The Rise of the Red Dragon - A Welsh Story

• Thread starter Thread starter eddybw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 988
  • Views Views 106K
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Agreed! its awesome :D

Cheers buddy, :) I can't believe the game was only 2 - 0 it was complete and utter domination!!!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Rafa feels the pressure at Liverpool

Sunday 14th September 2014

28228.png

There is a belief around the footballing community that there is growing pressure on Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez after their poor run of form combined with their poor finish last season. Despite reaching the Champions League Final where they were defeated by Manchester United 4 - 1, their 6th placed finish last season has been slated by many fans and pundits stating that it was a weak decision to reappoint the Spaniard in charge.

Rafael-Benitez-001.jpg

Rafa Benitez cut a dejected figure on the Old Trafford touchline

Livepool so far after 3 matches lie in 18th position with 3 points after suffering losses to Manchester United and West Ham. The performance in Old Trafford yesterday has sparked riots in Liverpool stating that the team showed no passion and had no drive to put Manchester United pressure. The 2 - 0 scoreline flattered Liverpool as on another day had the Red Devils been more clinical.

It is believed that Rafa Benitez will have 5 League games to turn things around and if he doesn't then he will be removed by the Liverpool hierarchy. Liverpool's next 5 Premier League games are,

688.png
Newcastle (Away)
622.png
Burnley (Away)
609.png
Birmingham (Home)
708.png
Sheffield Utd (Home)
614.png
Bolton (Home)

Many Liverpool fans, think that the decision should be made now as on paper the next 5 fixtures, the club should be aiming for 15 points, so if it was achieved then it will only paper over the cracks that already exist at the club. Despite this Liverpool have performed well in the Europa League this season, although this is not a competition that the fans and owners believe a club of Liverpool's calibre should be competing in.

hi man brilliant brilliant story i was just wondering how you get the pictures big i cant get them that way .

Any chance you could take a look at my story as update + I think it's dying. I have a twist for you as well if you want to here it.

Right click the picture you want, copy image location and then press the mountains button on your post, paste the image location and it should be the right size.

thanks a bunch man makin a irland story follow if u want thanks a bunch

thanks a bunch man makin a irland story follow if u want thanks a bunch

Alright no worries, I'll take a look at your story.

If you want to you can take a look at mine, not bothered if you don't about O'Neill's return to Leicester.

Cheers for following guys will have an update after 10 :)

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Manchester United look to continue good form

Tuesday 17th September 2014

unitedbar.png

Manchester United are looking to continue their fabulous home form as they prepare for the coming fixtures against Olympique Marseille in the Champions League and West Ham at home. After destroying Liverpool at home on the weekend Manchester United will look to be more clinical as they face French Champions OM, who are currently unbeaten this season but have hit a bad run of form conceding 5 goals in 2 games.

Sir Ryan Giggs has been delighted with the impact that his two new signings made in the summer transfer window Cristano Ronaldo has already scored 5 goals in his first 5 games for Manchester United after returning. "I am delighted to come back to Manchester United, it feels like home and it's great to be playing with Wayne, Patrice and all the lads again." The 29 year old Winger said, "I really think that we can compete on all 5 fronts this season the guys are all in great confidence, and looking to show Marseille what we can do."

1301394.png

With the focus turning to the first Champions League group game with Manchester United facing Marseille. They will no doubt be aiming to put out a message to all the other teams in the Champions League, this is a great opportunity for them to do so with their first match at home in front of the Old Trafford faithful. The Red Devils have won every single home match under Sir Ryan Giggs and have really created a fortress, with a crowd of over 95,000 expected it is easy to see why Old Trafford has become a daunting place to go.

1301394.png

Tuesday 16th September 2014
UEFA Champions League - Group D Match
Man Utd
680.png
866.png
OM

Wayne Rooney (1, 65, 72), Nani (49), Cristiano Ronaldo (52, pen 83, 90+3)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Campodonico

PortovManchesterUnitedUEFAChampionsLeague-hB5wRwL2qdl.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.8)

Manchester United put out a message to their Champions League rivals, in a fantastic display which saw them dismantle the current French Champions. It was the Ronaldo show at Old Trafford today which saw the hero return to score a fantastic hat trick and a brace of assists. Olympique Marseille came into the game with a defensive line up and hoped to hold out for at least a draw or nicking the away goal. This tactic got blown out of the window in the first minute when Cristiano Ronaldo worked well down the right flank and crossed for Wayne Rooney to fire in an opener.

