Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I thought it was a nice touch, not sure about the World Cup that's going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it and will keep going till then and beyond!

Oh yer course, It's highly unlikely it will happen this world cup but theres always next :) and a chance to reclaim euros :) keep at it! just updated mine :)

Oh yer course, It's highly unlikely it will happen this world cup but theres always next :) and a chance to reclaim euros :) keep at it! just updated mine :)

Yeh going to draw up my world cup group in a bit!! :)

Were for next? Giggs to take over the managing world? :p

I've got a plan for the end of this season, as I have a feeling with Ryan turning 39 in November he might retire :(

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Walessite.png

Wales1.png

Wales Post - Euro 2012 Friendly

millennium-stadium.jpg

Millenium Stadium ahead of friendly

After Wales' European success they face a lowly Cayman Islands side in a friendly ahead of the coming World Cup 2014 Qualification Matches

It was a massive success in the Euro 2012 for Wales where Wales only suffered one defeat to Czech Republic in the group stage, and went on to defeat Italy in the semi final with Ryan Giggs scoring a hat trick and Croatia in the final in a dramatic game where that man again Ryan Giggs scored 2 goals.

linebreak.png

pics-image-5-917983074.jpg

"It's great to be back preparing for a the World Cup 2014 Qualifying campaign, we plan to get started off well and we today face the Cayman Islands. We will be bringing back some faces that did not appear in the Euro's with the hope that this will allow them to develop into their full potential ready for that tournament."

linebreak.png

Wales Friendly

Wales vs Cayman Islands

1796989801.png

Wales Lineup

WalesvsCayman.png

Prediction: 3 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Wales romp to 3 - 0 victory over Cayman Islands in Friendly

Giggs-Wales.jpg

Giggs was on form once again for Wales

Result

Wales - 3

Ryan Giggs (16, 22)
Marc Jones (31)

Cayman Islands
Andy Warrington sent off (51)

linebreak.png

Brazil2014.png

Wales drawn in Group 2 for Brazil 2014

logo-copa-brasil-fifa01.jpg

Group 2 - European Qualifying Round

Holland
Greece
Wales
Finland
Malta
Liechtenstein

linebreak.png

Welsh FA Release have released the following statement:

Wales1.png

"We feel that this is a good group for us and believe that this will give us an opportunity to progress to the World Cup Finals and we hope that Ryan Giggs continues to reach the dizzying heights that he has so far."

Last edited:
Brilliant mate :) nice group! will be a challenge but i got a good feeling! you should qualify through buddy! :) keen on this story! keep it up! :D

Brilliant mate :) nice group! will be a challenge but i got a good feeling! you should qualify through buddy! :) keen on this story! keep it up! :D

Cheers mate will do an update tonight at some point regarding the remaining 2012 fixtures, got 3 World Cup qualifiers, I have already played on till summer 2013 cause I wanted to see where the story would go, just got to fill in the gaps now :)

Cheers mate will do an update tonight at some point regarding the remaining 2012 fixtures, got 3 World Cup qualifiers, I have already played on till summer 2013 cause I wanted to see where the story would go, just got to fill in the gaps now :)

good idea buddy :) looking forward to the update! this story really has me and not many internationals do that! KIU

Come on play a little bit more of Mr. King. You know you want to do it. ;)

Great story, loving it.

Come on play a little bit more of Mr. King. You know you want to do it. ;)

Great story, loving it.

Andy King is a beast in the game now, got really got stats!!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

good idea buddy :) looking forward to the update! this story really has me and not many internationals do that! KIU

Yeh I'll keep it up wouldn't give this up :)

Brazil2014.png

Wales Group 2 - 2012 Fixtures

logo-copa-brasil-fifa01.jpg

Wales are starting their World Cup Campaign against Liechtenstein, Malta and Holland and they will be looking to make a statement of intent.

Current European Champions Wales will be looking at getting their World Cup campaign started well facing a Liechtenstein side that have struggled and are massive outsiders for qualification to World Cup 2014 in Brazil.

linebreak.png

GiggsInterview.png

"We are missing David Vaughan for these 3 World Cup Qualifiers but I feel that we have great strength in depth in midfield and will be looking at getting this campaign started with a win."

linebreak.png

Liechtenstein vs Wales

liechtenstein-flag-1.png

Wales Lineup:

WalesWorldCup.png

Prediction: 2 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Ryan Giggs scores a brace as Wales hammer Liechtenstein

wales-giggs.jpg

Ryan Giggs was once again on top form scoring 2 goals

Result

Liechtenstein - 0

Wales - 4

Luc Wolfinger own goal (5)
Ryan Giggs (14, 32)
Gareth Bale (66)

Match Summary

In a match that many expected Wales to do well, they certainly didn't surprise anyone with a 4 - 0 victory. The scoring was opened in just the 5th minute after Gareth Bale's cross forced Liechtenstein Goalkeeper to put it into his own net. Ryan Giggs scored a simple finish in the 14th minute after Sam Vokes worked the ball well in the box and squared to Ryan Giggs in space. The 32nd minute goal from Ryan Giggs was certainly the goal of the game after Sam Vokes laid it off beautifully for him to hit it first time in the top left corner past the despairing keeper. Wales last goal came when Ryan Giggs again charged in the box and squared to an incoming Gareth Bale who slotted the ball past the keeper.

linebreak.png

Wales vs Malta

malta-flag-1.png

Wales Lineup:

WalesWorldCup.png

Prediction: 3 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Wales brush aside a lacklustre Maltese side

