Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe in you! xD

If you re-train Hales at CB then make sure you get his marking up :)

Hello currently half way through this and its pure quality, just popped here to ask what skin do you use? Please could you pop up a link please. Also I am downloading all of the picture megapack updates where do i put the update folders, in the same destination as the megapack 4.0 folder?

Hello currently half way through this and its pure quality, just popped here to ask what skin do you use? Please could you pop up a link please. Also I am downloading all of the picture megapack updates where do i put the update folders, in the same destination as the megapack 4.0 folder?
Here's the link for the skin Steklo X2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Yes mate the megapack update should go in the same destination replacing it I believe. Hope this helps

April

images

Fantastic month from Southampton
Brush aside United in Champions League and so close to upset against Barca
United lose 2 games this month to leave just us and City for the title

League

Wolves 1 - 4 Southampton

Fierro(2), Cahill(2)

Southampton 3 - 0 Bolton

Cavani(3)

View attachment 271910

Norwich 2 - 4 Southampton

Fierro(3), Cavani

View attachment 271911

Southampton 1 - 0 QPR

Cavani

FA Cup

Semi Final

Southampton 3 -0 Bolton

Ocampos, Cavani, Ibrahimovic

Champions League

Quarter Final 1st Leg

Manchester United 2 - 1 Southampton

Fierro

Quarter Final 2nd Leg

Southampton 5 - 0 Manchester United
Saints win 6-2 on agg

Fierro(3), Lallana, Cavani

View attachment 271912

Semi Final 1st Leg

Southampton 2 - 2 Barcelona

Fierro, Lallana

View attachment 271913

Monthly Review

Wow, easily my best month in charge and exactly what we needed. A perfect month in the league with Carlos Fierro finally smashing the goals in again. The second leg against United was incredible, I literally couldn't believe how well we played it honestly could have been so much worse for United too. The Barca game was devestating, it felt like a lose. They went down to 10 men and I pushed the lads forward looking to make it 2-1 so we could take a lead to the Camp Nou we got it but Villa scored in the 93rd minute :(. We now have to go there and win which lets face it isn't going to happen :/

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

carlos-fierro.jpg

So many goals this month its unreal.

Table and Remaining Fixtures

View attachment 271914

Arsenal vs Southampton

Southampton vs Sunderland

Liverpool vs Southampton

Two really tough games coming up, but we can do anything as we showed this month beating United and coming so close to beating Barca.

absolutely brilliant story, just read all 23 pages, absolutely love it, keep up the great work :)

Finished the season lads, was very tight and entertaining.

I'll post the update tomorrow morning ;)

May and End of Season Awards

images

All goes down to the last day.... again!!
Barcelona outclass Saints in Champions League Second Leg
5 Goal thriller at Wembley in FA Cup Final

League

Arsenal 0 - 2 Southampton

Fierro, Bertoli

View attachment 272034

Southampton 5 - 0 Sunderland

Ocampos, Fierro(2), De Bruyne(2)

View attachment 272035

This left us 3 points ahead of Man City and well clear of United, all we needed was a draw at Anfield and the title was ours...

Liverpool 0 - 0 Southampton

View attachment 272036 View attachment 272043

CHAMPIONS!!! It was crazy they were all over us, I switched our formation to a 5-1-1-2-1 after 10 minutes taking off Fierro for Maclennan as they were swamping us. I don't care that I played negative for 1 game this season its what was needed for us to win the league and it worked.

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE and PLAYER STATS

View attachment 272037 View attachment 272045

Champions League

Semi Final 2nd Leg

Barcelona 4 - 0 Southampton
Barca win 6-2 on agg

Yeah no fairytale here I'm afraid. They completely outclassed us, they went 2-0 up in the first half and I decided to go for it, we had nothing to lose and they ended us smashing us. They beat Lyon in the final to become Champions.

View attachment 272044

FA Cup Final

Southampton 3 - 2 Tottenham

Fierro, Cavani(2)

View attachment 272038

YES!!! It was tight but Cavani showed us his class again, he loves playing in the big games! So we completed the Double :)

New Saints on the Block

I managed to snap up a few youngsters on small compensation fee's nice and early.

Denis Petit

View attachment 272039

Gennaro Canini

View attachment 272040

Giacomo Crivello

View attachment 272041

All very good young regens, happy to snap them all up nice and early :). I'm in two minds about selling Cavani or not to make room for some of my young strikers who could become quality players..

