Status
Not open for further replies.
Skysportslogo.png

Alex Ferguson: 'This is my last season.'

alex_ferguson.gif

Alex Ferguson has brought great success to the Red Devils under his tenure

LAST UPDATED: 01 JANUARY 2013 08:54:32

Alex Ferguson has today spoken about his future and that he intends to step down from Manchester United Boss to take up a roll as Director of Football.

After having brought an incredible era to Manchester United after taking them from the brink of relegation in November 1986 after Ron Atkinson was dismissed, to becoming the most successful English team of all time. During Alex Ferguson's reign Manchester United have won 34 trophies and are still in the running for the Premier League Title and Champions League this season. Alex Ferguson shocked the world during an interview with MUTV when he was talking about his future saying.

"I think that this will be my last season as Manchester United boss, I feel that the stress is finally taking it's toll on my health and feel that I should call it a day at the end of the season to spend more time with my family."

This has sparked speculation as to who will take charge once the great Sir Alex does finally retire at the end of the 2012/13 season. Many believe that it will be Jose Mourinho has he has not hidden his desire to return to England to manage a top side. An outsider is current Wales boss and Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs, although many pundits are discarding this as they feel that he lacks experience in club management to take over Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferugson has hinted that he will not leave Manchester United fully once he does step down as manager and will likely take up a roll in the boardroom.

"I feel that I will have alot of input into who does eventually take over from me when I step down, I don't think I could walk away from football all together and will like to continue working for Manchester United in an advisory or boardroom role. I am currently in conversation with Chairman David Gill about a potential candidate that I feel would be suitable for the position but I am not at liberty to release this information at this time."

linebreak.png

This could be brilliant news! Ryan Giggs to man uniteds management post! got a big story tomorrow afternoon! Keep watching my space! :D

This could be brilliant news! Ryan Giggs to man uniteds management post! got a big story tomorrow afternoon! Keep watching my space! :D

:) I will mate don't you worry.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Jose Mourinho: United Job is Mine

smugjose-1.jpg

Jose Mourinho looking smug

LAST UPDATED: 04 JANUARY 2011 14:51:05

Jose Mourinho has commented today about the fact that the United job is as good as his during an interview with a journalist in Portugal.

Current Portugal Manager Jose Mourinho has spoken about the Manchester United management position that will be vacant come the 30th June 2013 when Sir Alex Ferguson steps down from duty.

"The position is as good as mine, I am the Special One, I bring success, you know this, I know this. Manchester United wants success so surely I am the only choice there is."

Mourinho speaking regarding the Manchester United position does not raise any eyebrows as he has been linked with coming back to England for several years and since his departure from Real Madrid after being sacked when he had a falling out with Chairman Florentino Perez over who was the biggest man at the club.

Many people think that Jose Mourinho would be the perfect fit for the Manchester United position as he would bring success to the club and carry on in the clubs tradition, whilst others believe that he would bring his tactical football to Manchester which many fans have spoken against and claimed they don't want his style of football at the Red Devils.

Many fans are split in their decision of whether they believe Jose to be the right choice:

"Jose Mourinho as good a manager as he is he brings dull football and Manchester United has always been about attacking and getting men forward he would slow us down."

"I think he would be a great choice, Manchester United needs success and he is the man to do this for us."

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

unitedbar.png

Manchester United Release Statement

DavidGillFerguson_468x335.jpg

Alex Ferguson and United Chairman David Gill

LAST UPDATED: 05 JANUARY 2011 09:01:54

Manchester United have today released an official statement on the matter of the Alex Ferguson situation.

Today Manchester United's Chairman David Gill has released a statement regarding Alex Ferguson's end of year retirement and the potential replacement.

linebreak.png

"Manchester United Football Club are working day and night to find the right person for the role, I am going to be working closely with Sir Alex in acquiring the right candidate, we are not prepared to name that person nor are we going to mention when any announcement will be made as to Manchester United's new Manager.

We feel that it is in the players and fans best interest that they bear with us and have faith that we will find the right person. Manchester United is a club built around attractive attacking football and a winning mentality and they are the attributes that we will be looking for.

linebreak.png

Speculation is still rife as to who people believe will be succeeding the great Sir Alex Ferguson in 6 months time.

