• Southampton

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it was my birthday in July! sorry guys but I wanted to join in. Great stuff Sam KIU I doubt I'll be able to do as well as you with So'ton

it was my birthday in July! sorry guys but I wanted to join in. Great stuff Sam KIU I doubt I'll be able to do as well as you with So'ton
Cheers pal, we'll see :) just keep a look out for unhappy players and incredible regens like Bertoli and your'll be fine ;)

What position use Adam Lallana. I play him Winger - on the left side and his first season was incredible (7.68 average rating), but next season he dissapoint( 6.92) and i sell him for 7m of Stoke City.

What position use Adam Lallana. I play him Winger - on the left side and his first season was incredible (7.68 average rating), but next season he dissapoint( 6.92) and i sell him for 7m of Stoke City.
He's been immense for every year, left wing support role. Might be because I've always had great poacher strikers like Fierro, Niang and Bertoli for him to slip passes through too :/. Here's a screenie of Lallana's history for me anyway

View attachment 272937

Not a great first season and tbh pal I think his rating improved massively when Fierro arrived in the second season.

Just seen I've had over 10,000 views :) thanks very much guys

Would love it if you guys could all give the thread a rating at the top :) cheeeeers

December

images

The kids do the job against Swans in COC
Another leaky month at the back
Agree deal for Gerard Deulofeu from Barca

League

Everton 2 - 3 Southampton

Khedira, De Bruyne, Bertoli

Southampton 4 - 2 Chelsea

Zouma, Bertoli, Fierro(2)

View attachment 273244

Southampton 3 - 0 Newcastle

Bertoli(2), Bennett OG

Manchester United 1 - 0 Southampton

Spurs 3 - 3 Southampton

Fierro, Oscar(2)

View attachment 273245

QPR 2 - 3 Southampton

Zouma, Fierro(2)

Capital One Cup

Southampton 5 - 1 Swansea

Apaydin(2), Walter(3)

View attachment 273246

Champions League

Southampton 4 - 0 Dinamo

Vukic OG, Fierro, Perkovic OG, Silas

Monthly Review

The month looks good on paper with a lot of wins but I'm not happy. Our defending has been shocking, I dunno whether its we're missing ter Stegan and Coates or my tactic but I'm not happy. Hunter hasn't been getting bad ratings to be fair to the lad but whatever. Solid games against Dinamo and Swansea with Walter coming off the bench and smashing in a hat-trick, not bad for a CM!! Looks incredible to be fair the lad, he's only 16. Silas has been playing well to the young CM as has Oscar.

****** off with the Spurs result though being 2-0 up after 9 minutes and nearly losing!!

Player of the Month

Oscar

Oscar_1565132a.jpg

Great month, bags of assists and a few goals

Tables

View attachment 273251 View attachment 273252

Looking very good for the League my man. Hopefully you can do a League and Champions League double

Looking very good for the League my man. Hopefully you can do a League and Champions League double
Cheers mate, league is certainly looking good so long as we keep going strong but I don't think we'll win the Champions League we seem to struggle away from home against the big boys.

Cheers mate, league is certainly looking good so long as we keep going strong but I don't think we'll win the Champions League we seem to struggle away from home against the big boys.

I've found Europe particularly hard in FM2012. Think i may have won the Champions league twice out of dozens of seasons with teams that i can usually win with while the league is still easy peasy

I've found Europe particularly hard in FM2012. Think i may have won the Champions league twice out of dozens of seasons with teams that i can usually win with while the league is still easy peasy
I've only won it with Chelsea and that was about 3 times in 7 years I think, had Neymar and Fierro up front, insane combination. Once you've won the league once it seems simple, but as you said Europe's a different matter. Also because its a Knockout Competition, one bad result or conceding an away goal can screw you up

great stry, loving it. just read all through it. keep it up and im following

January

250013890.jpg

Some players leave on loan deals and one on permanent
De Gea OG saves us in League Cup
Messi wins both POTY Awards... again Lallana not in top 3 for either
Going strong in FA Cup too

Transfers

View attachment 273391

Ins

So in came Deulofeu, and 3 young regens. Deulofeu will be our new right winger as Ocampos was off to Porto and Rodrigo will be his back up. Azevedo is a young keeper who will be back up for ter Stegan as Hunter was slightly eratic at times. Carlos Braga is an exciting left winger who is only 16 but has a bright future and Overson will be our back up Striker with Tunay Apaydin off to Germany.

Gerard Deulofeu

View attachment 273398 View attachment 273399

Carlos Braga

View attachment 273400

Arron Overson

View attachment 273401

Jorge Azevedo

View attachment 273402

Outs

Mainly players I didn't need, Lucas Ocampos might be a surprise on that list but he's a pain in the *** with training and hasn't hit the same heights from last season plus with Deulofeu coming in his game time was going to be limited. Happy with the fee I got for Apaydin as I signed him for nothing, fee might rise too depending on goals.

League

Southampton 1 - 1 West Ham

Fierro

Wolves 1 - 1 Southampton

Bertoli

Southampton 2 - 1 Aston Villa

Bertoli, Oscar

Capital One Cup

Semi Finals

Manchester United 0 - 1 Southampton

Beckham

Southampton 2 - 2 Manchester United
Saints win 3-2 on agg

Lallana, De Gea

View attachment 273407

FA Cup

Fulham 0 - 6 Southampton

Bertoli(3), Oscar(2), Riise OG

View attachment 273408

Southampton 2 - 0 West Ham

Oscar, Fierro

Monthly Review

Another solid month, good results in the cups we have Liverpool in the Final of the COC and Norwich in the next round of the FA Cup. I'm chuffed with our game against Fulham we smashed them. Oscar has been fantastic again this month smashing in goals from the edge of the box and slipping in great passes for the strikers. Kurt Zouma has been a rock at the back.

Our injuries are piling up though, Will Hales got a few games and played well when Khedira and Beckham were both out. Cardona has broken his are though so he's out for 5-6 weeks :/

Player of the Month

Oscar

images

Has to go to him again, been fantastic with 4 goals and many assists.

Table

View attachment 273409

5 Points clear but those draws this month could prove costly at the end of the season..​

Awesome as ever mate. Great read. You have got some sick youngsters. I hope Deulofeu does well for you. Please could you send me Weibmeiers face and Kara's from your megapack I have lost their faces updating my story. KIU mate awesome

Cheers guys, Tyrannosaurus I'm off to work now but will have a look tomorrow for you