• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 988
  • Views Views 106K
Status
Not open for further replies.

League Cup Quarter Final Draw

Saturday 1st November 2014

28228.png

The last 8 teams are waiting n anticipation of the League Cup Quarter Final draw there have already been some high class casualties on the fourth round after a sorry Arsenal side suffered a shock defeat to Championship outfit Blackpool who put in a master class against the Premier League struggler's. Arsenal are currently lying in 10th position with a mini squad revolution against manager Roberto Mancini, with Cesc Fabregas already handing a transfer request in earlier in the season. Another surprise inclusion is Birmingham City who put in a counter attacking master class to knock out Manchester United's main title rivals.

carling.png

Carling Cup Quarter Final Draw

Man Utd
680.png
vs
609.png
Birmingham
Liverpool
676.png
vs
679.png
Man City
Blackpool
613.png
vs
622.png
Burnley
Tottenham
728.png
vs
619.png
Bristol City

Looking at the draw it's possible to see that it is guaranteed for there to be only 3 Premiership teams in the Semi Final with Blackpool facing Burnley in the all Championship tie. Manchester United will certainly fancy their chances against Birmingham City to once again reach the Semi Final. There is likely to be another high class casualty in the Quarter Final with Liverpool facing Manchester City at Anfield with both teams likely to name strong teams in an effort to win some Silverware.

Sir Ryan Giggs on League Cup Quarter Final Draw:

Giggs_415.jpg

"Birmingham City are no doubt going to be a tough side to face, although we are delighted to have got the home draw as we have an incredible record at home in all competitions." said Ryan, "but there is no doubt that we have to look about bringing some new faces in like we did today, I have confidence in all of my players at the club." he added. "I really feel that we have some fabulous young talents and I feel that I haven't been able to give them all the game time they deserve."

"Sam Merritt has been impressing me in every game he has played he's a fantastic talent and at just 16 years old we have a star on our hands." Sir Ryan said, "I will be looking at giving him some more game time as the season goes on it's incredible important for us to maintain our squad at full fitness to be able to compete on all fronts."

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

You've got a follower hooked my friend

Cheers buddy glad to have followers :D of course

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

unitedbar.png

United look to November fixtures

680.png

Manchester United's focus turns to their November fixtures after an October which saw them score 32 goals in just 6 games. After working their way to the top of their Champions League group and quickly rising to the top of the Premiership the season looks to have started in the best possible way for the Red Devils. The biggest struggle that they faced was their Carling Cup and Premier League double header. Their latest game resulted in a fantastic match that got taken all the way to extra time. It was a strong performance the Manchester United youngsters who played in the game and Sir Ryan Giggs will no doubt take confidence in the development they have been showing in recent weeks.

Here are the November fixtures for November,

11.png
1.11.2014 -
708.png
Sheff Utd (Away)
1301394.png
4.11.2014 -
915.png
FC Bayern (Away)
11.png
8.11.2014 -
740.png
Wolves (Home)
11.png
11.11.2014 -
603.png
Aston Villa (Away)
11.png
15.11.2014 -
650.png
Everton (Home)
11.png
22.11.2014 -
679.png
Man City (Away)
1301394.png
26.11.2014 -
866.png
OM (Away)
11.png
30.11.2014 -
728.png
Tottenham (Home)

Manchester United face a busy November facing 7 matches, and two tricky away days in the Champions League against OM, and FC Bayern, they will no doubt be aiming to get at least 1 victory out of these two games to secure qualification from Group E. Many fans will no doubt be writing down the 22nd of November in their calender as that's the date of the first Manchester derby of the 2014/15 season, and both teams will be aiming to put one over their closest rivals.

Tough fixtures coming up! sure your teams ready for it though :) love the updates! such a brilliant layout :) got another score you'd be proud of if you pop over ;)

Tough fixtures coming up! sure your teams ready for it though :) love the updates! such a brilliant layout :) got another score you'd be proud of if you pop over ;)

cheers buddy, easy to read thats what I go for lol!!! will pop over now!

Well you nail that aspect! extremely easy to read! :D

Got another stonking result coming up again lol!! :)

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Great story mate! Keep it going :)

Cheers buddy will do :) Got another update coming presently!

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Red Devils in seventh heaven as Sheff United brushed aside

28228.png

11.png

EPL - Match Day 10
Sheff Utd
708.png
1 - 7
680.png
Man Utd

Li Jiayang (49) - Marc Jones (7), Wayne Rooney (36), Chicharito (45+1), Cristiano Ronaldo (54 90), Nani (56), Gustavo Amaya (71)
InjuryLogo.png
Bondz N'Gala injured (23)

YellowCard.png
Wayne Rooney booked (41)
YellowCard.png
Marc Jones booked (59)
YellowCard.png
Li Jiayang booked (64)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - Rafael

J Campodonico

Cristiano-Ronaldo-001.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.5)

Manchester United once again put in a fantastic performance as they romped to victory over a Sheffield United side who have been struggling immensely so far since arriving back in the Premiership lying in 18th place with only 1 win to their name. It was once again star man Cristiano Ronaldo who has been grabbing the headlines as he grabbed a fantastic brace to make it 13 in 10 league games for the Portuguese Captain. What will delight the United fans is the fact that he has not only been scoring goals but providing them for the team as well with this being the 6th goal in his first 10 league games that he has contributed so far in the campaign.