Mate, literally sat here for the last 30 minutes, and never been prouder to be just a quater Welsh. You have performed miracles mate, and it's great to see the greatest player of our generation getting the recognition he really deserves.

Keep it up!

Mate, literally sat here for the last 30 minutes, and never been prouder to be just a quater Welsh. You have performed miracles mate, and it's great to see the greatest player of our generation getting the recognition he really deserves.

Keep it up!

Cheers mate, I'm totally in love with this story, and Giggs is still going strong at the moment.

Going to continue it until the new football manager comes out, I'm here for the long haul.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Walessite.png

Carling Nations Cup draws Near

images.jpg

Wales face Republic of Ireland

Ireland.png

Wales today face Republic of Ireland in the opening game of the Carling Nations Cup where they hope to retain the trophy after winning all of their 3 matches the last time the Cup took place. Ireland have not been in the best of form of late after winning only 1 of their previous 5 matches against Armenia 2 - 1 in a World Cup Group 6 match. Losing the other 3, 1 - 0 to Cyprus, 1 - 0 to Czech Republic and 5 - 0 to Spain. Wales will be hoping to capitalise on this bad run of form as they look to lift the 3rd trophy in 3 years under Ryan Giggs.

Wales Lineup:

WalesWorldCup.png

Prediction: 1 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Clinical Wales take their chances

article-0-0736FD56000005DC-451_468x302.jpg

Aaron Ramsey came off the bench to put in a great performance for Wales

Result

Ireland - 1

Jamie O'Hara (3)

Wales - 3
Ryan Giggs (45+1)
Ched Evans (51)
Aaron Ramsey (69)
Neil Taylor injured (62)

Match Summary

Things started in the worst possible way for Wales on their return to the Carling Nations Cup when Spurs midfielder Jamie O'Hara opened the scoring in just the 3rd minute when he slotted a close range shot past the despairing Wayne Hennessey to make it 1 - 0. Ireland looked comfortable for the lions share of the first half and looked to go in at 1 - 0, and would have if it wasn't for a fabulous headed goal from that man Ryan Giggs. Game on - Wales brought on Ched Evans and Aaron Ramsey at half time and the game changed when Ched Evans ran the length of the pitch after Andy King played him clean through to dribble the ball around Shay Given before slamming it home to make it 2 - 1. Ireland couldn't cope with the revitalised Wales as Aaron Ramsey then secured the win on 69 minutes with a great left footed volley after a great team move.

linebreak.png

Ryan Giggs on Result

340x-1-1.jpg

"It was a great way to start the tournament after we got off to a bad start against Ireland, scoring just before half time always makes a difference and it certainly did today, once the goal went in we came alive and the second half we were the better team and took our chances. On another day however it might have been different."

your a legend , so is your story!!

Cheers mate much appreciated!!! Keep following got some great things coming up!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Brazil2014.png

World Cup 2014 - March 2013 Fixture

logo-copa-brasil-fifa01.jpg

Wales are preparing for their World Cup Group 2 Qualifier against Finland in Cardiff later this week. If Wales manage to win this then they will have won their first four qualifiers with Greece the only other major contenders so far who have also won their first 3 matches.

Wales so far have been strong performers in this years Qualifiers, and will no doubt be looking for some more strong performances over the coming season. Ryan Giggs spoke to the press ahead of the encounter with Finland.

Wales have recently been rated at the 3rd highest ranked club in World Football and will certainly be aiming to keep that up by winning as many of the up coming matches as possible. They are also preparing for the Confederations Cup in June where they will face the likes of Brazil, Argentina and other top World Teams.

linebreak.png

340x-1-1.jpg

"Despite Finland not having the best of starts so far in the qualifiers (Lost 3 out of 3 conceding 5 scoring 0) I feel that we have to be aware of their danger men and be aware that this is football and anything can happen. We however will be sticking to our attacking mentality, we are at home and will aim to impress the crowd with a strong performance."

linebreak.png

Wales vs Finland

FinlandFlag.png

Wales Lineup:

WalesWorldCup.png

Prediction: 2 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

6 of the Best from Wales

587044B3-DA59-AC06-48198C2AC14DBD57.gif

Ched Evans scores a brace as Wales romp to 6 - 0 victory

Result

Wales - 6

Ched Evans (2, 37)
Ryan Giggs (28)
Gareth Bale (56, 82)
Jack Collison (84)

Finland - 0
Jukka Raitala injured (14)
Sami Hyypia injured (77)

Match Summary

In a match where Wales were expected to get the better of Finland, they certainly slammed yet another gauntlet down as they literally massacred Finland at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Wales didn't have to wait long for their breakthrough when Ched Evans scored a close range finish from a Gareth Bale cross in just the second minute. Ryan Giggs then scored with a close range finish to make it 2 - 0 in the 28th minute after another great cross from Gareth Bale. After yet again mauling Finland's right side with Portsmouth Left Back Neil Taylor put a fabulous cross to the far post where there was Ched Evans to grab his second goal with a great headed effort. Wales' 4th came in the 56th minute when Ched Evans combined great with Gareth Bale and put a great cross in for him to score yet another close range finish. Gareth Bale then scored his second to make it 5 after scoring from an impossible angle from Ryan Giggs fantastic through pass.Wales certainly saved the best till last with Jack Collison scored a fierce shot from the edge of the area. This completed another demolition carried out by Wales who are really in free scoring form.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Ryan Giggs announces retirement date

265px-Ryan_Giggs_vs_MLS_All_Stars_2010.jpg

Ryan Giggs has been an incredible servant for Manchester United

LAST UPDATED: 01 APRIL 2013 09:15:23

Wales and Manchester United Legend Ryan Giggs will retire from football at the end of the season.

The 39-year-old Wales Boss has been at Manchester United for his entire career spanning an incredible 23 years. During his career so far he has helped the Red Devils to 3 League Cups, 13 Premier League Trophies, 8 Community Shields, 4 FA Cups, 3 Champions League Trophies, 1 Intercontinental Cup, and 2 World Club Championship's.

Ryan Giggs has also been recognised for his talent and achievements having won several awards: Named English Players' Young Player of the Year on two occasions, English Players' Player of the Year whilst serving Manchester United. Quoted from an interview with MUTV, he said: "I feel that it is finally time to hang up my boots, and feel that it is best for me to have this as my last season."

It had not been thought that Ryan Giggs was contemplating retiring from football at all up until now. "I cannot identify a time when exactly the decision was made but I just feel that it is in best interests for Manchester United and myself that I make this my last season."

Ryan Giggs also mentioned that he said he still feels fit and could carry on but just feels that it is the opportunity for the more youthful players to step forward and have an opportunity at the club. "My age has played no role in my decision. I am 39 years old, but still feel fit."

In July 2010 Ryan Giggs shocked the World by entering National management when he took over his beloved Wales, since then he has returned from international retirement and propelled them to 1 Carling Nations Cup and 1 European Championships against all odds. As well as winning the European Championship Golden Boot and the European Championship Best Player at the age of 38.

"I feel that turning to management was the best decision of my life, I am delighted to have come out of retirement and brought success to my home country. I hope that without me representing them on the pitch and continue in the great form that they are currently in."

With this new managerial experience it has sparked speculation regarding Alex Ferguson's announcement earlier this year that he was going to retire. Since that announcement Ryan Giggs has not spoken regarding the position of Manchester United Manager that will come available at the end of the season. With many people believing that with his recent success in International Management showing that he may indeed have the potential to take over.

This announcement has come as no surprise to United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Ryan has been an incredible servant for this club and I wish his success in any future endeavours. I feel that without his contribution this club would not be what it is."

This is incredibly high praise from the boss that has brought the greatest period of success for Manchester United in their 135 year history since being founded as Newton Heath in 1876.

