Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I saw the one where you won the Champions league will have another look now, :)

Oryt was unusual for you not to leave a comment :O but literally just updated :) think i may throw some people with this update ;)

Skysportslogo.png

Old Trafford Expansion Completed

oldtraffordlarge2-1.jpg

The expansion work on Manchester United has been completed increasing the capacity from just under 76,000 to 95,000.

Manchester United have completed rebuilding the South Stand into a 3 tier stand mirroring the North Stand this now means that they have the largest Stadium in the U.K with a capacity of a massive 95,000, this combined with their new super kit sponsorship deal they are expecting to increase their revenue in a large way from last season.

They host Wolves tomorrow on the 1st September 2013 where they have a chance to break their previous record of 83,250 which was set way back in 7th January 1948 against Arsenal.

Brilliant post! this should increase alot of money and just hope you get it on transfers next season! :) its brilliant when you get deeper into the game years! :) i love this story! :) and the detail about the stadium is spot on! :D

I love the picture of it as well, Old Trafford as a bowl would be immense!!! :D

I love the picture of it as well, Old Trafford as a bowl would be immense!!! :D

It would be pretty awesome! the atmosphere there would be more electrifying than it already is! Imagine it!!

nice update

Cheers buddy, thought it would be a nice touch to have a picture of OT as a full 3 tier stadium!! :D

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

It would be pretty awesome! the atmosphere there would be more electrifying than it already is! Imagine it!!

Oh yes, going to be interesting to see what the boost of revenue is like, going to stick to this simpler layout and then use that formation website on the bigger games, like the community shield earlier on vs arsenal!

Oh yes, going to be interesting to see what the boost of revenue is like, going to stick to this simpler layout and then use that formation website on the bigger games, like the community shield earlier on vs arsenal!

Yer the new layout i like! obviously others will end up being to big sokeep it how it is buddy :)

Yeh Internationals I'll stick to the old layout cause every single one is important haha, only like 11 matches in a year!!! Dependant on how successful you are that is.

This story just keeps getting better and better. With the Old Trafford expansion the amout of income will be amazing. My favourite story on here by far, only one thing could make it better, and it might be coming soon ;)

This story just keeps getting better and better. With the Old Trafford expansion the amout of income will be amazing. My favourite story on here by far, only one thing could make it better, and it might be coming soon ;)

Cheers mate really appreciate the feedback, I have got some interesting updates coming up soon. Oh yes it might be indeed, and will be hopefully favoured personal already so that'll help :D

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

September 2013

680.png

Manchester United enter September having won their first 3 matches under new boss Sir Ryan Giggs, they will no doubt be looking at carrying that form into September and the fixtures for September are as follows,

11.png
1.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
740.png
Wolves (Home)
100100-1.png
7.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
782.png
[/FONT] Malta (Away)[/font]
100100-1.png
11.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
784.png
Holland (Home)
[FONT=&quot]
11.png
14.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
728.png
[/FONT] Spurs (Home)
1301394.png
17.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
983.png
[/FONT] Panathinaikos (Away)
11.png
21.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
676.png
[/FONT] Liverpool (Away)
carling.png
24.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
708.png
[/FONT] Sheff Utd (Away)
[FONT=&quot]
11.png
[/FONT] 28.9.2013 - [FONT=&quot]
630.png
[/FONT] Chelsea (Home)[/FONT]

Manchester United look forward to a tough September where they will be facing three of the leagues front runners, with the stand out fixture being Liverpool away at Anfield. With the return of Rafa Benitez in the headlines there is no doubt that he will want to show the Liverpool fans that he is back and defeat their great rivals.

linebreak.png

11.png

EPL - Match Day 3
Man Utd 3 - 0 Wolves
Wayne Rooney (37), Chicarito (58, 62)

W Rooney - Chicarito

Nani - K Kern - M Jones - X Prieto

P Evra - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Steele

Hernandez2.png

In front of a record 94,326 fans Manchester United put Wolves to the sword and finished the game as run away 3 - 0 winners. Sir Ryan Giggs' side took longer than they would have liked to break the deadlock and it took until the 37th minute for Wayne Rooney to lash in an effort from just outside the box and combining fabulously with partner Chicarito to make it 1 - 0. Manchester United continued to dominate possession and threaten Wolves with every attack. For a central midfield partnership that had a combined age of 34 they certainly looked impressive with Kilian Kern and Marc Jones working well together creating several opportunities.

