The Rise of the Red Dragon - A Welsh Story

• Thread starter Thread starter eddybw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 988
  • Views Views 106K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been commenting in the previous two weeks because my charger broke:(

Crikey, what a story. Easily one of the best on here, amazing achievement to not only reach but win Euro 2012! Hopefully you can dominate the world. (6)

No problem buddy, got another update coming in a minute now :)

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

great resaults will deffo give the tactics a try if u release em :)

Yeh no problem buddy won't be long :)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Hi mate,
Great story. Just read from start to finish. Defo will follow.

Please will you follow mine and leave me a comment please- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/caeser-returns-to-paradise-t67932.html

Yeh sure I'll take a look in a bit buddy :) cheers for the comment

Well, that's fantastic. 5 trophies and a 5-0 win in the first game. Oh and Scotland beat the old enemy.

What. A. Story.

Well, that's fantastic. 5 trophies and a 5-0 win in the first game. Oh and Scotland beat the old enemy.

What. A. Story.

Yeh haha indeed, England drew against Egypt in the second game as well, EPIC FAIL at tournaments! Even FM knows they can't do it!

Yeh haha indeed, England drew against Egypt in the second game as well, EPIC FAIL at tournaments! Even FM knows they can't do it!

Oh, just keeps getting better and better. If Scotland qualify then well I don't know I may cry out of joy!

Brazil2014.png

801.png

Wales look to top place finish in Group B

With the World Cup Group Stage coming to a close Wales will be looking to win their next two matches against Belarus and Peru strongly to guarantee themselves a first place finish. Gareth Bale was in incredible form in their first match against Australia scoring a fantastic hat trick. The hosts also won their second group game winning against Greece 1 - 0 thanks to a goal from Hulk.

Wales today face their second World Cup Group B Match as they prepare to face Belarus who are going to be without influential midfielder Sergey Krivets who has been in great form for his club and country. Wales will be looking for another strong performance from their top players as they look to capitalise on the success of Brazil to guarantee they will not face them in the first knock out stage.

100100-1.png

Thursday 19.6.2014
World Cup - Group B Match
Belarus
758.png
0 - 2
801-1.png
Wales

Ched Evans (15), Marc Jones (39)

C Evans

A King

G Bale - M Jones - A Ramsey - J Collison

N Taylor - J Collins - A Williams - C Gunter

W Hennessey

33F3956E-DE58-DCF0-FBEE9061D71EE57F.jpg

MoM: Marc Jones (8.4)

It was Marc Jones who was the stand out performer in today's match. His direct running, off the ball movement and passing range caused Belarus to not be able to get close to him. Wales then took the lead in the 15th minute thanks to a great through from the influential Marc Jones to finish with a powerful effort to make it 1 - 0. The game was over before half time as Marc Jones picked the ball up on the edge of the area to unleash a powerful left footed strike that left the keeper rooted to the spot. Yet another great performance from the Welsh and another clean sheet.

Wales now prepare for their final group match against a Peruvian side that has so far been disappointing so far in the competition losing 2 - 0 to Belarus in the first match. Despite beating Australia 4 - 0 in their second game Sir Ryan Giggs' side will not fear the South American side.

100100-1.png

Tuesday 24.6.2014
World Cup - Group B Match
Wales
801-1.png
1656.png
Peru

Marc Jones (6 ), Gareth Bale (29), Jack Collison (43, 67), Ched Evans (62) - Johan Fano (19), Roberto Jimenez (42)
Ernesto Arakaki injured (77)

C Evans

A King

G Bale - M Jones - A Ramsey - J Collison

N Taylor - J Collins - A Williams - C Gunter

W Hennessey

Allsport-Jack-Collison-Wales-Shirt_1110178.jpg

MoM: Jack Collison (9.4)

What a match, Wales won their last game in Group B in style as they smashed Peru 5 - 2. The scoreline doesn't show the true domination that the reds had over the Peruvians. The scoring was opened in the 6th minute as Marc Jones fired a powerful left footed shot from outside the are to make it 1 - 0. The Peruvians however got straight back into the game and just 13 minutes later Johan Fano scored a fabulous chipped effort that left Wayne Hennessey stranded staring in disbelief and what happened.

