The Sandancers, First their was Phil Brown then Joe McElderry and now Danny Simpson!!

November & December 2012
Not a great end to they year for the lads. We slipped down the table and it looks like the second half of the season will be a tough one unless we can sort ourselves out. It also showed that maybe the start of the season was a false dawns as we are consistently struggling against teams, here are the results

View attachment 16170

As you can see like the previous two months we lost alot of games and we did not pick up points in games I felt we had done well in and deserved. We have slipped into the relegation places, but in my eyes we do not deserve to be therre and I will be ionstilling in the players a great belief so that they can fight there way out of the bottom 4

League Table

View attachment 16171

arghhhh is all i can say Danny, ****** LLM plenty of time to mend the situation

I'm just starting second season after champions in season 1 ... results are a lot harder at this level - having to change tactics more often to wrong-foot opposition - stick at it mate - you'll do it I'm sure!

I am playing this game just hold tight for next update. Will ahve screenies and things to show you :)

Gaffers Message to the Fans
I am at the start of the 5th season managed to avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth will, we whave started well this season and feeling confident of maybe gaining a play-off spot.

I forgot all about this and even my own game. been very busy of late.

Good Luck

I forgot all about this and even my own game. been very busy of late.

Good Luck

Yeah been busy with uni work but since I have done 2 of 4 essays and halfway through one thought I would treat myself with this game lol will show how closeI was to going down I was techincally down up until the 92nd minute was insane end to the season.

Looking forward to updates mate sounds like an interesting relegation scrap last season

End of Last Season

Here is the run-in towards the end of last season you will probably notice it was dismal pretty much all year round and we left ourselves a mammoth task approaching the end of the season, we needed to up our performances as we were playing both Margate and Hastings United who were down there with us.

Results

View attachment 17188

As you can see a great last 5 games gave us a great chance of staying up but we were relying on other results since we only managed a draw in the final game against Harlow, then this happened....

View attachment 17186

That penalty sent Hastings United down with Ashford and gave us a stay of execution in the league the fans were joyous and celebrated long into the noight hoping we can be at the right end of the league.

View attachment 17191

Pre-season
We had a decent build up we got the lads together and started working hard on sorting out the mess that was last season. The matches were solid we beat teams in lower leagus and we put in fairly decent performances against Leeds and Fulham. They were of course money spinners and helped sorted out the twindling finances of the club.

Their were two new faces in the South Shields ranksthis season they were Martin Williams and Ashley Smith...

View attachment 17187

View attachment 17189

League Table
View attachment 17190

The season so far has been great we are in the next round of the cup and having a decent start to the season.

Mad this like never thought I'd see me local town on a footy manager thread, theres a few ppl you missed out on from Shields like Eric Idle off Monty Python he's another sanddancer and Dale Meeks who was on Emmerdale...god not many famous people from our town like, z listers at best haha shame like. You see who turned the crimbo lights on? Cheeky Girls think its gettin worse than z listers actually haha. Good thread though mate and I'll following, will be mad if you get us in the profesional leagues though.

Last edited:
Mad this like never thought I'd see me local town on a footy manager thread, theres a few ppl you missed out on from Shields like Eric Idle off Monty Python he's another sanddancer and Dale Meeks who was on Emmerdale...god not many famous people from our town like, z listers at best haha shame like. You see who turned the crimbo lights on? Cheeky Girls think its gettin worse than z listers actually haha. Good thread though mate and I'll following, will be mad if you get us in the profesional leagues though.

Yeah I knew their was more just chose the two most obvious really, yeah will be mad to get them to the Football League like should be possible in next 10 years lol

There is a reason this is the only story thread i follow. Keep at it boss.

Not a great deal to shout about in this quick update on an awful run lost 11 in a row mirror image of last season starting well and ******* up. Will hopefully get it sorted its not tactics though, it is down to consistent individual errors here are the results..

View attachment 17763

Hopefully we can get this run sorted and avoid another relegation scrap. As you can the last few performances have been better than previous games, I eman we actually scored WOO!. But we are still a long long away from sorting ourselves out hopefully the next update will be a winning streak not a losing streak.

This looks well good mate. I'm thinking of either starting up with Billingham Town/ Synthonia or Norton Stockton Ancients for my next game thanks to this.

Keep it up! (Y)

Good luck mate, been sidetracked by my Hearts game but will try and get back into this game after my exams and coursework and **** got so much to do stay strong reading faithful :)

Nice Danny, but if you don't update soon, I might have to turn to South Shields other golden boy Joe McElderry ;)