Just read through this story from start to finish, amazingly well write, amd some really good results. With Giggs too :D Good luck for the rest of it then, I'll be following :p

Just read through this story from start to finish, amazingly well write, amd some really good results. With Giggs too :D Good luck for the rest of it then, I'll be following :p

Cheers mate thanks for following it takes a while to read through I imagine but got some great stories coming up.

this is ... an amazing story, i am completely astounded. one of my new favorites, you are a genius

this is ... an amazing story, i am completely astounded. one of my new favorites, you are a genius

Cheers mate got another update coming in literally any second then off to work!! But will probably do another when I get back!! Loving it even more at the moment.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Walessite.png

Carling Nations Cup - The remaining fixtures

images.jpg

Wales face Scotland and Northern Ireland

With speculation flying all over the place regarding Alex Ferguson's retirement, and Ryan Giggs' coincidental retirement at the end of the season. It's time to turn our attention to The Carling Nations Cup where Wales have the opportunity to lift the trophy in consecutive tournaments. Wales' remaining fixtures are against Scotland and Northern Ireland, Scotland who have won their last 2 matches are looking to take this form into the game against Wales an avenge their 1 - 0 defeat the last time these two sides met in 2011.

Wales vs Scotland

FlagofScotland.png

Wales Lineup:

CarlingNationsCup.png

Prediction: Wales 1 - 0

linebreak.png

5 Star Wales overwhelm Scotland

_42739971_wales2.jpg

Gareth Bale was in fine form scoring 2 goals for Wales

Result

Wales - 5

Ryan Giggs (10)
Gareth Bale (29, 53)
Ched Evans (38, 67)

Scotland - 2
David Goodwillie (5)
John Fleck (70)

Match Summary

Wales have been having sloppy starts in recent matches and today was no different after David Goodwillie opened the scoring in the 5th minute after a great through ball from Graham Dorrans he slotted home from just inside the area. Wales responded in the best possible way and were immediately on the front foot, an unexpected looping header was scored by Ryan Giggs to make it 1 - 1 on 10 minutes. Wales' next goal was again a headed effort this time from Gareth Bale who scored a close range goal after Jack Collison worked the ball well down the right. Ched Evans scored an incredible diving header just before the break on 38 minutes to make it 3 - 1 after a driven cross from the ever present Gareth Bale. The second half started in the same way the first finished with Wales pushing forward with Gareth Bale scoring his second header of the day from a Ryan Giggs set piece. The fifth goal was an expert counter attacking move from Wales after Neil Taylor had bombed forward and round himself in the right winger position cross from Ched Evans to slot the ball past the despairing Craig Gordon. Scotland grabbed a late second after John Fleck capitalised on a mistake from Wayne Hennessey.

linebreak.png

Wales vs Northern Ireland

adamgolabek090500111.jpg

Wales Lineup:

CarlingNationsCup.png

Prediction: 2 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Wales brush aside lowly Northern Ireland

33F3956E-DE58-DCF0-FBEE9061D71EE57F.jpg

Jack Collison has been in a rich vein of form for Wales

Result

Wales - 3

Jack Collison (10)
Ched Evans (18)
Ryan Giggs (29)

Northern Ireland - 0

Match Summary

In a match that most people expected Wales to win comfortably they certainly didn't disappoint after finishing the game in the first half. Wales' first goal came in the 10th minute after Jack Collison scored a great headed effort. Ched Evans worked well with Jack Collison all day and capped his performance with a goal in the 18th minute when he scored a close range finish after Wales ripped Northern Ireland's defence open with a fantastic pass from Andy King. It was the boss Ryan Giggs who scored Wales' 3rd in the 29th minute with a memorable strike from a set piece that beat the diving Lee Camp.

linebreak.png

Skysportslogo.png

Wales lift consecutive Carling Nations Cup Trophies

nationscup_trophy_trophy-1.jpg

Wales easily defeated all of their opponents in a competition that they lift for the second time consecutively since it's creation in 2011.

"We are delighted with the victory and I believe that we can push on from this in the future. The team were incredible we won every came by a margin, no disrespect to our opponents, and brushed them aside a fantastic effort overall."

This trophy win makes it 3 Competition wins for Ryan Giggs in his fledgling managerial career, and is certainly looking the part with speculation rife about his future.

This is brilliant! And is also one of the best stories on this website! :D Fantastic!

Great result, another trophy :) Good luck for the confederations cup mate

Cheers mate I think I'll need it against some of the teams in it!!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

This is brilliant! And is also one of the best stories on this website! :D Fantastic!

