The Sandancers, First their was Phil Brown then Joe McElderry and now Danny Simpson!!

November 2010
Another good month by the lads we are picking up the pace at the right times, and we starting to put our chances away, which I stressed last month was of high importance if the team wished to go up this season. Here are the results

SOUTH SHIELDS 2 - 2 SUNDERLAND RYHOPE CA

(FA VASE) SOUTH SHIELDS 2 - 1 MALMESBURY

BILLINGHAM TOWN 1 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

SPENNYMOOR TOWN 1 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

CONSETT 0 - 4 SOUTH SHIELDS

(NORTHERN LEAGUE CUP) THORNABY 0 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

SOUTH SHIELDS 0 - 1 TOW LAW

Goalscorers
Coleman - 3
Williams - 2
Davies - 2
Reay - 2
Phelan - 1
Feasy - 1
Fitzgerald - 1
Speight - 1

Assists
Dickens - 4
Fitzgerald - 2
Coleman - 1
Bowker - 1
Davies - 1
Feasy - 1

As you can see the league form on a whole has been good bar some dodgy results. The last game of the month versus Tow Law was a huge disappointment but a mention has to go the referee who not only sent off Luke Nugent in the 7th minute but awarded a debatable penalty to Tow Law for the winner.

That result was a kick in the teeth but you only need to look at the previous league game to smile, as we recorded our biggest even win in the league, and it was away from home which makes it better in a way.

Player of The Month
Geoff Williams -
Much like last season the striker has played himself back into the team and he has repaid the fiath in him with some star studded perfomances for the team. He has not scored for a while and when he did break his duck it was 25 yard screamer into the top corner, not a bad way to open your account.

League Table
View attachment 14906

Last edited:
well in with how well your doing mate , i tried being ramsbottom united , it failed miserably lol i think its very hard down at that kind of level and just think your doing extremely , good luck with the rest of your season

Well done mate, I can see you getting promoted now :)

December 2010
As they year draws to a close we certainly started playing with determination and purpose. A notable event in this month was for Shaun Reay as he became the first Shields player to score a hat-trick in this league. We also managed to match our biggest ever score of 4-0 twice this month. Here are the results...

SOUTH SHIELDS 4 - 0 HORDEN CW

(FA VASE) DAISY HILL 1 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

(NORTHERN LEAGUE CUP) SOUTH SHIELDS 4 - 0 GUISBOROUGH

NORTON & STOCKTON ANCIENTS 0 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 0 FELIXSTOWE

SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 0 RYTON

SHILDON 2 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

BILLINGHAM SYN 1 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

Goalscorers
Reay - 8
Coleman - 3
Barnes - 2
Own Goals - 2

Assists
Feasy - 2
Malone - 2
Dickens - 2
Bowker -2
Coleman - 1
Reay - 1
Phelan - 1
Speight - 1
Barnes - 1

A good goalscoring month for the team as you can see, the player who reaped the most reward from our new form in front of goal was Shaun Reay. He got 8 alone this month and took his total up to 15 for the season, he has also scored in the last 3 games so he is on a very good run at the minute.

Player of The Month
Shaun Reay -
Only one man for this award this month, goals win you games and 8 of his have helped us win our games this month, a great month by the lad.

League Table

View attachment 14926

Doing really good Danny what are attendances like at level 9 of football league?

between 40 - 200 not at all good really

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

nightmare while playing against billingham 3-2 up my game decided to crash for no apparent reason and create a crash dump!!!!! Had not saved since the middle of november and lost all previous results of december and half of november i am so ****** off. If anyone know if it is possible to use the crash dump to get the game back to its orignal date please tell me

I got 200 at Hayes in BSP, then 600-800 in League two , so that means you have tons of fans :p

200 Frankie, on 09 for Hampton and Richmond i got 500-600 bss and then 800-900 bsp and then over 1000 for l2

Starting in November again so disappointed in my laptop is a joke :( but suppose should have saved :(

Unlucky Danny, I'm sure you can pick up that form again

GOD! None of us are having much luck with saved games are we.

GOD! None of us are having much luck with saved games are we.

I know mate is really bad lol nearly back to same place though will show results at the end of January, Reay has not been on fire like the first time I played it but I am still doing ok will update soon

February 2010
Right back to a degree normality after the crash dump grrr. Ok so we ended last month losing 3 games and this month was not much better we have lost our way and we need to sort ourselves out asap or we will blow this chance of promotion. Here are the results

GILFORD PARK 0 -0 SOUTH SHIELDS

(FA VASE) SOUTH SHIELDS 2 - 2 STANSTED

(FA VASE REPLAY) STANSTED 2 - 0 SOUTH SHIELDS

SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 1 PENRITH

SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 0 CHESTER-LE-STREET

GUISBOROUGH 2 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

Goalscorers
Coleman - 1
Young - 1
Barnes - 1
Phelan - 1
Scroggins - 1

Assists
Young - 2

As you can see a poor month, the lads just are not performing, the strikers especially. We have just been awful since the end of the previous month, and the win against Chester-Le-Street was extremley lucky. Our lead at the top has been cut and I am so close to just selling every single player this is awful awfuls tuff. I wish I had saved my game now lol

Player of The Month
Sam Young -
The only player to come out of the month with his head held high. He is playing well and if only his teammates were as determined as him we would be alrite.

League Table
View attachment 15010

March & April 2010
The last two months of an action packed season kicked off with an important game at the top againt rivals Sunderland Ryhope CA. We were pushed to the limit with our squad and we needed big performances from our players. Here are the results

SUNDERLAND RYHOPE CA 1 - 0 SOUTH SHIELDS

MORPETH 0 - 1 SOUTH SHIELDS

SOUTH SHIELDS 1 - 0 PEACEHAVEN

HORDEN CW 0 - 0 SOUTH SHIELDS

BILLINGHAM TOWN 2 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

SOUTH SHIELDS 0 - 0 CONSETT

SOUTH SHIELDS 2 - 1 SPENNYMOOR TOWN

TOW LAW 0 - 2 SOUTH SHIELDS

Goalscorers
Coleman - 4
Barnes - 2
Phelan -1
Own Goals - 1

As you can see the match against Sunderland Ryhope was a big disappointment as it allowed both Ryhope and Horden to get within 5 points of us. We did pick our form up with two successive away games as well as a well earned point at Horden CW. The last four games were the cruical run-in towards the title. You will see at the end of the post if it was enough to secure promotion.

Player of The Month
Andy Eastwood -
The big defneder has been nowhere near his best this season but towards the end he was the man to sure things up at the back and but an end to that run of 7 games wihtout a win, with his lion like performances in defence.

League Table

View attachment 15015

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WOO!

Season summary to follow.

Well played, very well done

well done mate. Great progress. Next step FA Cup glory

Pfft anything i can do is it? lol Well Done :)