• Southampton

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Set my regen of 20 a target to hit 54 goals in the Eredevisie, its 4 games less a season then the BPL but I'm confident he can beat it :p Would you ever consider selling Bertoli?
Ooo good luck whats he like? No I'd never sell him even for ?1bn.

He's got average technical stats bar 16 Dribbling and 20 Finishing, good (15+ on most) mental attributes and 16 in Acceleration and Pace.

Birch Bails Out On Belgium

article-1393809-0C60BF4F00000578-78_306x423.jpg

Sam Birch today announced his resignation from his position as Head Coach of the Belgium National Football team. Following two losses to Czech Republic in World Cup Qualifying and Germany in a friendly he felt his time in charge was over. Birch had this to say:

''I feel like I've achieved all I can with this Belgium side, they're a fantastic bunch of lads and we were unlucky to lose to England last summer in the Euro's. I've feel like I'm just going through the motions in International management and can now fully concentrate on pushing forward with Southampton. I don't think I will venture back into International management unless my Country came calling. Thank you for your time and I would like to wish Belgium all the best in qualifying for next years World Cup.''

images

@hazardeden10: Sad to hear Sam Birch is leaving, top manager. Thanks for the great times

@VincentKompany: Disappointed to hear the gaffer has resigned. Time to move on though, thanks Mr. Birch

@sbirch91: Thank you everyone for the messages of support, and sorry to everyone in Belgium I just felt like my time was up. Best of luck

Wasn't enjoying it that much and didn't really care about it so thought there's no point in managing them!!
hey Sam, can you post the channel's latest video on this post? thanks it's a new chelsea series

You certainly used Bertoli well! 77 goals is amazeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than Aitor??????? NEVER!!!!!!!!! Has he got on the skysports website yet? lol

Wouldnt mind Bertoli at Castel di Sangro mind you

You certainly used Bertoli well! 77 goals is amazeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than Aitor??????? NEVER!!!!!!!!! Has he got on the skysports website yet? lol

Wouldnt mind Bertoli at Castel di Sangro mind you
And laid on 20 something goals for everyone else!! Insane

Maybe not better than Aitor but right up there I'd say ;)

Pre Season and August

TNTN67889_St-Marys.jpg

Busy window as loads leave Saints
Solid start in August
Luke Shaw wins first England Cap
Community Shield ours once again

Transfers

View attachment 276686 View attachment 276687

As you can see loads of people have left the club. I'll only talk about the big ones though, everyone else just wasn't good enough to push for first team spots or people were loaned out for experience. Coates left as I signed two really good regen CB's and wanted to develop them and Canini. Maclennan left for the same reason. Pintos was sold for over double what I paid for him last summer. Overson was sold to make room for better strikers. Like I said the rest just weren't good enough to help push the club on.

Coming in are 6 good players who are young and have bags of potential. Here's the screenies of them all.
View attachment 276688View attachment 276689View attachment 276690View attachment 276691View attachment 276692View attachment 276693

Almeida will play back-up to Luke Shaw. Renzi has been loaned out to Hull for a season to get some experience. Abdouldjamilou(I really hope he doesn't score too often) is a really good centre back and will compete with Ruiz de las Heras for a place at the back with Zouma. Mele will be our back-up striker. Silva(who is dubbed the next Xavi) will compete with Oswald and Denis Walter(the young German who had a good loan spell with Nates last season) for a role in the centre of midfield.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League

Southampton 5 - 0 Swansea

Bertoli(3), Costa, Fierro

Newcastle 1 - 3 Southampton

Fierro, Beckham, Sterling

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Shield

Manchester United 1 - 3 Southampton

Bertoli(2), Mele

View attachment 276694

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Great start to the season. Wrapped up a trophy already, beating United easily and good to see Mele get off to goalscoring start to his Saints career. Swept Swansea aside easily as Bertoli showed everyone he's still top dog in League. After that we had Newcastle away and once more another win as Fierro, Beckham and Sterling all scored to show that this team has plenty of players who can find the net!!

I also stripped Lallana of the captaincy, you can't have someone who's not a sure started as your captain. Filippo Bertoli was handed the armband and Marc-Andre ter Stegan will be his deputy.

Champions League Group

Southampton
Shalke
Galatasary
Malaga

Player of the Month

Jack Beckham

View attachment 276695

Great month from the young lad. Can he become better than David Beckham???

Table

View attachment 276696

im in love with this story.. should i be worried that im in my 3rd season with liverpool and i havnt won anything?? im going to get top 4 in the league, and in the final of the europa league?

im in love with this story.. should i be worried that im in my 3rd season with liverpool and i havnt won anything?? im going to get top 4 in the league, and in the final of the europa league?
Na mate, its tough to win the league with City having as much money as they do. I was quite lucky as Southampton gave me plenty of money, I signed great young players in Fierro, Zouma, Niang, De Bruyne ect.

Nice one getting to the Europa League final too :) Europe's tough on FM12

Some brilliant signings, Sam! I reckon you'll be doing the CL and PL double with ease this season.
Cheers mate, kinda looking at this season as a development one bringing through one of the young centre backs to partner Zouma. Champions League is just so tough, last year we knock out the mighty Barca then get out played by Marseilles!!

****, my regen finished one short of 53 league goals >.>, with 13 assists. In all competitions its 82 goals. This round goes to you Sam :p.

****, my regen finished one short of 53 league goals >.>, with 13 assists. In all competitions its 82 goals. This round goes to you Sam :p.
Beat me in all comps though, call it a draw ;)

September

519P8uPp7BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Great month, but suffer one loss
Mele could finally be our perfect backup striker
Kids do the job in Capital One Cup
Good start to Chamions League

League

Southampton 3 - 0 Huddersfield

Costa, Fierro(2)

Wolves 1 - 2 Southampton

Bertoli(2)

View attachment 276838

Southampton 5 - 1 Manchester City

Muniain, Bertoli(2), Fierro, Mele

View attachment 276839

Arsenal 2 - 1 Southampton

Bertoli

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Southampton 2 - 1 Everton

Cresswell OG, Mele

View attachment 276840 View attachment 276841

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Southampton 4 - 2 Galatasary

Muniain, Fierro(2), Mele

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Great month until the loss to Arsenal!! Mele has done superb, can't asked for more from the young Italian. The Wolves game went right to the wire but Bertoli got us out of jail at the last. Immense win over City, but think it'll be different at their place. We're just so strong at home, practically unbeatable.

Player of the Month

Nicola Mele

View attachment 276842

Done everything I could have asked for, bagged a few goals and looked dangerous.

Tables

View attachment 276843 View attachment 276844

How do you find amazing regans?
Explained a few pages back pal. Basically most of Europe get their Youth Intake around March time so in April I send my scouts out to Italy, Spain, Germany ect. specifically looking for Under 21's/18's. Snap up the ones I like the look of :)

Regarding Brazil, Argentina ect. I'm not sure when they get their youth intakes so I just send a scout to South America every so often

Explained a few pages back pal. Basically most of Europe get their Youth Intake around March time so in April I send my scouts out to Italy, Spain, Germany ect. specifically looking for Under 21's/18's. Snap up the ones I like the look of :)

Regarding Brazil, Argentina ect. I'm not sure when they get their youth intakes so I just send a scout to South America every so often
Thanks for the reply.