The Rise of the Red Dragon - A Welsh Story

• Thread starter Thread starter eddybw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 988
  • Views Views 106K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers buddy :D Got club world Championship coming up soon :) 17th december

ah they are always the best! you will rinse the scorelines in that1 cant wait for that update :) done mine :) let me know honestly wat you think bud please? :)

ah they are always the best! you will rinse the scorelines in that1 cant wait for that update :) done mine :) let me know honestly wat you think bud please? :)

I have done buddy lol!! Cheers for the comments again I'll try to get another update done before the end of the night, and its against your new team :)

I have done buddy lol!! Cheers for the comments again I'll try to get another update done before the end of the night, and its against your new team :)

ah i reckon its guna be a stuffing lol! :) another updates up mate :)

Manchester United record largest ever
Premier League Victory

Sunday 14th December 2014

28228.png

This is looking to be a record breaking season for Manchester United and today was just another record that was conquered in style today. The Red Devils have been incredible so far this season and are looking likely candidates to retain the Premier League title for the second time under Sir Ryan.

11.png

Sunday 14th December 2014
EPL - Match Day 17
Man Utd
680.png
737.png
Wigan

Chicharito (3), Marc Jones (8, 61), Gustavo Amaya (20), Cristiano Ronaldo (pen 32, 65, 76), Nani (pen 44, 45+2), David Beckham (53, 85), Wayne Rooney (70)
YellowandRedCard.png
Chris Ford sent off (5)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - Rafael

J Campodonico

ronaldo_438gi.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.7)

Youth was no match for experience on a fine afternoon at Old Trafford as a young Wigan team succumbed to a record 12 - 0 defeat at the hands of a much more experienced Man Utd side. The highlight of the game was undoubtedly a superb hat-trick from Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Striker Chicharito got Man Utd off to a flyer by scoring a finish tucked away with consummate ease on 3 minutes. Wigan's Chris Ford received the red card for a professional foul with 5 minutes on the clock. This was the start of something special for United.

Wonderkid Marc Jones doubled Man Utd's lead with a well struck effort on 8 minutes. Gustavo Amaya then scored with a close range header in the 20th minute to extend the lead further.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored from the penalty spot after Chrystanthou gave away a penalty. Nani was able to keep his composure to score from the spot after Morton gave away a penalty. Nani added his 2nd goal of the game with a deftly executed finish from close range on 45 minutes.

Another goal was added when midfield veteran David Beckham scored with a trade mark free kick in the 53rd minute. Jones then added his second goal of the game with a fantastic long range shot which curled past the goalkeeper on 61 minutes.

Cristiano Ronaldo added his 2nd goal of the game with a towering header from close range on 65 minutes. Rooney then increased Man Utd's advantage further with a powerful effort on 70 minutes.

Cristiano Ronaldo added his 3rd goal of the game with a well executed finish on 76 munutes. There were no prizes for guessing who completed the rout on 85 minutes as that man David Beckham popped up again with a scorcher from distance. Manchester United are currently lying in 1st position in the League and are certainly the stand out performers so far.

ouch! i hope i dont get a stuffing like that! 12-0! thats an emphatic result bud!ronaldo beckham and nani seem the business for you yet again! truly wonderful update! tore them apart :) keep this up and you will rinse any top scoring record! :D

what man 12 nil against wign simpely amazin bud keep up the good work

Haha cheers buddy, once I finish this season I'm going to upload the save so other people can play with the team I've built :)

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

ouch! i hope i dont get a stuffing like that! 12-0! thats an emphatic result bud!ronaldo beckham and nani seem the business for you yet again! truly wonderful update! tore them apart :) keep this up and you will rinse any top scoring record! :D

Well, they actually tried to attack me, to be honest the highlight for me was David Beckham coming on and scoring 2 goals!!

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Shock as Allardyce appointed Arsenal boss

Monday 15th December 2014

28228.png

Sam Allardyce has been plotting a pathway to a top four team in the Premier League for years and last night the former Blackburn coach was appointed by Arsenal to replace Roberto Mancini.

The Italian was sacked by a club who felt he could not meet their target of consistently finishing in the top four and competing in the Champions League despite spending heavily in the transfer market in the summer.

Mancini, well aware that his job was on the line, stood looking like a broken man in the technical area throughout Arsenal's 1 - 1 draw against a woeful Panathinaikos side last week and waved to the crowd as well as shaking hands with the Arsenal players despite a mini player revolution taking place under his management.

allardyce_314135c.jpg

New leader: Sam Allardyce is the man to lead Arsenal forward

Sam Allardyce has been chosen as the Arsenal boards man to lead the club forward into the future. Big Sam has never hidden his ambition of managing after in September 2010 stating "I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid."