Saints Coach Ryan Nelsen leaves to take charge of Blackburn

View attachment 272042

Southampton announce Stadium Expansion

View attachment 272046

Southampton Player Ratings

View attachment 272047

Player Awards

Player of the Year

1. Adam Lallana
2. David Silva
3. Carlos Fierro

View attachment 272048

Top Goalscorer

1. Carlos Fierro
2. Sergio Aguero
3. Edinson Cavani

View attachment 272049

Manager of the Year

1. Sam Birch
2. Roberto Mancini
3. Alan Curbishley

View attachment 272052

Team of the Year

View attachment 272054

Southampton Player Awards

Player of the Year

Adam Lallana

View attachment 272055

The Saints legend was once again incredible this season 34 assists, 9 goals and 11 MoM's. Incredible stuff now a regular England international on the left wing too.

Young Player of the Season

Kurt Zouma

View attachment 272056

A few patchy performances but other than that a solid debut year and hopefully can be our rock at the back for many years to come.

That's it lads, an incredible season for us. Expect some big names to leave maybe so I can develop some of the young regens ;), thanks everyone for reading :)

Great update again mate, loving this story it excellent. Would you possibly be able to PM the pictures of Hazard, Cabaye, Anderson and Beckham, which you have on your game. In mine they're really outdated and look ****. I have the massive facepack and all the updates but they havent changed. I just have the massive pack and the updates in the same folder in graphics I think that should be right though. Kind regards and back on topic, my favourite story on here.

Great update again mate, loving this story it excellent. Would you possibly be able to PM the pictures of Hazard, Cabaye, Anderson and Beckham, which you have on your game. In mine they're really outdated and look ****. I have the massive facepack and all the updates but they havent changed. I just have the massive pack and the updates in the same folder in graphics I think that should be right though. Kind regards and back on topic, my favourite story on here.
Yeah I'll PM the pics, Eden Hazard yeah not Thorgan?

Thanks for following and I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Yeah please mate. What facepack you using? I am thinking about starting a story up too but I dont know who to be lol

Yeah please mate. What facepack you using? I am thinking about starting a story up too but I dont know who to be lol
Download Football Manager Player Faces that's the facepack I'm using.

If your thinking of starting a story then maybe be your favourite club, or someone you could enjoy playing with. There's also a thread on here in the Discussions section I think that can help.

I'll PM you the pics now

Thanks mate your a legend. That's the pack I use but the faces are different lol. Have you downloaded the updates?

Thanks mate your a legend. That's the pack I use but the faces are different lol. Have you downloaded the updates?
Nope just the 4.11 complete pack it pretty much has them all anyway. Did you put the file into the Graphics file?

Yea. did you have to pay for the 4.11 complete pack?

Yea. did you have to pay for the 4.11 complete pack?
Yeah I have a membership on there for a tenner a year but you can download it for free in smaller chunks I think

Pre Season and Community Shield

soccer-drills.jpg

Mixed pre season results
Few big names leave
Manchester City smashed in Community Shield

Transfers

View attachment 272073

Ins

So the first 3 on that list you know as I got them before the end of last season. Edgar Cardona is the big signing, he's a young RB I've had my eye on for some time and I had no problem meeting his release clause. Dennis Walter is a young CM from Germany who looks like he could be a quality player for the future. Silas will be a back-up CM for Oscar who may be in his last year if he doesn't improve this year. Messias was a deal arranged long ago but his PA has dropped so will farmed out on loan till I can sell him next year.

Cardona

View attachment 272074

Walter

View attachment 272075

Silas

View attachment 272076

Outs

So Cavani left :/ basically he was immense, I wouldn't have won it last year if I didn't have him. But Bertoli looks so immense and has been patient I wanted to give him a first team role and Cavani can't rot on the bench. Ibra left too after a disappointing year here. Cahill was sold for a profit, Frimpong left also. Butland, Ward-Prowse and Chambers all left as they were surplus to requirments and I have better players in coming through. Clyne left after some injuries last year and Cardona is immense so I didn't need Clyne.

Southampton

Finances

View attachment 272078

Information

View attachment 272079

Team of the Year 2014/15

View attachment 272080

Southampton Squad 2015/16

View attachment 272081

Khedira and Beckham will rotate. Julian Oswald will be Oscar's back-up with Silas too. Ocampos, De Bruyne, Lallana and Rodrigo will all be rotating on the wings. Bertoli and Fierro will be smashing in the goals hopefully :) Any screenies you guys want please just ask.

So lets see how the new young Saints can do this season, kicking off against City!!!

Community Shield

Southampton 5 - 1 Manchester City

Zouma, Bertoli(2), Fierro, Apaydin

View attachment 272082

Finally win it!!! Third time lucky. Smashed them. So looks like it could be a good year. August update coming soon!!