Ronaldo Statistics first 15 matches
Ronaldoasdsad.png

Last edited:
BAMM! United strike again! Sheffield Untied got hit bad! Ronaldos goals to appearances are awesome! :) keep it up :D

Arsenal Captain Fabregas issues come and get me plea

Monday 3rd November 2014

28228.png

Francesc Fabregas has handed in a written transfer request in a dramatic attempt to force a move away from the London club.

The 27 year-old midfielder has made no attempt to hide his anger at some of the decisions Roberto Mancini has made since his arrival at the London club. Initially in August Fabregas had asked for clarification that the club was going to be moving in the right direction. But with new developments and Arsenal's poor form which has seen Fabregas relegated to the reserve team has shocked many Arsenal fans.

115012hp2.jpg

It is expected that there is plenty of interest in the 27 year-old with Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid leading the race. Manchester United are reported to be watching development's of the situation before making a move, but no formal comment has been made as of the intention to try and sign Fabregas.

It is understood that the Premier League struggler's will not want to offload the midfielder as they do not have a straight replacement. Aaron Ramsey has been playing in the first team for long periods of the season so far and has done a job but with Roberto Mancini's 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation it puts alot of pressure on the young Welshman to come up with the goods week in week out. It is largely expected that any decision on the Arsenal midfielder will be made at the start of the January transfer window.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Blimey, Sheff United got it good, lol

Yeh lol, put them to the sword well and truly Bayern away next! Going to be tough!

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

BAMM! United strike again! Sheffield Untied got hit bad! Ronaldos goals to appearances are awesome! :) keep it up :D

Haha almost as good as Balotelli in the Scottish league with lmao!!! That was insane!

Lol not sure about that buddy, don't think I fancy spending 30 mill on him!! despite having £110,859,592 transfer budget left over!! :)

hahaa cant complain at that budget :P could be worth it though ;) awesome player :D

hahaa cant complain at that budget :P could be worth it though ;) awesome player :D

Haha with my midfield marvels don't think I need him haha !! :) any ways I'm off buddy update tomorrow !!

awesome updates, i would personally like to see Fabregas in the side. better as a rotation player here then playing for Madrid.

BTW i updated....see it if u get time.

great updates buddy

cheers for following buddy :D

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

awesome updates, i would personally like to see Fabregas in the side. better as a rotation player here then playing for Madrid.

BTW i updated....see it if u get time.

Yeh I see your point :) Ill have a look now!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

United face tricky away day

Tuesday 4th November 2014

28228.png

Manchester United flew to Germany on Monday ahead of their difficult tie against FC Bayern, the Red Devils won with consummate ease in a 4 - 0 victory. A fully fit squad has travelled to Munich ahead of the match, Bayern Munich boss Louis van Gaal has spoken out regarding the game on Tuesday.

"Manchester United will no doubt be coming into this game on with good confidence, they will think because they beat us at Old Trafford that they can beat us here," van Gaal said, "but it is a different match, we will take the game to them and be aggressive not let them have time on the ball, this is a must win game for us this season."

FC Bayern are currently lying in 3rd position with 3 points and OM, are lying in second with an away tie against APOEL, so it is easy to see that if Manchester United do indeed beat FC Bayern then it will be putting their chances of qualification in great jeopardy. So far Manchester United have scored 19 goals so far in their first 3 matches, and will no doubt be going into this game expecting to be able to score.

Manchester United hold an incredible record of scoring in every one of Sir Ryan Giggs' 81 matches scoring an incredible 285 goals.

1301394.png

UEFA Champions League - Group D Match
Tuesday 4th November 2014
FC Bayern
915.png
0 - 4
680.png
Man Utd

Marc Jones (34, 39), Chicharito (37), Cristiano Ronaldo (43)
YellowCard.png
Bastian Schweinsteiger booked (3)
YellowCard.png
Nemanja Vidic booked (12)
YellowCard.png
Gonzalo Castro booked (13)
YellowCard.png
Luiz Gustavo booked (21)

InjuryLogo.png
Arjen Robben injured (32)
YellowandRedCard.png
Luiz Gustavo sent off (34)

YellowCard.png
Rafael booked (35)
YellowCard.png
Gustavo Amaya booked (36)

InjuryLogo.png
Gonzalo Castro injured (45+2)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - Rafael

G Campodonico

PortovManchesterUnitedUEFAChampionsLeague-hB5wRwL2qdl.jpg

MoM: Marc Jones (9.5)

In an incredibly feisty affair at the Allianz-Arena where FC Bayern attempted to get into the Manchester United players faces and this was shown in just the 3rd minute as Bastian Schweinsteiger put in a hard challenge on Wayne Rooney. It was ultimately going to be this aggression that would cost the home side. With both teams battling for possession and Manchester United coming out slightly on top, and they did indeed capitalise after some fantastic work between Cristiano Ronaldo and Marc Jones who received the ball on the edge of the area to last one in. The game then took a dark tone as Luiz Gustavo was sent off receiving a yellow card for shouting abuse at the linesman.

It was then Manchester United who ran riot over FC Bayern and had after a fabulous build up working the ball between Marc Jones and Cristiano Ronaldo who provided the killer ball for Chicharito who hit a first time shot to make it 2 - 0. Just two minutes later Marc Jones grabbed his second goal of the day after some sensational work down the right flank from Cristiano Ronaldo. The final goal came in the 43rd minute as Marc Jones put in a great cross to the far post for Ronaldo to grab his deserved goal - Marc Jones and Cristiano Ronaldo were sensational today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back