Thanks again buddy got some good stories coming later!!

Will look forward to it! :) I got some stories coming in soon! but got to wait till end of season! and only in December! :(

Will look forward to it! :) I got some stories coming in soon! but got to wait till end of season! and only in December! :(

Yeh its annoying when you know whats going to happen but you have to get through alot of games to get to that point :) I've gone and played ahead as well lol!!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Alex Ferguson finally calls it a day

fergie-does-the-treble.jpg

Alex Ferguson has had unparalleled success with United

LAST UPDATED: 04 JUNE 2011 12:15:23

Sir Alex Ferguson has completed his final season as Manchester United boss and has stepped from the position of manager.

After a 27 year and 41 trophies their time to part has finally come. Sir Alex Ferguson (72) who had brought unparalleled success to Manchester United has retired from management to take up a position in the boardroom. This comes after earlier in the year Sir Alex announced that this would be his last season as manager of Manchester United feeling that his health was catching up with him and that he wanted to spend more time with his family.

Sir Alex Ferguson has won 52 trophies in his 37 year managerial career which makes him the most successful British football manager in history.

Sir Alex Ferguson - Trophies

St. Mirren
Scottish First DIvision (1): 1976/77

Aberdeen
Scottish Premier Division (3): 1979/80, 1983/84, 1984/85
Scottish Cup (4): 1981/82, 1982/83, 1983/84, 1985/86
Scottish League Cup (1): 1985/86
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1982/83
UEFA Super Cup (1): 1983

Manchester United
Champions League (3): 1999, 2008, 2012
English Premier League (14): 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013
European Cup Winners Cup (1): 1991
FA Cup (5): 1990, 1994, 1996, 2004
European Super Cup (2): 1991, 2012
Club World Championship (2): 2008, 2012
Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999
English League Cup (4): 1992, 2006, 2009, 2010
English Community Shield (9): 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013

Total Trophies: 52
Trophies per year: 1.41

An incredible record from arguably the greatest manager of all time who has brought unrivalled success to a club that was on the brink of relegation when he arrived to the pinnacle of football. This is no doubt a sad day for football as it has lost an incredible character, always involved in news papers whether for the good or bad side. Sir Alex could not escape the headlines and will always be remembered in this great clubs history.​

do i smell ryan giggs player/manager of country AND club?

Unfortunately not as he announced his retirement in May for July 2013 so after confederations cup

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Brazil2014.png

World Cup 2014 Qualifiers - June 2013 Matches

logo-copa-brasil-fifa01.jpg

Wales restart their World Cup Qualifying campaign with matches against Greece and Liechtenstein coming up this month.

Wales have been in fantastic form so far this World Cup scoring 18 goals and conceded just 1 in their first 4 qualifying matches. Greece are currently level on points with Wales after winning their first 4 matches as well.

linebreak.png

pics-image-5-917983074.jpg

"We have been in great form so far this qualification campaign and we intend to continue playing in the same way and we look to defeat Greece on their home turf as this will well and truly put us in control of our own destiny."

linebreak.png

Greece vs Wales

GreeceCountryIconPng.png

Wales Lineup:

CarlingNationsCup.png

Prediction: 1 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Jack Collison shines as Wales brush aside Greeks

33F3956E-DE58-DCF0-FBEE9061D71EE57F.jpg

Jack Collison has been fantastic for Wales recently

Result

Greece - 0

Wales - 4

Jack Collison (30, 58)
Andy King (55)
Sam Vokes (90+2)

Match Summary

The game was a tight affair in the early moments, with Wales edging it on possession. They finally made the breakthrough in the 30th minute after Ryan Giggs drove forward down the left flank and put a great cross along the 6 yard box for Jack Collison to slide one into the far corner. In the second half Wales got off to a great start when Andy King scored a 55th minute goal after a great team move with Ched Evans providing the final pass and Andy slotted home with consummate ease. Vokes came off the bench to provide Wales' third goal after firing a powerful effort at the Greek keeper for it to be parried to Collison on the edge of the area and he finished brilliantly with a first time effort. Sam Vokes scored a goal from the bench in the 92nd minute after he fired a powerful shot from close range.