587044B3-DA59-AC06-48198C2AC14DBD57.gif

Ched Evans scores for Wales as they dominate Malta

Result

Wales - 4

Ryan Giggs (12)
Marc Jones (27)
Michael Curmi own goal (50)
Ched Evans (81)

Malta - 0

Match Summary

Wales won't raise any eyebrows after defeating Malta today at the Millennium Stadium. Wales opened the scoring in the 12th minute when Ryan Giggs dribbled the ball from within his own half before placing the ball past the outstretched Maltese keeper. March Jones then scored a close range finish to make it 2 - 0 for Wales in the 27th minute. In the 50th minute Michael Curmi scored an own goal when Andy King put in a dangerous ball across the 6 yard box with the defender having no option but to put in his own net. Ched Evans finished off the scoring in the when he got up well to score a header after a Ryan Giggs set piece.

linebreak.png

Holland vs Wales

NetherlandsFlag.png

"Holland are no doubt our main competitors in this group but they recently suffered a 4 - 0 defeat and are currently suffering from low confidence, we feel this gives us an opportunity to strike and take control of the group."

Wales Lineup:

WalesWorldCup.png

Prediction: 1 - 1 Draw

linebreak.png

Wales humiliate Holland in the Amsterdam ArenA

Gareth-Bale-9.jpg

Gareth Bale dominated Holland and was a threat all game

Holland - 1
Arjen Robben (88)

Wales - 4
Gareth Bale (28)
Marc Jones (53)
Sam Vokes (71)
Ched Evans (90+2)

Match Summary

Wales have shocked many people after destroying Holland today on their home patch. Gareth Bale started off the scoring in the 28th minute when Ryan Giggs played him through with a great ball for Bale to smash home from close range. Wales had to wait until the second half to get their second when Marc Jones scored a screamer from 20 yards. Marc Jones played a fabulous ball through to Sam Vokes who lobbed the Dutch keeper expertly from just outside the area. Arjen Robben grabbed a consolation goal in the 88th minute as he smashed one in from range. Ched Evans scored the goal of the game in the 92nd minute when he fired a powerful shot past the despairing keeper to make it 4 - 1 for the visitors.

linebreak.png

Ryan Giggs on World Cup Qualifiers

Giggs_415.jpg

"We have got our campaign off to a great start after winning our three opening games scoring 12 goals in the process. I feel that the team have gained confidence since the European Championship and that we can really push forward now and qualify for this competition."

Those are some awesome Godly skills you are putting into this! some awesome results yet again and i love it! its a great read and one im not guna stop following! hope this story lives for a long time yet! its a true great! keep up the fantastic work load buddy! :)

Those are some awesome Godly skills you are putting into this! some awesome results yet again and i love it! its a great read and one im not guna stop following! hope this story lives for a long time yet! its a true great! keep up the fantastic work load buddy! :)

Cheers mate, got some great things coming soon, I only just realised I've qualified for the confederations cup, with Argentina, Spain and Brazil. So that'll be fun!!!!

Cheers mate, got some great things coming soon, I only just realised I've qualified for the confederations cup, with Argentina, Spain and Brazil. So that'll be fun!!!!

Wow really? that's awesome! more silverware available :) can you check mine out :D wont be updating again tonite but will have one mid afternoon tomorrow :) can't wait to see where this is going :D

Walessite.png

Wales face Australia in December Friendly

Wales1.png

Wales vs Australia

AustraliaFlag.png

Wales Lineup:

WalesWorldCup.png

Prediction: Wales 1 - 0

linebreak.png

Six of the Best from Wales

ryan_giggs.jpg

Ryan Giggs celebrates a brace against the Aussies

Result

Wales - 6

Ryan Giggs (13, 40)
Sam Vokes (37)
Ched Evans (47)
Robbie Savage (52)
David Vaughan (77)

Australia - 1
Mark Bresciano (88)

Match Summary

Just a week before Ryan Giggs' 39th Birthday he shows that age doesn't matter to him as he scores a brace against Australia today. The scoring was opened in the 13th minute by Ryan Giggs when he scored a delightful strike from the edge of the area that beat Mark Schwarzer. Andy King played a great ball for Sam Vokes who then made it 2 - 0 to Wales in the 37th minute. Before half time the score was already beyond Australia when Ryan Giggs scored his second of the day after yet another curling shot from the edge of the area, fantastic stuff from the 38 year old. Ched Evans came off the bench to fire in a 4th early in the second half when his first shot was parried by the keeper. Robbie Savage then finally scored his first goal since return from retirement from the edge of the area, there was a massive cheer from the fans as they were all incredibly happy for Robbie who had put in some great performances since returning from retirement. David Vaughan then scored a trademark shot from range as Wales humiliated yet another nation.

Prediction 1-0wales!
actual score 6-1 wales! awesome result! turned that game on its head and showed the media by the looks of iT! and at the age of 39 Giggs still scores twice! he is such a good player and to pick him for your manager on this story was genius!! :D Brilliant keep it up buddy! :D

Prediction 1-0wales!
actual score 6-1 wales! awesome result! turned that game on its head and showed the media by the looks of iT! and at the age of 39 Giggs still scores twice! he is such a good player and to pick him for your manager on this story was genius!! :D Brilliant keep it up buddy! :D

Unbelievable that's 18 goals in the last 4 games for Wales haha!!! :)

I really want to get to the end of the season to move the story along!!!

Unbelievable that's 18 goals in the last 4 games for Wales haha!!! :)

I really want to get to the end of the season to move the story along!!!

Yer i imagine! i can't wait for it to go into club management i hope :D so many surprises in this story! never know what its going to throw up tomorrow! beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.