The Rise of the Red Dragon - A Welsh Story

• Thread starter Thread starter eddybw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 988
  • Views Views 106K
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

load up the individual video and paste the link into the post, and it should load up instantly.

Cheers buddy :D[/QUOTE]

How do uload one up

4-0 :) another good result against a tough opponent as well :) just updated mine now mate :) sorry for the wait! check it out :) scoreline you'd be proud of :D

4-0 :) another good result against a tough opponent as well :) just updated mine now mate :) sorry for the wait! check it out :) scoreline you'd be proud of :D

I'll take a look buddy,

yeh FC Bayern are a good team, was surprised how easy it was!! I expected a 2 - 1 or something closer :)

another fantastic update. don't normmally say this but come on united

omg i did miss the Burnley result! wow!! 10-0! getting some smashing results up now mate!! how good is chiharito? i got him playing in rotating atm with Lukaku! :)

omg i did miss the Burnley result! wow!! 10-0! getting some smashing results up now mate!! how good is chiharito? i got him playing in rotating atm with Lukaku! :)

I've got his as a poacher and Wayne as a complete forward with it run onto ball for Wayne, also got crosses set to drill crosses hence I score so many sliding finishes! :D

another fantastic update. don't normmally say this but come on united

Cheers buddy, haha got everyone routing for me now!! I can't wait for the World Club Cup Championship, not sure when it starts though!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

why did he rite **** after the comment ??

No idea :/

any way brilliant update and great results easily the best story on here

no need to put **** at the end:S
& nice resaults mate kiu :)

Cheers buddy I will dont worry :)

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:46 PM ----------

United face Newcastle double header

Sunday 26th October 2014

28228.png

Manchester United look to a League and Carling Cup doubler header against Newcastle as they bid to finish October in winning ways. United have come out of two home victories where they scored an incredible 14 goals against Burnley F.C and FC Bayern. As their focus returns to the Premier League they face a Newcastle side who have performed well this season having only lost against Chelsea and Liverpool.

11.png

Sunday 26th October 2014
EPL - Match Day 9
Man Utd
680.png
688.png
Newcastle

Cristiano Ronaldo (45+1), Nani (58), Shane Duffy own goal (67), Wayne Rooney (69), Nemanja Vidic (90+4) - Jonas (27), Martin Paterson (84)
YellowCard.png
Paul Downing booked (4)
YellowCard.png
Chicharito booked (55)
YellowCard.png
Kevin Nolan booked (80)
YellowCard.png
Matt Mills booked (90)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - Rafael

J Campodonico

RonaldoEPA_450x300.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.2)

After a horror show of a first half for Manchester United where complacency was clearly on show, United were lackadaisical in possession and wasteful in chances, and it was indeed the visitors who capitalised on this opportunity with their first shot on target, Jonas Guttierez fired in from close range. United continued to look for the break through and it did not look like it was going to come until that man Cristiano Ronaldo had a free kick on the edge of the area and fired it in off the post. Wonder strike from the Portugal Captain.

This was a comeback that was inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo and the next goal finally came in the 58th minute when Nani fired in from the edge of the area to put United into the lead. Shane Duffy was then left red faced after having a deflected shot from Chicharito ricochet in off his leg. Cristiano Ronaldo turned provider for the final two goals as it put a gloss on a result that might not have been if it wasn't for that wonderful strike just before half time.

YouTube - Man Utd vs Newcastle - Cristiano Ronaldo Goal 45th minute

Sir Ryan Giggs after the match spoke of his delight at the teams comeback and said the result could have been different on another day. "Newcastle were fabulous in defence today, we looked dangerous but didn't have the cutting edge in the early stages, they were solid and managed to nick the first goal." He said, "We then threw everything at them. Cristiano was fabulous today he pulled all the strings and got us that goal when we needed it."

carling.png

Wednesday 29th October 2014
Carling Cup - 4th Round Match
Man Utd
680.png
e 3
688.png
Newcastle

Anderson (45+1), Boakye (117), Antonio Valencia (120+2) - Martin Paterson (44)
InjuryLogo.png
Sam Vokes injured (44)

YellowCard.png
Titouan Avenel booked (9)
YellowCard.png
Alan Hutton booked (60)
YellowCard.png
Anderson booked (68)
YellowCard.png
Antonio Valencia booked (72)
YellowCard.png
Kevin Nolan booked (74)
YellowCard.png
Shane Duffy booked (91)
YellowCard.png
Patrice Evra booked (101)
YellowCard.png
Paul Downing booked (102)
YellowCard.png
Jonny Howson booked (105+1)

InjuryLogo.png
Martin Paterson injured (116)

Boakye - M Nelson

J Vargas - Anderson - A King - A Valencia

F Coentrao - S Meritt (c) - C Smalling - T Avenel

J Campodonico

antonio-valencia-goal.jpg

MoM: Fabio Coentrao (8.7)

Manchester United's shadow team made hard work of beating a full strength Newcastle team as they needed extra time to finally overcome them. Newcastle got off to the better start and Martin Paterson made it 2 in 2 against the Red Devils. Immediately however Anderson headed home a Antonio Valencia free kick to make it 1 - 1, where it stayed until the end of 90 minutes. As the game wore on Sir Ryan felt the need to introduce the likes of Patrice Evra, Darren Fletcher and Marc Jones as the Red Devils pushed for the win. The first goal in extra time when substitute Darren Fletcher played the ball to 21 year old Boakye who fired in a low hard shot from just outside the penalty area. Marc Jones turned provider for the final goal putting in a fantastic free kick for Antonio Valencia to jump the highest to make it 3 - 1.

carling.png

Carling Cup News:

Shock as Championship side Blackpool pour on the pain as Arsenal are knocked out thanks to a goal from captain Ian Evatt.

Birmingham City knock out Chelsea with Paul Anderson and ex Chelsea youngster Jack Cork who scored the vital goal that knocked out his former side.

good update mate! lucky in the league cup! just updated mine!! :) check it out :D

Superb story and Definately will keep following, just read all of it. Please comment and take a look at mine, hope it's half as good as yours is.

Thanks

Superb story and Definately will keep following, just read all of it. Please comment and take a look at mine, hope it's half as good as yours is.

Thanks

Will do buddy cheers for the comment, must have taken an age to read lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back