Gareth Bale was the man to get the next goal with a great headed effort as Chris Gunter put a great cross to the far post. Peru however were quick to hit back as Roberto Jimenez then scored a great goal as Wales' high line got exploited. It was just a matter of a minute until we saw the next goal as Gareth Bale bombed forward down the left flank to put a fantastic ball to the far post for the ever present Jack Collison to score a headed effort. In the second half the Welsh side looked different they completely dominated the game and after a wonderful through ball from Andy King, Ched Evans scored a real poachers effort as he ran from his own half. The final goal was a Jack Collison as he fired a deflected effort from the edge of the area.

linebreak.png

Brazil2014.png

World Cup 2014 Group B - Final Table

------ Team - Pld - Drn - Lst - For - Ag - G.D - Pts
Wales
801-1.png
- 3 - 3 - 0 - 0 - 12 - 2 - +10 - 9
Belarus
758.png
- 3 - 2 - 0 - 1 - 3 - 2 - +1 - 6
Peru
1656.png
- 3 - 1 - 0 - 2 - 6 - 7 - -1 - 3
Australia
1435.png
- 3 - 0 - 0 - 3 - 0 - 10 - -10 - 0

Wales qualify with ease as they prepare for the 1st knock out stage of the World Cup, their fans will no doubt be delighted with the performances they have witnessed so far. Some exception performances from Gareth Bale and Marc Jones have inspired the Welsh side to the reach next round, they will be hoping that they can continue in this rich vein of form.

Hey mate sorry I haven't commented. Just written up big update. Don't know how you do it so quick. Anyway Wales might win the World Cup. Good ol Gareth Bale great player. Wish he was English. Look foward to the next update.

Hey mate sorry I haven't commented. Just written up big update. Don't know how you do it so quick. Anyway Wales might win the World Cup. Good ol Gareth Bale great player. Wish he was English. Look foward to the next update.

Haha you've got him in your Spurs squad so that's awesome make sure you keep him though he ends up godlike, if you play him AML he scores loads of headers as well :D

Kool. I've finally sorted out those peskey formations now... Phew... You updating later?

Brazil2014.png

793.png
765.png

Scotland secure qualification at England's expense

Scotland were delighted today to discover that they had qualified from Group C after defeating England in the first match to secure qualification. Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher put in some top class performances to propel the Scots into the last 16. England slumped to a third place finish in Group C after suffering defeats to Scotland and Colombia as they once again failed to perform at a major finals. Despite England once again failing at the tournament the FA have retained the services of Fabio Capello believing that he is the man who can do the job.

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

1. How must England have been?
2. How the **** did Scotland qualify.

Pssst, update ;)

World Cup 2014 - Second Round Draw

100100.png

With Wales already knowing that they have drawn Greece in the World Cup Second Round. It's now time to turn our focus to see who else has made it to the round of 16.

Belarus
758.png
vs
1651.png
Brazil
Wales
801-1.png
vs
772-1.png
Greece
Colombia
1653.png
vs
133-1.png
Saudi Arabia
Croatia
761.png
vs
793.png
Scotland
Italy
776.png
vs
21.png
Ghana
Spain
796.png
vs
41.png
Senegal
Japan
116.png
vs
769.png
France
Uruguay
1657.png
vs
788.png
Portugal​

Still persisting with capello?LOL
good update mate :)

I'm amazed buddy, can't believe they havent sacked him yet, he's failed at 2 major tournaments so far in my save an yet still they persist!

Everyone on here would probaly be in meltdown if that was real life :L & Good luck against greece:)

Brazil2014.png

1651.png

Shock as hosts get knocked out by Belarus

The footballing world has been left in shock today as the hosts Brazil were knocked out after suffering a 2 - 0 defeat in Estadio Castelao in Sao Luis. Sergey Krivets and Maksim Skavysh were the scorers as Belarus reach the Quarter Finals of the World Cup. The Brazilian FA have sacked their manager with immediate effect and are in search for a new manager.

BelarusvBrazilInformation_Overview.png

Belarus pulled a performance from the top draw as they overran Brazil in all areas of the pitch dominating possession, clear cut chances, and shots on target as they achieved the impossible. It was a frustrating performance from the hosts as they picked up 6 yellow cards and were lucky to still have 11 players on the pitch.

I Think Spain, Uruguay and Italy will be top teams.... Of Course I'm thinking Wales too! lol

I Think Spain, Uruguay and Italy will be top teams.... Of Course I'm thinking Wales too! lol

Haha I hope so mate, got a chance now Brazil are out !

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Is there such thing as a meltdown from laughing? ;)

Haha indeed ridiculous decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back