Wolves managed to hold out United until the 58th minute after Marc Jones fired a powerful shot from outside the area for Welsh International keeper Wayne Hennessey to parry the shot straight to the clinical Chicarito who fired the rebound into the back of the net. Manchester United didn't have to wait long for a 3rd when a lofted ball forward from Wolves was headed back by the powerful Nemanja Vidic right over the Wolves back line for Chicarito to sprint free and hit a deftly executed shot that rippled in the back of the net.

The stand out player on the Wolverhampton Wanderers side was a certain Andy King who looked comfortable in possession and put in some key tackles during the match. Sir Ryan Giggs is rumoured to be interested in the 24 year old Welsh midfielder, who has impressed at both club and international level. It is likely that there will be a bid made in the January transfer window.

linebreak.png

September International Break

801.png

Sir Ryan Giggs has left Manchester United to take charge of Wales for their two World Cup Group 2 Qualifying matches against Malta and Holland, two games that they will be hoping to get 6 points from and secure qualification to the World Cup Finals next summer in Brazil 2014. Wales will be without the in form Jack Collison after he suffered a double hernia in training and will be out for between 4 to 6 weeks.

Without himself in the squad it is rumoured that Wolves midfielder Andy King will be playing in the AMC role behind Ched Evans for Wales as the main creative force in the Welsh side. Wales' first game is against Malta is a match that they consider a must win game as that win will take them onto an impressive points total of 21 from 7 matches. with Greece currently lying on 15, this will give Wales the best possible chance of qualification.

linebreak.png

100100-1.png

World Cup Qualifying - Group 2 Match
Malta 0 - 4 Wales
Gareth Bale (24, 47), Dominic Mangion own goal (44) Ched Evans (45+4)
Gareth Bale injured (86)
Andy King injured (45)

C Evans

A King

G Bale - M Jones - A Ramsey - A Matthews

N Taylor - J Collins - A Williams - C Gunter

W Hennessey

balewales.png

Wales certainly showed their superiority their 7th World Cup Qualifier as they well and truly took Malta to pieces. Gareth Bale who has taken up the number 11 shirt on Ryan Giggs' departure was on fire for the Reds after scoring a close range effort from a cross by the youthful Adam Matthews who had started in place of the injured Jack Collison. Wales made in 2 - 0 when Manchester United's Marc Jones put in a powerful cross for it to deflect off Mangion into his own net.

Andy King was at the heart of everything that was good about Wales in the first half and provided the killer pass to a clinical Ched Evans to placed the ball to the right of the diving Maltese keeper to make it 3 - 0 just seconds before the half time whistle went. Andy King then suffered a damage elbow and had to be substituted at half time with David Edwards coming into the fray. Wales started the second half quickly and Gareth Bale was on hand to smash home a Marc Jones cross on the 47th minute to make it 4 - 0. The victory was overshadowed by an injuries suffered by Gareth Bale and Andy King that would keep them out of Wales' next International against Holland.

100100-1.png

World Cup Qualifying - Group 2 Match
Wales 3 - 1 Holland
Ched Evans (1), David Edwards (14), Marc Jones (45+3)

C Evans

D Edwards

D Vaughan - M Jones - A Ramsey - A Matthews

N Taylor - J Collins - A Williams - C Gunter

W Hennessey

587044B3-DA59-AC06-48198C2AC14DBD57.gif

Wales dispatched a some what aggressive Dutch side in Cardiff tonight as the Oranje Army picked up 6 yellow cards in a match that Wales stifled them and stopped them playing their football. Wales once again started the match incredibly well after scoring a wonderful effort from Ched Evans when Adam Matthews played a great through pass for the clinical striker to dribble around the keeper before smashing home to make it 1 - 0 in the first minute.

The second goal came 13 minutes later after a great cross from Chris Gunter found David Edwards in space in the box who fired a close range shot past M Vorm in the Dutch Goal. The match was over in the first half injury time as young Marc Jones volleyed expertly a David Vaughan cross to make it 3 - 0. Holland couldn't cope with Wales and resorted to following them on many occasions with them being lucky to have all 11 men still on the pitch at the end of 90 minutes. Van Persie grabbed a 79th minute consolation goal for the Dutch as he linked up well with Huntelaar before smashing home past Hennessey.