He also said, "It wouldn't be a problem for me to manage those clubs because I would win the double or league every time."

This appointment has sparked anger with many Arsenal fans after being known for attractive football they no doubt fear that Allardyce will be playing kick and rush style football. But Sam Allardyce had this to say regarding to fans who fear the Blackburn tactics.

"I think it's silly if people think that I will just play in one way, I adapt my tactics to the players that I have available to me, and Arsenal although under achieving have the players of a top 4 quality and that's where we should be. We've got a match against Sunderland tonight and I am looking forward to the challenge, I haven't met the players yet but I will look to speak to them ahead of the match and then I'll be watching from the stands."

Lot of time for Big Sam! such an awesome manager! :) deserves a go at the top! :) sure he can do wat arsene's struggling with! :D

Yeh he is a good manager I reckon he'd do well at top team, :D

Yea I've had a read mate. Glad mancini went and Allardyce should do well. Anything about Chamberlain and Iturbe coming?

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Also have you read my Chelsea match update?

Yea I've had a read mate. Glad mancini went and Allardyce should do well. Anything about Chamberlain and Iturbe coming?

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Also have you read my Chelsea match update?

Yeh I'll do that update in the morning :) Chamberlain looks the best so far!

Brilliant...:) If u win like this in premier league...mayb v'll c a 20-0 score in the Club WC...!! Kiu!! :)

Twelve-nil is freaking godly! And Mancini deserved to go, though I'm disappointed Allardyce was appointed. You could apply next time some big club sacks their manager. I'd love to see Sir Ryan in Madrid/Barca/Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea/Inter/Bayern....the list goes on with the big clubs.

Great updates and I'd love to see Wigan faces after that 12-0 hammering! :)

Brilliant...:) If u win like this in premier league...mayb v'll c a 20-0 score in the Club WC...!! Kiu!! :)

Haha maybe unless my players get complacent lol!! :D

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

fantastic:D
cant wait to play the save

Haha probably week about a week before I get the season all done and dusted! :)

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Twelve-nil is freaking godly! And Mancini deserved to go, though I'm disappointed Allardyce was appointed. You could apply next time some big club sacks their manager. I'd love to see Sir Ryan in Madrid/Barca/Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea/Inter/Bayern....the list goes on with the big clubs.

Great updates and I'd love to see Wigan faces after that 12-0 hammering! :)

Haha I'll be honest it was a big surprise but I just cut them to threads and the red card just helped me more, that's the first time I've been able to really capitalise from being a man up for so long

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

United scouting report

680.png

To Sir Ryan Giggs

As requested I have carried out scout reports on the two players that you asked for, looking at their development since July 2010, at their respective clubs. The two players in question are Alex Chamberlain and Juan Iturbe. We will start with the English midfielder Alex Chamberlain.

Alex Chamberlain Scout Report

chamber2010.png

chamber2014.png

So far from my assessment comparing my scout report back in 2010 and the scout report carried out this week it's possible to see that their has been development in many areas of young Alex's mental attributes. Thanks to some sprint training he has improved both his pace and acceleration and is no an extreme danger to opposition defences. He has also got a fantastic eye for a pass as he has developed. Technically he hasn't developed that great but I think that's because his development was stifled after joining Manchester City he has been stuck playing with reserves and not being involved in first team action.

Verdict: Could have been a top player, if gone to a club that would utilise him and allow him to develop.

Juan Iturbe Scout Report

iturbe2010.png

iturbe2014.png

Looking at 21 year old Juan Iturbe it's possible to see that his development hasn't really happened between the years of 2010 and 2014, it's a shame because the boy has undoubted talent but physically he has gone backwards in terms of pace, this might be to do with a torn groin muscle injury that he suffered in 2012. He has been passed around clubs for the last 4 years having spells with Quilmes, AS Monaco, Villareal, Recreativo, and Braga, having not impressed at any of the clubs.

Verdict: He shows potential but again whether he was mistreated during his development. I think he needs first team experience to be able to develop further.