Despite this early goal and Manchester United's domination it wasn't until the second half that the next goal came early in the second half after Nani lashed home a rebound effort from Ronaldo cross shot. Just 3 minutes later Cristiano Ronaldo grabbed his first goal of the night after stealing the ball from a Marseille defender and fired one home from close range. Rafael turned provider for United's 4th goal when he played a great ball through to Wayne Rooney who scored an audacious lob from the edge of the area. Fantastic finish.

The fifth goal of the night then came in the 72nd minute after Wayne Rooney grabbed his hat trick after scoring a tap in after Marc Jones' powerful effort from the edge of the area. Ronaldo then scored a penalty after Chicharito was brought down from a hard tackle in the penalty area. The Portuguese nonchalantly played the ball into the right hand corner of the net with Mandanda diving the wrong way. Substitute Boakye turned provider for the final goal as Cristiano Ronaldo completed his hat trick after heading home a rebounded effort that came off the bar. Manchester United looked fabulous at Old Trafford today.

YouTube - Man Utd vs OM - Rooney Goal 65th minute

11-2.png

Focus returns to the Premier League campaign as Manchester United face West Ham at Old Trafford. The Hammers will no doubt not be looking forward to the challenge that awaits them with the Red Devils seemingly in unbeatable form, and looking to destroy anything in their path. Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored an incredible 8 goals in his first 6 games for Manchester United in his return and will be looking to build on that in the Premier League clash.

11.png

Saturday 20th September 2014
EPL - Match Day 5
Man Utd
680.png
735.png
West Ham

Chicharito (13), Cristiano Ronaldo (25, 40)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic - Rafael

J Campodonico

012306425880100.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.2)

The match was over in the first half after a fantastic performance from the Red Devils. The first goal came in the 13th minute after some great work by stand out performer so far this season Cristiano Ronaldo who worked the ball well down the right flank before crossing for the young Mexican to smash home from close range. 12 minutes later West Ham were their picking up the ball out of their net when Cristiano Ronaldo scored from close range thanks to some great work from Chicharito. Ronaldo then secured his brace after once again receiving the ball from Chicharito to last one home from the edge of the area. That goal makes it 5 goals in the last 2 games for the Portuguese sensation.

Last edited:
Great update mate. Ronaldo still doing what he does best lol. 7-0 was a thumping aswell. Hope it happens in real life. I updated earlier can ya check it please bud. I love your feedback.

Great update mate. Ronaldo still doing what he does best lol. 7-0 was a thumping aswell. Hope it happens in real life. I updated earlier can ya check it please bud. I love your feedback.

Cheers buddy, yeh me too!! Going to be a tough game tomorrow, Ronaldo is epic, just can't stop scoring!!! :D

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Ronaldo 'loving' United

Monday 22nd September 2014

ronaldo-rooney.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo has already forged a great partnership with Wayne Rooney again

Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken of his delight at his return to Manchester United, and "would love to continue" at Old Trafford for the rest of his career.

In an interview with radio broadcaster Talk Sport, the 29 year-old has reiterated his delight at playing for Manchester United and said that he would love to continue playing for Old Trafford for the remainder of his career.

"This is my home," Ronaldo said. "I felt the need to play for Real Madrid, and although I did not win any trophies, I did enjoy my time there."

The Portugal winger had a torrid time with Real Madrid as Chairman Florentino Perez continued to change managers every season in a bid to bring success.

"You need stability," Ronaldo said. "It is impossible to have success without stability, at Manchester, we have this. Now with Ryan as manager we have someone who will continue in the same fashion as Sir Alex. It's a great club and there is no better in the world."

Ronaldo has been in sensational form since his return from Real Madrid scoring 9 goals in his first 8 games for the Red Devils. "I feel happy here," he added. "This is a brilliant club and I feel comfortable here, I feel that I can continue scoring and putting everything into every match I play."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back