World Cup Qualifying - Group 2 - After 8 Games

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionInformation_Stages-2-1.png

linebreak.png

Skysportslogo.png

BREAKING NEWS: GARETH BALE MISSES MANCHESTER UNITED CLASH

linebreak.png
[/FONT]​

Last edited:
Do I see some dirty tactics getting Bale injured for the United tie ;)

Once again a great update and nice to see Wales still going strong, hoping you can make the World Cup.

Do I see some dirty tactics getting Bale injured for the United tie ;)

Once again a great update and nice to see Wales still going strong, hoping you can make the World Cup.

It was gutting 87th minute injury haha. Yeh I've pretty much made the world cup and can't wait for that at the end of this season :D going to be awesome!!! Hope some top teams miss out again, like in the Euro's Spain and Germany didn't make it!

Great start to the season, like the new layout too, doesnt take up too much space with the extra matches. Great story :)

Great start to the season, like the new layout too, doesnt take up too much space with the extra matches. Great story :)

Yeh I thought I'd have to change it with the increased volume of matches because I don't want people to lose interest for me taking hours to make each update :) will still use the old template and put more analysis in big Cup Finals, and what not (if I get to any) haha

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Manchester United face Spurs

680.png

Manchester United today face a Spurs side that are high on confidence after scoring an incredible 10 goals in their first 2 Premier League matches winning 5 - 0 against Chelsea and West Ham, demolishing two of their London Rivals.

In comparison so far Ryan Giggs' Manchester United have had two close matches against teams that could be considered relegation candidates and will be hoping that his team can up their performance levels and put in a strong performance against a Tottenham side high on confidence and looking to improve on their 5th place finish last season.

Tottenham with be without the Welsh sensation Gareth Bale as he suffered injury on International duty when playing against Malta. Manchester United will no doubt want to make the most of playing Tottenham whilst they feel that they have the advantage. With all players being fit and ready for action.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 4
Man Utd 2 - 0 Spurs
Wayne Rooney (40), Chicarito (52)

W Rooney - Chicarito (#)

Nani - D Fletcher - M Jones - X Prieto

P Evra - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Steele

JavierHernandezManchesterUnitedvTottenhamFPDzSg-GlCTl-1.jpg

Chicarito was once again the stand out performer for Manchester United as they romped to a 2 - 0 victory over the great entertainers Tottenham Hotspur. Despite possession being fairly equal throughout the whole game it was obvious that Manchester United were the superior team, creating many opportunities, and it wasn't until the 40th minute that the Red Devils managed to take one of these chances.

After some fabulous work from Chicarito dribbling into the box beating Michael Dawson for pace before squaring the ball for Wayne Rooney who only had to place the ball into an empty net to make it 1 - 0 to the Red Devils. Without Gareth Bale, Spurs looked lop sided with their only chances coming down the right flank with Lennon pushing forward on several occasions. But once again it was the Tottenham defence that capitulated and conceded after Chicarito picked up a pass from Fletcher and took it past a Spurs centre back before slotting the ball past the despairing Gomes in goal to make it 2 - 0.

Manchester United could have scored many more on another day but Gomes put in one of those performances where it would take something special to beat him, and the two goals that United scored were indeed special. Ryan Giggs afterwards spoke about his delight of defeating Tottenham with such an impressive performance.

'Tottenham Hotspur are one of the best teams in the division and for us to completely out perform them in all area's of the pitch was a great performance and great result for us today. Chicarito has once again proved that he is a World Class finisher with his goal a top class finish.' Sir Ryan Giggs also spoke about his delight at Marc Jones' integration into the squad. 'You wouldn't have known that he only arrived in July he has settled incredibly well and is showing the quality that he has, we certainly got a bargain there and no doubt will become a fabulous Manchester United player.'

Last edited:
hows the finances doing at man utd? could you put on some screen shots?

hows the finances doing at man utd? could you put on some screen shots?

Yeh will do, I'm only in September atm, but can do, unless you'd rather me play until January and then do it :)

do what you want...its your story :) just like to see how the finances are doing after you selling all those players!! you must be rolling in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.