Yours sincerely

Patrik Andersson

Head Scout

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

United squad fly to Japan ahead of
Club World Championships

28228.png

Manchester United have today flown out to Japan ahead of playing in the Club World Championship where they could face the likes of D.C United, Ajax CT, Sydney FC and Okayama FC. The Red Devils will no doubt be fancying their chances in this competition having lifted the trophy twice in the past in 2008 and 2012. Strike Wayne Rooney spoken of the clubs desire to win every trophy available to them this season.

citation-x-private-plane-oxygen-4.png

United squad arrive in Japan

"It would be a fantastic achievement, everyone in the team is in great form and we have confidence going into every game." said the striker. "The boss has said that he wants us to get at the opponents and really show them what we can do, if we can win these two games it'll give us fantastic confidence ahead of an important match when we get back."

121092.png

Wednesday 17th December 2014
Club World Championship - Semi Final Match
Okayama
121092.png
0 - 5
680.png
Man Utd

Chicharito (4), Cristiano Ronaldo (22), Marc Jones (43), Gustavo Amaya (47), Nani pen (51)

W Rooney - Chicharito

Nani - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

G Bale - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - Rafael

J Campodonico

3400564.jpg

MoM: Marc Jones (9.1)

Manchester United romped to victory against Japanese Champions Okayama FC in the National Stadium in Tokyo. The game got started in the best possible way for the Red Devils after Chicharito slotted home the first goal of the game after just 3 minutes, it was a fantastic turn from the young Mexican that allowed him to neatly play the ball into the back of the net. Cristiano Ronaldo grabbed the second goal for the Red Devils after scoring from a rebounded Wayne Rooney effort. Marc Jones then scored a screamer from 40 yards after lurking in that favoured position of his. Gustavo Amaya then scored a fantastic long ranged effort that went in off the post to make it 4 - 0 to United. The final goal was scored from the spot after Wayne Rooney was pulled down with Luis Nani stepping up to fire past the keeper.

121092.png

Saturday 20th December 2014
Club World Championship - Final Match
Man Utd
680.png
1913.png
DC United

Cristiano Ronaldo (12), Dimitar Berbatov (31), Chicharito (46, 50), Andy King (59), Marc Jones (75)

D Berbatov - Chicharito

J Vargas - A King - M Jones - C Ronaldo

F Coentrao - N Vidic (c) - S Merritt - D Fletcher

J Campodonico

Hernandez2-1.png

MoM: Chicharito (9.4)

Despite naming some second string players Manchester United put in another fine performance as they brushed aside D.C United in the Club World Championship Final. The scoring was opened in the 12 minute when Cristiano Ronaldo fired in a powerful shot from the edge of the area after picking up the ball from Marc Jones. Marc Jones was again provider as he played Dimitar Berbatov clean through to place a neat finish past the keeper. The scoreline stayed at 2 - 0 until just after half time when Chicharito latched onto a wonderful pass from Juan Manuel Vargas to fire in a powerful left footed shot. Wales star Andy King scored the 4th goal as he fired a typically powerful ranged shot. Chicharito grabbed his brace on the hour mark after picking up a pass from Marc Jones to score a wonderful effort from the edge of the area. Marc Jones capped a midfield master class in the 75th minute after scoring a curling effort from just outside the area.

MANCHESTER UNITED WIN CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

club-world-cup.jpg

"It's a great achievement from the lads, we played some fantastic football and look to take this form back into the league against Chelsea when we return." Sir Ryan Giggs said, "I am delighted to pick up our second trophy of the season and will look to continue pushing on all fronts."

Last edited:
Only 5-0 and 6-0? what you playing at kid? Ahaa i joke of course :) wonderful scores! conceding none and another trophy for Giggsyyboy! :) wonderful bud :D just playing another friendly so update within 15minutes :D keep a nose out :D

I'm going to be honest right now, and i'm not going to put a generic response here.

When i first read this story, i ignored it, it didn't pull me in. And i didn't want to say, "Well done, KIU, Check my story out", in a attempt to get a comment on my own.

How ever, The story kept going and going, the lay out was getting better, it was **** hot to start of with, but it was getting even better. So i kept on reading, i put some generic..."Well done" comments...but i feel this story is above the rest on here at the moment. Masons Tottenham Story and this one are my favourites, and i make sure i do not miss any thing, because you're both good story tellers. And you both add something different that stand you out from the rest of the story's on here. Some of which are pretty **** and some of which are pretty awesome in their own right.
As an Englishman, i don't care for Wales ;) (Joking), and as a Chelsea fan, i certainly do not hold any regard for United, BUT, i find my self routing for both in this story....
some Story's that are based on big teams always feel the same, and you know they'll win everything, but some how, some way, you manage to take that feeling away and tell the story in a unique way.

This Spanner is a follower ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back