacLeod, Black

26th​ November 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346605

Hamilton (1-3) Rangers
Att: 6, 078
New Douglas Park

Goals: Hutton, MacLeod, Adam

29th​ November 2014
Scottish 1st​ Division

View attachment 346604

Rangers (2-0) Morton
Att: 22,727
Ibrox Stadium

Goals: Adam, Shiels

International

This month fourteen players were called up for international duty at a variety of levels. This includes five, Lee Wallace, Mark O'Hara, Robert Adam. Ryan Gauld, Garry Graham, for the Scottish main team. Unfortunately only two player, Mark O'Hara and Lee Wallace, featured in the game against Ireland. The standout performers were: Lee Wallace (7.4), Craig Amos (7.3) who scored for his country and David Humphries (7.6).

ScotlandMainO'Hara, WallaceScotland (0-0) Ireland
CanadaMainGasparottoCanada (1-0) Slovakia
Scotland U-21MacLeodScotland (0-1) Iran
WalesU-21Hoult Wales (4-1) Armenia
ScotlandU-19McGhee, Amos, PascazioScotland (1-4) France
Wales U-19Bromage, HumphriesWales (1-0) Lithuania

Other News

Several players reached milestones this month, the most important was Lewis MacLeod scoring his 25th goal against Falkirk to give the club a draw. Dean Shiels also made his 50th league appearance for Rangers against Hamilton.

The club was also able renew three members of staff's contracts. Assistant Manager, Neil Murray, agreed to stay at the club till 2019 on £375 per week, an increase of £155. Chief Scout, Charlie Palmer, has agreed to stay at the club till 2019 on £250 per week, an increase of £80. Finally, Youth Coach, Michael Watt, has agreed to stay on at the club till 2019 on £200 per week, an increase of £20. So overall the club has added £255 per week, so £13,260 per year.
The club has also renewed the contract of club Captain, Lee McCulloch, who has agreed to stay at the club for an extra year on £3,000, a reduction of £2,000 per week. Although he does not feature in the team much anymore I think it is important to keep such an experienced player at the club.

Summary

The club had a slight slip up in the league this month after drawing 1-1 with Falkirk, it is a shame we dropped points but we did not deserve to win, Falkirk were amazing and Craig Sibbald looks an amazing player, unfortunately he would cost the club over £400,000.

The club has finally won an award other than Manager of the Month, which we unfortunately did not win this month. But the club can boast Young Player of the Month, with Mark O'Hara picking up the award and coming second in the Player of the Month.
The club has under performed in terms of statistics this month, with Ryan Donnelly Falling behind in terms of goals, and being leap frogged by Robert Adam again. In terms of assists, Lewis MacLeod is falling behind his divisional rivals.
This year was the clubs last chance to win the Challenge Cup, unless we are not promoted, so we are delighted to have won it for the third consecutive year thanks to a brace from Ryan Donnelly. Although I will miss the easy silverware, it will be nice not to have to start my pre-season so early. The club also progressed in the Scottish Cup, beating two 1st Division teams this month to progress to the 5th Round.