The Sandancers, First their was Phil Brown then Joe McElderry and now Danny Simpson!!

C'mon Danny, hopefully you can consolidate this season, its all about club rep at the end of the day though.

You will be fine! As long as you get some good signings under you belt! what are the finances like now? Got any transfer budget yet?

No money in transfer budget finances are awful as well, club just not making money. My wage budget is at just over 3k for whole squad I have to work miracles in transfer market highest wage is £300 a week and thats ******* loads to the budget

C'mon Danny, hopefully you can consolidate this season, its all about club rep at the end of the day though.

Defo mate need to build rep of club to get better players there hopefully chairman will leave and new board will come in but that is unlikley I think.

Ohh It starts now!!!

Keep up the good work.

Update! Update! Update!

Really enjoying this mate and cannot wait for the next update! You enjoy all the success you have had!

So is this your 6th season?

7th season mate quite few regens about, even tried a cheeky bid for Frank Lampard on a free, he rejected saying my training facilities were rubbish, not the fact I offered him £350 a week lol

Maybe if you updated the bottom of your sig!!!

Amazing story so far though. Think...another twenty seasons and you might get into Europe?

Maybe if you updated the bottom of your sig!!!

Amazing story so far though. Think...another twenty seasons and you might get into Europe?

Lol im trying to wont let me though mate dunno why/

Thats the aim just want to be in the league cup really will be amazing :)

I just realised I realeased alan bennet in my second season in league 1 how is he doing for you?

Last edited:
I just realised I realeased alan bennet in my second season in league 1 how is he doing for you?

Just loading up game now mate he is main man at the back this year I reckon he as an Ireland cap as well unheard of before.

FM Fan he is talking bout my centre half

Solid start for the Sandancers

The first month over in Blue Square North and South Shields appear to have adapted well to the their new surroundings. they have started the season with and a four game unbeaten run even beating local rivals Blyth away from home.

The team appear to be coping well with the new level of football and manager Danny Sipson believes this is down to the two veteran signings he made, Hayter and Bennett. Since the former Irsish international has slotted into the back four the team have looked strong at the back as well as being a danger in the other teams box.

A good start but Shields always tend to start well the next 10-15 games will be the true test to see how well they will cope in this league.

Results

View attachment 26767

Table

View attachment 26768

I will be doing a full update at the halfway point in the season but I felt this deserved its own update lol

Shields Reach the 3rd Round for first time.
South Shields will be hoping for a trip to a Eastlands, Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge this evening

After the Sandancers historic 4-2 victory against League Two side Chesterfield Danny Simpson and his squad will be dreaming of pitting their wits againt the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Wayne Rooney. If Shields do manage to draw a big team it will surely ease any financial concerns they have ahd over the recent months. The draw for the FA Cup round 3rd draw will be done soon so stay tuned to see who the Sandancers draw.

Important Info
1 - Arsenal
6 - Liverpool
12 - Manchester City
13 - Manchester United
24 - South Shields

The draw to follow........

Wow, to see how far South Shields have come, well done Danny, even beating a League two side is an achievement within itself.

Wow, to see how far South Shields have come, well done Danny, even beating a League two side is an achievement within itself.

Yeah biggest win the club has ever had record crowd seen it as well 1,433 amazing stuff.

Was bit lucky in a way but they were poor and we were great and we missed pen was sitting there cheering my head off lol will update with who we have in FA Cup ASAP

Ahh I can see it now Man United vs. South Shields!

Ticket money and tv money :D

I used to be addicted to poker, luckily in didn't involve real cash. just Facebook poker ;)

I heard a lot of student loans go on gambling Danny, its a risky way to pay them off ;)