linebreak.png

Wales vs Liechtenstein

liechtenstein-flag-1.png

Wales Lineup:

CarlingNationsCup.png

Prediction: 3 - 0 Wales

linebreak.png

Gareth Bale was in fine form as Wales defeat Liechtenstein

_42739971_wales2.jpg

Gareth Bale has now scored 6 goals in his last 5 internationals

Result

Wales - 4

Andy King (16)
Gareth Bale (59, 79)
Ryan Giggs (62)

Liechtenstein - 0

Match Summary

Wales didn't raise any eyebrows in a strong performance against a poor Liechtenstein side. Andy King opened the scoring with a powerful strike from the edge of the area that went in off the underside of the bar. Wales huffed and puffed for long periods of the match and eventually broke the Liechtenstein defence in the 59th minute when Gareth Bale headed in a second goal for the reds. Ryan Giggs scored yet another goal for Wales after Ched Evans played him through with a wonderful lay off pass and that made it 3 - 0. Gareth Bale finished the rout in the 79th minute after firing in a close range finish from Jack Collison. Gareth Bale has delighted Welsh fans with his performance levels over the recent months.

linebreak.png

Brazil2014.png

Group 2 after 6 matches

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionInformation_Stages.png

Ryan Giggs has been Wales' stand out player so far in the Qualification scoring 5 goals and aiding the team with 9 assists in their first 6 games, an incredible feat for a 39 year old player still playing at the top level.

Just gets better and better with every update my friend! :D

Skysportslogo.png

Manchester United announce Old Trafford Expansion

1015768.jpg

Manchester United Chairman David Gill has today announced that in the off season will be expanding Old Trafford.

Manchester United has today announced that their plans to expand Old Trafford have been approved by the Manchester Council. Old Trafford is already the largest club stadium in the U.K. and currently seats just shy of 76,000 with these proposed plans expanding it to a capacity that exceeds that of Wembley Stadium in London with a massive 95,000 seats.

The proposed plans are going to be put into action in the close season starting in late on 20th June and its believed they will go on until early September. During the time that the building works are taking place on Old Trafford Manchester United will have their home games re-arranged and play away until the work has been carried out as the South Stand will not be usable.

Manchester United David Gill had this to say regarding the proposed expansion.

“We have been discussing these proposed plans with the Manchester Council and have just had them approved yesterday; it is with great pride that I can announce that Old Trafford is going to once again become the largest ground in the U.K. We believe that with our fantastic support we will be able to fill this great stadium and we believe that with the proposed fans it will create an even more fantastic atmosphere than before.”

The main issue with regards to the potential expansion in the past was the railway line that lay just behind Old Trafford’s South Stand, and with the new plans that have been accepted this line will be rebuild and sunk into the group with a tunnel being build underneath the new South Stand allowing for a new entrance and for the expansion to be complete.

Here is the new seating layout of Old Trafford once the plans have been completed.

oldtraffordcurrentse_235102.png

The new plans for the expansion of Old Trafford you can see that it will be a complete bowl finish with 3 tiers on each of the 4 stands and quadrants. This will allow for the capacity to be boosted to the 95,000 mark, making it the largest stadium in the U.K. Sir Alex Ferguson commented on the expansion plans.

“This is a great day for both Manchester United Football Club and its fans, I have been speaking to the Chairman for a long time with regards to an expansion because I feel that this is the greatest club in the world and I feel the stadium now gives us that. It will allow our fans to create an incredible atmosphere that will be intimidating for the opposition.”

Manchester United have also announced that the South Stand will renamed the Alex Ferguson Stand in memory of the great manager who retired earlier this month.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Brazil2014.png

Confederations Cup Groups decided

confederations-cup-trophy.jpg

The time for the confederations cup is upon us and the group draw is about to start the teams involved are as follows:

Argentina,
Brazil,
Japan,
New Zealand,
Spain,
Tunisia,
U.S.A
Wales

The group's have been draw and Wales fall into Group B, here are the groups.

Group A
Argentina, Spain, Tunisia, U.S.A

Group B
Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, Wales

Wales' Fixture List

Brazil
Japan
New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.